I wish I was a king

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
  • My life would consist of LDARing in my throne room with top tier entertainment so good I fall out of my chair laughing
  • When I see someone hot I can just put out a warrant for their arrest and have my way with them
  • Rich

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Being a “good king” is completely reliant on FACE. If you’re ugly, your advisers and even your family will treat you like a retard and claim you’re unfit to rule.

Attachments

• A27A0B42-605E-4B45-A68A-B836D4464656.jpeg
    A27A0B42-605E-4B45-A68A-B836D4464656.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
Being a “good king” is completely reliant on FACE. If you’re ugly, your advisers and even your family will treat you like a retard and claim you’re unfit to rule.

Kim Jin ung

over for Carlos II. cels

he was retarded because of incest

• +1
While you would be ldaring , other kings and political opponents would be plotting and scheming to take your throne.

Its not that easy of a job. It requires a sharp tactial mind.

Thats why you'll never be king

im going to be the bad king 😈 😈 😈

• +1
  • Would use Twitter like Donald trump “AFTER CONSULTING WITH MY GENERALS TRANSEXUALS WILL NO LONG BE WELCOME TO SERVE IN MY MILITARY THANK YOU!”

Who doesn't? Is there anything more exciting than living with absolute power over millions of people? Kim Jong-Un is living the dream.

• +1
Who doesn't? Is there anything more exciting than living with absolute power over millions of people? Kim Jong-Un is living the dream.

I actually thought about how even though it’s a shit country I would trade lives with the leader of almost any shit country any day. Their life is infinitely better than mine as a regular person in a first world country

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I actually thought about how even though it’s a shit country I would trade lives with the leader of almost any shit country any day. Their life is infinitely better than mine as a regular person in a first world country

Odd to think about but most of our lifes are probably significantly better than the Emperors of old.

Odd to think about but most of our lifes are probably significantly better than the Emperors of old.

That’s true depending how you look at it. The technology and some of the luxuries we have access to yes.

But still not the pleasure of knowing
1. You are a diety
2. Commanding an army
3. Deciding the fate of criminals
4. Said criminals begging you to spare their life
5. Your word is law
6. You have all luxuries humanly possibly at the time available to you (even if less than now)

I would be a pharaoh or something like that any day

That’s true depending how you look at it. The technology and some of the luxuries we have access to yes.

But still not the pleasure of knowing
1. You are a diety
2. Commanding an army
3. Deciding the fate of criminals
4. Said criminals begging you to spare their life
5. Your word is law
6. You have all luxuries humanly possibly at the time available to you (even if less than now)

I would be a pharaoh or something like that any day

Just go to some remote African village with a rifle if that is what you desire. That still pales in terms of the pure comfort we have access to in addition to the drugs,food and music etc. At least if you are neurotypical.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and AbandonShip
Mate you would not even have to take that drastic measures to own a slave JFL. There are more slaves right now than in any time in human history. In India the average cost of a slave is like 130 dollars.
Slaves in india?
Where did you get that info?
I am curious

Mate you would not even have to take that drastic measures to own a slave JFL. There are more slaves right now than in any time in human history. In India the average cost of a slave is like 130 dollars.

Are they for labour or sex slaves? Not interested in any Indian sex slaves tbh. Just to do my laundry, cook, clean up after me...

Slaves in india?
Where did you get that info?
I am curious

Same

@Cardiologyscribe I'd like to PM you

Can't relate. I'm already a king.

• JFL
Are they for labour or sex slaves? Not interested in any Indian sex slaves tbh. Just to do my laundry, cook, clean up after me...

Same
Is there a difference? But mainly the former of course. I do not recall my exact source. I did a quick google search for you lazy fuckers. 90 dollars is the figure I found which gives credence to my 130 figure that I recalled. Just google mate.

Depends in what part of the world you are in but where I grew up everyone basically had a maid that bordered onto slave territory. She lived with you, she never had a day off and she had shit working conditions. My father probably fucked her too.

@Cardiologyscribe I'd like to PM you

Are you not able to?
2981EAFF FB73 4BAB B0FC 7DCD5054C82D

Is there a difference? But mainly the former of course. I do not recall my exact source. I did a quick google search for you lazy fuckers. 90 dollars is the figure I found which gives credence to my 130 figure that I recalled. Just google mate.

View attachment 272615

Depends in what part of the world you are in but where I grew up everyone basically had a maid that bordered onto slave territory. She lived with you, she never had a day off and she had shit working conditions. My father probably fucked her too.

At that price you would be crazy NOT to buy some!!!!!!!!