I wish I was a normal guy

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
Just a regular person with a social circle and job. Not some Incel freak with bottom tier genetics that just rots alone.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 30586, JohnDoe and 10 others
you are a normal nigguh, you just live with aberrated ppl man

you are a normal nigguh, you just live with aberrated ppl man
I'm KHHCDFV, no friends or anything. Ppl either want me dead or don't know I'm there at all.

• So Sad
Reactions: Radiance and Deleted member 19453
I wish I wasn't an ugly mutt that no one wants to fuck. Oh well!

I'm KHHCDFV, no friends or anything. Ppl either want me dead or don't know I'm there at all.
yea i get the same chit ngl. I guess just keep going or some shitt

Incel is the new normal for men

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TUSSELEIF, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
yea i get the same chit ngl. I guess just keep going or some shitt
Ppl don't care unless your Chad or if you put a bullet through their skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Cope. I dont know a single incel irl except me
They all just fake it, unless you're talking about giga nt normies chances are even if your friend is in a ltr he's barely having sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
They all just fake it, unless you're talking about giga nt normies chances are even if your friend is in a ltr he's barely having sex
I don't what to believe anymore. One minute the forum says it over for 90% of men. And the other says OLD and Slaying is easy if normie

I don't what to believe anymore. One minute the forum says it over for 90% of men. And the other says OLD and Slaying is easy if normie
It's not as hard to get laid for sure, but truth is chances are not in men's favor, I see it daily, but maybe because I chose a STEM field jfl
In any case, you're not out of the norm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
Barely having > not having any at all
Its not over unless truecel, ppl here just dont go outside. There was some baldcel with incel-tier face posted here from reddit, and he had a gf since he was 16
It's not as hard to get laid for sure, but truth is chances are not in men's favor, I see it daily, but maybe because I chose a STEM field jfl
In any case, you're not out of the norm
He's khhv. That is most certainly out of the norm past like 17 years of age

Its not over unless truecel, ppl here just dont go outside
This fucking redditor cope again, holy shit this place really is infested with bluepilled idiots who somehow still believe the average incel is a neckbeard.

This fucking redditor cope again, holy shit this place really is infested with bluepilled idiots who somehow still believe the average incel is a neckbeard.
Ok then who fucks all the women. Chads barely exist

Ok then who fucks all the women. Chads barely exist
TF this has to do with what I said? You're just bluepilled and most likely a redditor because of what you said.
In reality the average incel is gymmaxxing, careermaxxing and so on not a neckbeard like women want you to believe.
Why they dont get laid is something else.

Idk about that man, healthy normie couples are still fucking daily imo

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Barely having > not having any at all
Its not over unless truecel, ppl here just dont go outside. There was some baldcel with incel-tier face posted here from reddit, and he had a gf since he was 16
He's khhv. That is most certainly out of the norm past like 17 years of age
I'm more then just KHHV and I'm almost past 17

Last edited:
TF this has to do with what I said? You're just bluepilled and most likely a redditor because of what you said.
In reality the average incel is gymmaxxing, careermaxxing and so on not a neckbeard like women want you to believe.
Why they dont get laid is something else.
If theres so many incels many women would be sexless as well, unless you believe incel fantasies of women being Chad-only or some shit. Khhvs arent the norm buddy, they are freaks of nature

Idk about that man, healthy normie couples are still fucking daily imo
Yeah the last bit is wrong, I see it now.
The first bit isn't, most young men will fake having lots of slays and being giga nt to avoid bullying amongst their friends

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yeah the last bit is wrong, I see it now.
The first bit isn't, most young men will fake having lots of slays and being giga nt to avoid bullying amongst their friends
Yeah I agree with that but I’m a normie in ltr and fuck like 1-2 times daily

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
If theres so many incels many women would be sexless as well, unless you believe incel fantasies of women being Chad-only or some shit. Khhvs arent the norm buddy, they are freaks of nature
Most men will not pass on their genes, this is blackpill.
Some men have harems, meaning multiple women fuck with just a few men.
You're literally just giving me your opinion on the matter

Being normal… looking at all other people out there, is that too much to ask for jfl

• +1
Most men will not pass on their genes, this is blackpill.
Some men have harems, meaning multiple women fuck with just a few men.
You're literally just giving me your opinion on the matter
Jfl if you believe this shit. Anyone who wants to can have a girlfriend. Those who dont havent tried or are truecels (extremly rare)

Jfl if you believe this shit. Anyone who wants to can have a girlfriend.
yeah, the average incel will get in a ltr with a +50 bodycount whore, I can see what you mean jfl
Those who dont havent tried or are truecels (extremly rare)
I mean you believe the average incel is a neckbeard :forcedsmile:

yeah, the average incel will get in a ltr with a +50 bodycount whore, I can see what you mean jfl

I mean you believe the average incel is a neckbeard :forcedsmile:
The average incel is ugly yes. Some arent but they are rare. But it seems to me we have different definitions of inceldom

The average incel is ugly yes. Some arent but they are rare. But it seems to me we have different definitions of inceldom
Your definition?

Either being khhv or a prolonged period of sexlessness despite trying to get sex (at least 1 year)
jfl at 1 year
you greatly underestimate the amount of men in this situation, specially when you compare it to the experience of women since you say 1 woman has to fuck with 1 man only

How many KHHV's are there?

jfl at 1 year
you greatly underestimate the amount of men in this situation, specially when you compare it to the experience of women since you say 1 woman has to fuck with 1 man only
Idk maybe where you live it truly is like that, not where i live though so i can only report on that

how does one be conversationless??
Idk bro. I haven't talked to a girl. No dm's, phone calls, or conversations. Nothing...

Idk bro. I haven't talked to a girl. No dm's, phone calls, or conversations. Nothing...
I mean i don’t regularly but I certainly have at points in my life. That just seems wild to me, sorry tho bro I hope you have one some day

• +1
You and me both buddy, you and me both. :feelsbadman:

• +1
I mean i don’t regularly but I certainly have at points in my life. That just seems wild to me, sorry tho bro I hope you have one some day
Yeah absolute subhuman failure

It's a tough world