I wish i was 6ft 8

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
6ft 2 isn't enough - lets hope i grow 6 inches in the next couple of years. I think i will be at least 6t 6, but i want to mog everyone.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and BrettyBoy
i hope i grow to 4’ 36

wish I was 10 feet tall, man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 1106
I wishI could play in nba

6ft 2 isn't enough

giphy.gif

What tanner stage and how old are you to be expecting you will grow 4 inches lol? You should try influence that growth with HGH and AI or at the very least give other Growth hormone releasing compounds a try.

By Allah i hope you'll lose height op so you understand just how lucky you are.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Maximus, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
What tanner stage and how old are you to be expecting you will grow 4 inches lol? You should try influence that growth with HGH and AI or at the very least give other Growth hormone releasing compounds a try.
i grew an inch this year and grow like 2 inches every year.e
By Allah i hope you'll lose height op so you understand just how lucky you are.
i hate getting height mogged - didn't get mogged today, but last week i was mogged hard - dude must have been at least 6ft 7. A year ago i was height mogged by a guy who was at least 7ft.
my dad grew 4 inches at my age - it isn't special to grow a couple of inches after age 16.

i hate getting height mogged - didn't get mogged today, but last week i was mogged hard - dude must have been at least 6ft 7. A year ago i was height mogged by a guy who was at least 7ft.
Okay well you know you are at the very basic ideal male height, 6'2 ur height is not a problem at all, 6'6 is the absolute most id ever want to be, would much rather be 6'2 with good frame than 6'6 lanklet

I dont believe youll grow 4 inches however, if you have only grown an inch this year, depending on ur age u will prob grow 1-2 inches more, but if ur late pubertycel or ur dad is still much taller than u i would be coping to have more height

Regardless i think u should get HGH+AI or anything else that releases GH.

Okay well you know you are at the very basic ideal male height, 6'2 ur height is not a problem at all, 6'6 is the absolute most id ever want to be, would much rather be 6'2 with good frame than 6'6 lanklet

I dont believe youll grow 4 inches however, if you have only grown an inch this year, depending on ur age u will prob grow 1-2 inches more, but if ur late pubertycel or ur dad is still much taller than u i would be coping to have more height

Sighs.
@x30001
And OP stop trolling manlets you dumb faggot

my dad grew 4 inches at my age - it isn't special to grow a couple of inches after age 16.
Yeah, the average after 16 is 1-2 inches I believe? U may be a latepubertycel however so u may have hope, try find some pictures of your father at ur age, and compare how mature u both look.
Sighs.
@x30001
What my friend?
Just lol if u dont at least try to get out of a shitty situation you are in, even if it may be cope, its much better to become blackpilled by urself rather than have doubts of "what if"

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

i thought AI is bad for people my age. If i grow another inch before say januray then i think i will grow to at least 6ft 6. The bigger the better as long as you are proportional

i thought AI is bad for people my age. If i grow another inch before say januray then i think i will grow to at least 6ft 6. The bigger the better as long as you are proportional
Yeah, the thing is, you most likely won't end up proportional, it's rare to see very tall proportional people .

Sighs.
@x30001
im not trolling manlets - if you are a manlet it is your parents fault for having crappy genes and not giving you proper food and not forcing you to play outside and sleep a lot.

How old are you? And they could be, it just depends if you are willing to believe in their ability to delay growth plate maturation,, and are willing to endure the side effects.

im not trolling manlets - if you are a manlet it is your parents fault for having crappy genes and not giving you proper food and not forcing you to play outside and sleep a lot.
Lol, if you have the genes for a manlet, no amount of sleep and environment meme is going to make you "tall", might influence growth an inch at the best, in comparison to sedentary lifestyle and normal diet,

Lol, if you have the genes for a manlet, no amount of sleep and environment meme is going to make you "tall", might influence growth an inch at the best, in comparison to sedentary lifestyle and normal diet,
yh, true, that is why i said crappy genes in the beginning.

i can give you those 4 inches :)

nah, i won't take AI. If i don't grow to 6ft 8 im good, my height is decent, but not great.
If you are sure you wont take anything, then so be it, just make sure it is a decision you are willing to take without regretting in the future, it isnt for me so i am coping with starting to heightmax soon, most probably is is delusion but i need to try so i can be content with "at least i tried"

Which is why heightmaxxing doesn't work lol.
Even professionaly treated teenagers around 15-17, with thyroid, AI, and proper consultation, barely grew.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
yh, true, that is why i said crappy genes in the beginning.
I'm not sure if u can say crappy genes, my family is pretty good looking, unfortunately manlet family mostly, my uncles and cousin who has much taller parents than mine are tall in comparison to my family however.
Which is why heightmaxxing doesn't work lol.
Even professionaly treated teenagers around 15-17, with thyroid, AI, and proper consultation, barely grew.
Thyroid? did they not take HGH or something?

Also yes I believe it is most likely too late, but its much better to blackpill myself rather than wonder what if, i will be much more happy if i tried rather than wondering.

I'm not sure if u can say crappy genes, my family is pretty good looking, unfortunately manlet family mostly, my uncles and cousin who has much taller parents than mine are tall in comparison to my family however.
i wasn't talking about you tho, im saying in general, if you are a manlet you wouldn't have survived before modern society. How tall are you?

i wasn't talking about you tho, im saying in general, if you are a manlet you wouldn't have survived before modern society. How tall are you?
5'8 at 17 jfl, most likely i wont grow much more, i have bad APT and posture so i am coping that i can be 5'9 after fixing that+ whatever natural growth/unnatural height growth i will get.

at least my face isnt truecel, im normie i guess.

5'8 at 17 jfl, most likely i wont grow much more, i have bad APT and posture so i am coping that i can be 5'9 after fixing that+ whatever natural growth/unnatural height growth i will get.

at least my face isnt truecel, im normie i guess.
that is not too bad, maybe you can grow more, wear 1.5 inch lifts it will help a lot, i might start doing that. Btw, i get height mogged at school everyday, one guy is 6ft 4 and the other is at least 6ft6, he has to duck under the door. He is a framecel tho, so he wasted his height.

that is not too bad, maybe you can grow more, wear 1.5 inch lifts it will help a lot, i might start doing that. Btw, i get height mogged at school everyday, one guy is 6ft 4 and the other is at least 6ft6, he has to duck under the door. He is a framecel tho, so he wasted his height.
Yeah I am going to get lifts, cope with whatever heightmaxing tutorial i find from obscure lookism threads in 2015, and fix my posture.

Btw heightmogging means nothing if they have shit frame/worse facethan u.
BTW jfl @ U if u care about ur height, u are the basic ideal height for a male, 6'4 is better and 6'6 is godlike but as long as ur face is PSL 5 u can slay if u max LMS and NTness lol

Yeah I am going to get lifts, cope with whatever heightmaxing tutorial i find from obscure lookism threads in 2015, and fix my posture.

Btw heightmogging means nothing if they have shit frame/worse facethan u.
yh dude, im not lying i have a chad face, im overweight tho, but i can still see my jawline and it is sharp, good angle, i can see my ramus clearly, i have high good cheekbones and hunter eyes as well. I will be gigachad if i get to 6ft 4 and wear lifts to fraud to 6ft 6

yh dude, im not lying i have a chad face, im overweight tho, but i can still see my jawline and it is sharp, good angle, i can see my ramus clearly, i have high good cheekbones and hunter eyes as well. I will be gigachad if i get to 6ft 4 and wear lifts to fraud to 6ft 6
Enjoy life if this is true, most likely the incels here would rate u 4-5 PSL if they saw u because looks theory is all they know lol

Btw hunter eyes are prevalent with high BF, it goes after u lose weight, coming from fellow overweightcel

Enjoy life if this is true, most likely the incels here would rate u 4-5 PSL if they saw u because looks theory is all they know lol

Btw hunter eyes are prevalent with high BF, it goes after u lose weight, coming from fellow overweightcel
i have a pretty good browridge, and used to have hunter eyes even when i was younger. Hopefully they don't go.

i have a pretty good browridge, and used to have hunter eyes even when i was younger. Hopefully they don't go.
Yeah the truth is looks theory is not nearly as legit as PSL websites make it out to be, yes MMs like Miro have nearly every good feature a man can have, but u dont need all that to slay lol

imo, an IRL 6-7 Face with a height 6'0 and NT game is enough to slay quite a lot, or a IRL 8 face with NT and semi-manlet to average height is also enough to slay

A lot of people here are to some extent volcel

Yeah the truth is looks theory is not nearly as legit as PSL websites make it out to be, yes MMs like Miro have nearly every good feature a man can have, but u dont need all that to slay lol

imo, an IRL 6-7 Face with a height 6'0 and NT game is enough to slay quite a lot, or a IRL 8 face with NT and semi-manlet to average height is also enough to slay

A lot of people here are to some extent volcel
i feel like i will reach psl 7.5/8 after a few years, my chin is getting much more broader - because im becoming a man, and if this keeps going, which it will since im only 16, i will have a top tier lower third and eye area, since my browridge will move forward due to having more test

I would like to be 100 ft godzilla

i feel like i will reach psl 7.5/8 after a few years, my chin is getting much more broader - because im becoming a man, and if this keeps going, which it will since im only 16, i will have a top tier lower third and eye area, since my browridge will move forward due to having more test
Lol @ ur delusion if u think u will be rated 8 PSL by the incels on this forum, i highly doubt you will reach that ever with no surgery, even with surgery it is most likely out of reach.

Sry to burst ur bubble but the truth is that imo, if chico is considered by some to be a PSL 7-7.5 i highly doubt u will reach 8 PSL a few years from now on.

Lol @ ur delusion if u think u will be rated 8 PSL by the incels on this forum, i highly doubt you will reach that ever with no surgery, even with surgery it is most likely out of reach.
not psl 8, psl 7.5. You haven't seen my face yet, but statistically ur correct. Im not an average joe so they don't matter to me.

Sry to burst ur bubble but the truth is that imo, if chico is considered by some to be a PSL 7-7.5 i highly doubt u will reach 8 PSL a few years from now on.
u aren't bursting my bubble, i know what i can be. If i don't reach psl 7.5 then it's fine, i will be at least upper chad tier anyways

not psl 8, psl 7.5. You haven't seen my face yet, but statistically ur correct. Im not an average joe so they don't matter to me.
Yeah PSL 7.5 is quite rare, you said 7.5-8 also

You can PM me your face if you want, I will give you an honest and non aspie rating if you'd like

You can PM me your face if you want, I will give you an honest and non aspie rating if you'd like
nah i won't show u my face, it only takes one person to send it around, you can get hacked and then it will happen. I will find out my FWHR and my pfl and you can see how good they are.

nah i won't show u my face, it only takes one person to send it around, you can get hacked and then it will happen. I will find out my FWHR and my pfl and you can see how good they are.
Okay, I have similar thoughts dont worry, but I sent my face to @drlooksmax , he is legit and nice guy who will give you true rating, if not then no worries. just look at other chads on this website being rated 5-6PSL and compare truthfully what you think you are in comparison

psl above 7 is super rare, but look at @Salludon, he is psl 7.5
Okay, I have similar thoughts dont worry, but I sent my face to @drlooksmax , he is legit and nice guy who will give you true rating, if not then no worries. just look at other chads on this website being rated 5-6PSL and compare truthfully what you think you are in comparison
forget what these incels say, a chad can't be psl 5 or 6, these incels are just larping, if they are a 5 or 6 then they are a 1. They just want to feel good by talking bad about good looking people, because IRL they can't do shite

psl above 7 is super rare, but look at @Salludon, he is psl 7.5
I'm not sure if people on this website would agree with that rating, I do however agree he is very good looking and can clearly slay in real life! obvious ethic falio, if he is the bearded arab?