I WISH I WAS 100% MOROCCAN BLOOD

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
I AM SADLY ONLY HALF MOROCCAN. THIS MEANS THAT MY T LEVELS ARE ONLY 1200 ng/dl, and I am weak compared to a 100% blood Moroccan. If I was 100% Moroccan I would be a huge slayer but Instead I am stuck with 1 slay while my Moroccan brothers are living their life to the fullest.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Butthurt Dweller, Mediocre Normalfag and 1 other person
Pray to undisputed

Pray to undisputed
He is truly a low inhib high T chad. All Moroccans are which is why so many Moroccans are in jail. Their T level's are too high. I have puny 1200 ng/dl testosterone but the average 100% blood Moroccan has 2400 ng/dl.

I AM SADLY ONLY HALF MOROCCAN. THIS MEANS THAT MY T LEVELS ARE ONLY 1200 ng/dl, and I am weak compared to a 100% blood Moroccan. If I was 100% Moroccan I would be a huge slayer but Instead I am stuck with 1 slay while my Moroccan brothers are living their life to the fullest.

Nobody wants to be Moroccan.

.t Moroccan

why are moroccans gets view as high t?

Keep crying you utter subhuman

Dont man lmao, I am as Moroccan as they get I am half idriss ( descendant of prophet Mohammed pbuh) and half zayan (the warrior tribe that fucked the French and all other colonizers for 1500 years) and guess what I would trade all of this to be born in the US as a normal 6 foot normal guy. Being born in this country is like being born with a handicap. You moroccans from other countries font realize how lucky you guys are. Enjoy bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Image result for undisputed lookism.net

Dont man lmao, I am as Moroccan as they get I am half idriss ( descendant of prophet Mohammed pbuh) and half zayan (the warrior tribe that fucked the French and all other colonizers for 1500 years) and guess what I would trade all of this to be born in the US as a normal 6 foot normal guy. Being born in this country is like being born with a handicap. You moroccans from other countries font realize how lucky you guys are. Enjoy bro
You are right brother. I should be grateful to be born in a good country

You are right brother. I should be grateful to be born in a good country
That's the spirit !!!!
Idk know why but today I am dedicated to criticize the living shit out of my country:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
imagine if you were badr hari

keep coping op
keep coping op
no moroccan blood for your face

keep coping op

no moroccan blood for your face
you wouldn't even look human next to me bullied estrogenic nerd