I wish i instagrammaxxed in high school

D

Deleted member 23772

Kraken
Instagram has always been the center of dating and hookups beside tinder. I knew people from high school that DM’ed girls and then later went on dates and fucked. Back in high school i was too high inhib to make a fresh profile on IG and the thoughts of posting my pics there scared me to death.
Was scared that i might get judged by little likes, little comments, roastings etc.

Its just fucking over

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Rimaxtis, Deleted member 24278 and 17 others
Same.I'm 24 and have no insta now.
When i was in hs i had 100 followers and 3 decent posts and managed to pull ugly ltbs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 23772
Same.I'm 24 and have no insta now.
When i was in hs i had 100 followers and 3 decent posts and managed to pull ugly ltbs.
if we had 500+ followers, NT pics with friends, social gatherings, alcohol etc, we could have slayed so many gl foids

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, chadcel; and 1 other person
I regret this too but Im too non-NT to use instagram

Im GL so I might try later but idk how to start from nothing basically

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 23772
why don't you start now? are you 30 yo or what?

why don't you start now? are you 30 yo or what?
its good when ur surrounded by a social instutution and people u regularly see. Its useless outside of high school and maybe college. Also way harder to get followers and stuff later on when ur not in a social proximity

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PrinceLuenLeoncur
its good when ur surrounded by a social instutution and people u regularly see. Its useless outside of high school and maybe college. Also way harder to get followers and stuff later on when ur not in a social proximity
i'm in college but i use instagram to meet girls that are not going to the same places as me, had 3 dates in 7 months. it works, you should try

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 23772
not exactly dates we met at parties but yeah it was warm approach from there

i'm in college but i use instagram to meet girls that are not going to the same places as me, had 3 dates in 7 months. it works, you should try
how many followers u got?

Instagram has always been the center of dating and hookups beside tinder. I knew people from high school that DM’ed girls and then later went on dates and fucked. Back in high school i was too high inhib to make a fresh profile on IG and the thoughts of posting my pics there scared me to death.
Was scared that i might get judged by little likes, little comments, roastings etc.

Its just fucking over
Same

I have abt 1k on Snapchat but theh won’t all follow my insta (I TREID) only like 20 do JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
I was once like this, you got to realise no one really gives a shit about you, being high inhib is retarded

• +1
Reactions: tia0505, Deleted member 24278, Nick.Harte and 5 others
if we had 500+ followers, NT pics with friends, social gatherings, alcohol etc, we could have slayed so many gl foids
Cope. Face >>>>>>>> social media

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 23772
When i was 13 years old facebook was the most popular app and i had a lot of friends and had female friends but i delete it and after few years i got no instagram no facebook no social life im basically invisible. I see plenty of ugly mfs talking with girls on insta and im jealous. Its too late to create a new profile everyone has one

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 23218, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Ugly mfs in question
*htncel here*

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
I deleted my ig after freshman year of college excused I did not have lot if followers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
When i was 13 years old facebook was the most popular app and i had a lot of friends and had female friends but i delete it and after few years i got no instagram no facebook no social life im basically invisible. I see plenty of ugly mfs talking with girls on insta and im jealous. Its too late to create a new profile everyone has one
Those ugly msg talking are prolly orbiters @Obito

• +1
Reactions: Obito
That’s more career n shiet than social media
Tbh status can mean a lot of different things. When people are young and building their careers social media presence means something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
must have been nice not to have been made into a TI outcaste and asked to go on dates and such, if u didn't start early for whatever reason then it's super over, that boat has sailed. U go up a considerable amount in the eyes of girls if u have been in a relationship before, big reason incels cant even get started similar to trying to get a starter job that requires experience. Kinda thankful in the sense am pajeet who can get arranged marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
The biggest slayers who were friends with me in high school were not Instagram maxxed at all, one had like 100 followers tops with just a handful of posts and the other one had no Instagram cause he didn't like social media.

I guess it could help but it wouldn't have gotten you laid if you were high inhib anyway. I know this Instagram maxxed dude who is still a virgin at 22 so it's mostly cope