• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wasted, RAITEIII, Deleted member 4563 and 17 others
Same
And tbh I wouldn't mind living everything the same way cause it was fun tbh

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel
high school was the best time of my life ngl, jfl at teens that find their ways to incel sites. i was blissfully ignorant despite being ugly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4671, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
College is hell if you aren't an extroverted hyper NT social slayer. tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, karbo, Deleted member 8064 and 4 others
Just go to a small college that doesn't really have a big "social" side so you don't think your missing out theory

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and sytyl
Not even that
I'm considered really social irl but in college it's not even just about being social

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, SubhumanCurrycel and sytyl
Same
And tbh I wouldn't mind living everything the same way cause it was fun tbh
I go out to get some coffee every morning and see the zoomers gallivanting about with such lackadaisical rhythm and I feel envy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Copeful
dude most people here including me are in high school

how old r u op

• +1
Reactions: Flowey, Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
high school was the best time of my life ngl, jfl at teens that find their ways to incel sites. i was blissfully ignorant despite being ugly.
brutal

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Gengar
Lol you're jealous that we have this knowledge already suck my mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TsarTsar444, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
lol op your life just sucks now thats why you are thinking back. Ascend now

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 6191, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
dude most people here including me are in high school

how old r u op
I can cope because I still look young but mentally it is already over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5912 and Chadelite
8BAC7190 F7CF 4AAD A0D7 31521287E561

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Lux, Matthias8272 and 1 other person
lol op your life just sucks now thats why you are thinking back. Ascend now
what ascension is left? I look objectively good, have gotten laid, have a good job, have a good social circle
I'm missing a girl tbh that's the solution
too bad my warped views will never let me truly love a girl or be happy with her unless she is a turbo feminine high class looking virgin

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 9274
what ascension is left? I look objectively good, have gotten laid, have a good job, have a good social circle
I'm missing a girl tbh that's the solution
too bad my warped views will never let me truly love a girl or be happy with her unless she is a turbo feminine high class looking virgin
You answered the question. Ascend your mental health too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 9274
injecting t is the only solution at this point I think
Yeah i need to inject too. I see myself if i see what you are typing. Jfl look into taoism and dont give a fuckmaxxing. You only have 1 chance

• +1
Go to Tehran and find some Stacy. She’ll be glad to escape that radical Islamist hellhole.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and sytyl
Go to Tehran and find some Stacy. She’ll be glad to escape that radical Islamist hellhole.
just go to 3rd world theory
getting a girl isn't a problem
getting a girl who has never had a bf before is a problem

I had a "practise" gf that I easily could have led a happy life with but it always ate away at me that she had just one boyfriend for half a year during highschool and nothing ever since. Do you see how fucked up and self destructive that is?

Kids this is what happens if you miss out on teen love tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6191
Highschool was good because I had less responsibilities but for the social aspects college and working are much better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Vvvvxxxx and sytyl
Highschool was good because I had less responsibilities but for the social aspects college and working are much better.
You're right

I am just high e today

my apologies for this abomination of a thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Stare
You're right

I am just high e today

my apologies for this abomination of a thread
Don't worry, it happens to me sometimes too :lul:

• JFL
I am. in 10th grade got. school in around 2. weeks
any tips?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and sytyl
just go to 3rd world theory
getting a girl isn't a problem
getting a girl who has never had a bf before is a problem

I had a "practise" gf that I easily could have led a happy life with but it always ate away at me that she had just one boyfriend for half a year during highschool and nothing ever since. Do you see how fucked up and self destructive that is?

Kids this is what happens if you miss out on teen love tbh
Bro I’m 18 and never had teen love, only hookups and ONS. I’ve had one oneitis that I got over a long time ago. I honestly don’t think I’ll ever find true happiness in a relationship, I’ll end up pushing girls away or getting bored like Amnesia tbh. You may be the same.

• +1
any tips?
study well
socialize
go outside and do stuff with people
literally just be a normie

Bro I’m 18 and never had teen love, only hookups and ONS. I’ve had one oneitis that I got over a long time ago. I honestly don’t think I’ll ever find true happiness in a relationship, I’ll end up pushing girls away or getting bored like Amnesia tbh. You may be the same.
I still crush on my oneitis from 2 years ago (jfl) despite knowing she gets goomed by a chubby recessed asian shorter than her. I compare any and every girl I meet with the mental image I've built up of her. She wasn't even anything special legit 4.25 psl probably.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and JizzFarmer
study well
socialize
go outside and do stuff with people
literally just be a normie

I still crush on my oneitis from 2 years ago (jfl) despite knowing she gets goomed by a chubby recessed asian shorter than her. I compare any and every girl I meet with the mental image I've built up of her. She wasn't even anything special legit 4.25 psl probably.
Although I’m over her emotionally I still stalk her ig every once in a while. If she ever came to me I wouldn’t hesitate at all.

• So Sad
I only cared about being in top 10% and deflowering girls tbh. GOOD FUCKING THREAD 👏

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and sytyl
any tips?

highschool is shit just try to not rope from all the dread
thank god im a senior fuck this shit fuck this shit fuck this shit AHHHHHHHHH I CANT FUCKING TAKE SCHOOL MAN FUCK
SEEING MY FUCKING MALNOURISHED UNDERWEIGHT NERVOUS PHYSICS TEACHER WRITE A FUCKING QUESTION AND WITH HIS ANNOYING VOICE EXPLAIN EVERYTHING THEN LOOK AT THE CLUELESS FUCKING STUDENTS WANTING TO ROPE BECAUSE CLASS IS SO DEPRESSING AND EVERYTHING'S FUCKING GAY AND THE FUTURE IS BLEAK JUST KILL ME

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
highschool is shit just try to not rope from all the dread
thank god im a senior fuck this shit fuck this shit fuck this shit AHHHHHHHHH I CANT FUCKING TAKE SCHOOL MAN FUCK
SEEING MY FUCKING MALNOURISHED UNDERWEIGHT NERVOUS PHYSICS TEACHER WRITE A FUCKING QUESTION AND WITH HIS ANNOYING VOICE EXPLAIN EVERYTHING THEN LOOK AT THE CLUELESS FUCKING STUDENTS WANTING TO ROPE BECAUSE CLASS IS SO DEPRESSING AND EVERYTHING'S FUCKING GAY AND THE FUTURE IS BLEAK JUST KILL ME
finally someone I can relate to
high school is a literal cage to program people to become fucking wage slaving cucks
I dont get how my friends enjoy school and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
high school is a literal cage to program people to become fucking wage slaving cucks

people don't "enjoy school" they just enjoy the social aspect of it and also usually it's cope. you know what they say, if you're being raped and you can't do anything about it, the least you can do is enjoy it... which i think is the case for most people lmao

it's a bullshit system but my plan is to honestly wageslave for a good period of time to make a decent amount of money then try and moneymaxx by different means, maybe a business or something would be good. honestly i personally never found myself in education, not sure if it's low IQ or not bc all my brothers have triple digit IQs lol i guess it just boils down to who you are

at the end of the day, for most people: no school = no money which really sucks. do you have any plans for the future, like as far as college major and things as such or not yet?

• +1
people don't "enjoy school" they just enjoy the social aspect of it and also usually it's cope. you know what they say, if you're being raped and you can't do anything about it, the least you can do is enjoy it... which i think is the case for most people lmao

it's a bullshit system but my plan is to honestly wageslave for a good period of time to make a decent amount of money then try and moneymaxx by different means, maybe a business or something would be good. honestly i personally never found myself in education, not sure if it's low IQ or not bc all my brothers have triple digit IQs lol i guess it just boils down to who you are

at the end of the day, for most people: no school = no money which really sucks. do you have any plans for the future, like as far as college major and things as such or not yet?
yeah you sound pretty knowledgable lol
for me I am learning stock trading rn im 15
hopefully by the time im 20 I can use it as a full time job
I would recommend you do the same
wbu?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
yeah you sound pretty knowledgable lol
for me I am learning stock trading rn im 15
hopefully by the time im 20 I can use it as a full time job
I would recommend you do the same
wbu?

learning stock trading from my older brother personally but he's kinda shit at teaching it so i'm probably gonna start looking online, though i've been saving to invest and i might even look into chainlink in 2021 seeing as there's a precedented crash or something like that

something that's kinda underrated on this forum is money ngl, personally moneymaxxed normies mog good looking fuckers any day imo. the amount of relaxation and stress-free living you get is just phenomenal when you have money (not to mention surgerymaxxing tbh)

you're on the right path bro hopefully shit works out the way you intend it to, fuck this world

• +1
jfl @ u doomer zoomers :lul::lul:

learning stock trading from my older brother personally but he's kinda shit at teaching it so i'm probably gonna start looking online, though i've been saving to invest and i might even look into chainlink in 2021 seeing as there's a precedented crash or something like that

something that's kinda underrated on this forum is money ngl, personally moneymaxxed normies mog good looking fuckers any day imo. the amount of relaxation and stress-free living you get is just phenomenal when you have money (not to mention surgerymaxxing tbh)

you're on the right path bro hopefully shit works out the way you intend it to, fuck this world
yeah people tend to underrate the importance of money and status
living and knowing that you have a shit tone of money must feel good
good luck to you too man.

Im a highschooler rn and blackpill is a blessing and a curse tbh, ill probably go insane in the future but who knows

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, sytyl and Deleted member 5912
I'm a 10th grader this year and known blackpill for months. Brutal cause I'm wasting my most enjoyable years rotting in a blackpill site preying to get attention from stupid jb's. Only because I googled Brad Pitt jawline or something and now I spent half of a fucking year here jfl.

not a care in the world, not aware of blackpill, no responsibilities, just fun

jfl @ the zoomers wasting their lives on here
You have enlightened me.

@mods delete this high e thread jfl

• Ugh..
Not even that
I'm considered really social irl but in college it's not even just about being social
Legit, NT/social circle game works more in high school. In college women get hyper blackpilled and start judging on physical traits alone

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
WISH I WAS MORE SOCIAL, JACKED AND PLAYED SPORTS INSTEAD OF JOINING THE GAY ASS CODING CLUB

giphy.gif

• JFL
Doesn’t even matter for me anymore bro

Senior year of high school is ruined because of Covid, and half of junior year was ruined too

• +1

:what:

• JFL
BRO ur grade 10????? wtf

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 9072
There are normoid zoomers with idgaf mindset being low inhib, then there's me (and probably other teens here)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 5912

The reason why i wanna go back is to be blackpilled and ascend jfl

• +1