I wish I was an absolute dick mogger

HighTierSubhuman

HighTierSubhuman

End of the road
My dick is around 6.8 inches bone pressed and I don't know what my girth is because I don't have the right measuring tape for it.

I know I'm above average but I'm still insecure about the fact that I don't have a truly big dick. I want to be 8x6 absolute dick mogger bull. That could ascend me from my shitty incel life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Suns9999, datboijj and 3 others
Thats not average. Average is 7 inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay, sportsmogger, Suns9999 and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lBlame, IBlameEveryoneElse, sportsmogger and 5 others
How bad of a dickcel?
6.2 x 4.3

It's over. Finished

My face won't save me...

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Suns9999 and HighTierSubhuman
@sportsmogger its nothing special

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, silently_said and HighTierSubhuman
6.8 bone pressed is a micro penis dude. My non-erect length is 6.5 bone pressed.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and HighTierSubhuman
I have to get rich girth can be fixed with surgery

Or jelqmaxx

Indeed it's brutal
I've heard jelqing can fuck up the sensitivity in your dick so I don't think I'll ever try it

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and DarkTriadBeliever
@HighTierSubhuman if I ever get play I'll be as hard as 1000 men after my streak though

I'm sure it'll hit her guts with more power even if not as large as it could be,

• +1
@HighTierSubhuman if I ever get play I'll be as hard as 1000 men after my streak though

I'm sure it'll hit her guts with more power even if not as large as it could be,

View attachment 3240430
Based. If I ever ascend I might try go on nofap a bit before hand so my dick gets as hard rock

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Suns9999, HighTierSubhuman and 2 others
You niggers sound so fucking gay right now.
Sexhavers always hate on incels. A universal rule. Even on a forum such as this one you can't help it. What a robot.

This why we hate NTs, like women they are all the same

And yet you think im gay? No no. It seems to be you acting like a bitter woman!

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, cooldude1231 and HighTierSubhuman
  • +1
  • JFL
Says the GrAYcel
Sexhavers always hate on incels. A universal rule. Even on a forum such as this one you can't help it. What a robot.

This why we hate NTs, like women they are all the same

And yet you think im gay? No no. It seems to be you acting like a bitter woman!
Nigga it's one thing to talk about sex or the size of your penis. Telling another man about how hard you're going to get and how powerful your ejaculation is going to be is a completely different story. Also, how do you have 50K posts here and you still haven't ascended?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and HighTierSubhuman
Nigga it's one thing to talk about sex or the size of your penis. Telling another man about how hard you're going to get and how powerful your ejaculate is going to be is a completely different story.
I'd get rock hard for you if you worked for it. I mean really, I'm ready to burst Patrice.

(In minecraft)

• +1
  • JFL
It probably will im just being a negative nelly
If u do it beware of ur eq though cause i always had worse boners tmi when i stretched my dong

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, HighTierSubhuman and silently_said
My dick is around 6.8 inches bone pressed and I don't know what my girth is because I don't have the right measuring tape for it.

I know I'm above average but I'm still insecure about the fact that I don't have a truly big dick. I want to be 8x6 absolute dick mogger bull. That could ascend me from my shitty incel life.
Wtf, 6.8 is my size, you actually might be my twin

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, HighTierSubhuman and silently_said
Nigga it's one thing to talk about sex or the size of your penis. Telling another man about how hard you're going to get and how powerful your ejaculation is going to be is a completely different story. Also, how do you have 50K posts here and you still haven't ascended?

Look at this post on his profile @Gaygymmaxx :lul:

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I saw a thread about a homeless guy on twitter who was sleeping on the ground naked and his dick was huge. Post had about 40K women fiening wondering how he didn’t have a place to sleep.

Biggest dick pill I’ve ever watched

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Suns9999, gookcelriceR and 2 others
I saw a thread about a homeless guy on twitter who was sleeping on the ground naked and his dick was huge. Post had about 40K women fiening wondering how he didn’t have a place to sleep.

One of my friends showed me that kek. Honestly that's kind of what made me start thinking about this again.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Suns9999, gookcelriceR and 1 other person
One of my friends showed me that kek. Honestly that's kind of what made me start thinking about this again.
Your friend might be gay lmaoo. What the hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Suns9999, gookcelriceR and 1 other person
Clamping and pumping but it’s a dark road

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad

Your dick is small nigga. Over.

Not only you are poor, ugly, short, autist and dumb, but you also have a small dick. On top of having a bad personality since you've been treated like a trash bin since the moment you were born.

Fucking over

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Suns9999 and gookcelriceR

send me the thread/twitter post

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger