I wish I was a genetically gifted Stud

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
I am 17 years old been the same height since 12 (5'6), Turkish. gyno dad bod with a 13 year old skinny twig arms and legs.
5.5 inch penis and poor

I want to be at least 6 foot, 6 inch penis, 6 pack and a 6 figure salary...
My cousin he is mixed and came out his hot white moms pussy while I was c- section. He is 6'3 and gets his abs licked everyday. He also gets with multiple women everyday and spends 99.9% of his life shirtless.
I felt so jealous he wanted to impress models who looked like Ski Bri and Madison beer by taking his shirt off and his underwear by spraying lynx deodrant on his dick and setting it on fire. He didn't wear clothes the day after because the narcissistic hot ig models stole it.

I honestly give up...

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, WhiteGoodman, poopoohead and 4 others
I am 17 years old been the same height since 12 (5'6), Turkish. gyno dad bod with a 13 year old skinny twig arms and legs.
5.5 inch penis and poor

My cousin he is mixed and came out his hot white moms pussy while I was c- section. He is 6'3 and gets his abs licked everyday. He also gets with multiple women everyday and spends 99.9% of his life shirtless.
I felt so jealous he wanted to impress models who looked like Ski Bri and Madison beer by taking his shirt off and his underwear by spraying lynx deodrant on his dick and setting it on fire. He didn't wear clothes the day after because the narcissistic hot ig models stole it.

I honestly give up...
Holy shit u wish for a 6 inch penis??? I literally thought my 7 inch penis was Micro in this website where everyone is 8 inches or more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 23154, HarrierDuBois and 6 others
I also hit puberty at 9 and was sleeping 3-5 hours since then

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Holy shit u wish for a 6 inch penis??? I literally thought my 7 inch penis was Micro in this website where everyone is 8 inches or more

Seems a bit condescending in your tone tbqh

at least 6 foot, 6 inch penis, 6 pack and a 6 figure salary...
1) Double LL + Lifts to 5'10 and claim 6'
2) Dickmax from 5.5 inch to 6 inch
3) Leanmax to 6 pack
4) Get a good career and make money

The only thing holding yourself back is you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
7 inches looks small no one can convince me otherwise

I don't normally say this cause BDD is usually a cope but in the realm of penis size you aren't small you are massively larger than the average Unless you happen to be in a country with a larger than average penis size then just move to an smaller than average 1 tbqh cuba has the largest at 6.5 inches apperently

3) Leanmax to 6 pack

impossiblemaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
5.5 inch penis and poor

I honestly give up...
You can't really do anything about the height or cock length although you can go to a doctor and see if your growth plates are open, if they are you could try HGH + AI but for cock length not really sure if there is anything you can do about it.

As for the 6 pack and 6 figure salary, get to work.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22841
3) Leanmax to 6 pack

just get the most expensive surgery twice and wear lifts everywhere bro, your problem is your mindset!

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and HarrierDuBois