I wish I was %100 ethnic

Rojda Lipa

Rojda Lipa

Cucked
My father is an ethnic bull whereares my mom is a civilized white woman.

She gave that autism genes my father has a 10x masculine persona than mine

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Bushman
My father is an ethnic bull whereares my mom is a civilized white woman.

She gave that autism genes my father has a 10x masculine persona than mine
Victim of JBW @Bushman

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Bushman
you wanna lose all ur privileges go ahead

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, try2beme, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
you wanna lose all ur privileges go ahead
Nigga i look ethnic already but have a white personality sadly, doesnt fit

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Yea

Attachments

• IMG_0088.jpeg
    IMG_0088.jpeg
    604.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
This is what happens when people racemix. Go on destroy humanity and make ethnics confused

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and raleqtambrobret
This is what happens when people racemix. Go on destroy humanity and make ethnics confused
No, this is what happens when people mix between species.
I guarantee his father is a subhuman shitskin & the mother is a low quality white "woman".

Actual race-mixing leads to superior children.

IMG 4899

rAcE mIxInG mAkEs SuBhumAnS

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and IndraBC
keep taking threads out of context, doesnt undo ur brag threads of ur brother molesting u that u made 3+ times. U keep bringing up ur brother like a sicko 🤣
That's your homoerotic incest fantasy incel. Nobody brings it up but you niggercuck. My brother isn't even alive and neither will you be pretty soon. 😀👍🏻

That's your homoerotic incest fantasy incel. Nobody brings it up but you niggercuck. My brother isn't even alive and neither will you be pretty soon. 😀👍🏻
Wishing me to die
Texting me everyday
Stalking my profile for 7 hours straight, commenting every minute and hour and we both know u genuinely did that
Is 12 years older than me
Tried to get doxxed pics of me

I could not care less , i dont wanna imagine how nasty your face and body looks you homosexual victim, keep bragging about your rape stories for the 1000th time on here and keep it far from me xd fix ur raging homosexuality and obsession issues. Ur officially the biggest weirdo on here

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and IndraBC
Wishing me to die
Texting me everyday
Stalking my profile for 7 hours straight, commenting every minute and hour and we both know u genuinely did that

I could not care less , i dont wanna imagine how nasty your face and body looks you homosexual victim, keep bragging about your rape stories for the 1000th time on here and keep it far from me xd fix ur raging homosexuality and obsession issues. Ur officially the biggest weirdo on here
Ahahah so many attempts to make me mad in one sentence (too low IQ to use punctuation). I know you have a death wish, but I'm not going to kill you, sorry. I'll let you keep slitting your wrist and then doing fentanyl to numb the pain until it gets infected with moms nigger aids tampon. :lul:

• JFL
Ahahah so many attempts to make me mad in one sentence (too low IQ to use punctuation). I know you have a death wish, but I'm not going to kill you, sorry. I'll let you keep slitting your wrist and then doing fentanyl to numb the pain until it gets infected with moms nigger aids tampon. :lul:
Your attempt at being funny is pathetic lmao. Clearly youre an incel nobody likes or finds funny irl and on here

get over ur obsession and stop messaging me daily for your only dose of attention

• JFL
Your attempt at being funny is pathetic lmao. Clearly youre an incel nobody likes or finds funny irl and on here

get over ur obsession and stop messaging me daily for your only dose of attention
Nobody messages you because you're a friendless monkey 🐒. If I do then you should thank me because your mom doesn't even care when you cut yourself. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Yes be quiet because everybody knows it true! :feelswhy:

Same. My mom has a slavic pheno with the typical brachy cuck build including skull, height, proportions etc.

My dad is a tall dinarid with yuge hands and I would've been better off looking fully like him

• JFL