I wish I never got circumcised. Fuck my parents.

asdvek

asdvek

What the fuck is this bullshit? What is this "Islam" "muhh its healthy" it's the biggest bullshit. You know If I even tried saying it's bullshit a bunch of muzzies will come at me saying "ohh bro you are saying bad sin sin bro its sin you insult it its islam you sin" Bro holy what the fuck? This is literally the tradition of jews, why what? What? I didn't want to be circumcised they literally held me then injected a needle and a shit ton of blood came from my arms i remember looking at it and falling asleep. After I woke up after circumcision I was in extreme amounts of pain. Holy FUCK im so MAD fuck THIS CIRCUMCISION BULLSHIT. I can't even cope by saying circumcised is muh more aesthetic anymore

Cant even do foreskin restoration because it'll never be the same way it used to be. Only reason i'd get circumcised is for aesthetics, but I wouldn't do that still, to still have my foreskin and the sensations and the nerves. So what's the point of foreskin restoration? The nerves already died and sensation won't ever come back. So foreskin restoration is pointless.

Like why HOLY FUCKING SHIT im so mad holy fuck why just why ITS A FUCKING JEWISH TRADITION ... SPIKING MY CORTISOL

IT CANT BE HEALTHY IF I FUCKING WAKE UP CRYING FROM EXTREME AMOUNTS OF PAIN ON MY COCK

FUCK THIS CIRCUMCISION BULLSHIT ITS THE BIGGEST BULLSHIT EVER BIGGEST BULLSHT THE QURAN HAS EVER SAID NO NOT EVERYTHING THE QURAN SAYS IS TRUE FUCK THIS CIRCUMCISION BULLSHIT ITS A JEWISH TRADITION FUCKKKKKKKKKKK RETARDS RETARDS HOLY FUCKING SHIT

• +1
Reactions: noobs
nvm I misread, based thread same

• +1
Reactions: asdvek