i wish i was an late teen or young adult in the mid 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, or early 2000s

SWEATENEDturtle

SWEATENEDturtle

Iron
everybody is an autistic shut-ins these days.
people (especially americans or east asians) rely on hyper-stimuli and extreme exaggeration for everything determine whether something is "quality" or not whether this be entertainment, beauty standards, food, ect. this ruins everything about life and makes everything borderline unenjoyable since everyone lives in a fantasy world with nonsensical requirements

I FEEL LIKE I WOULD HAVE BEEN THRIVING IF THE YEAR WAS 1985. FUCK BEING A ZOOMER :rage::rage::rage::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TsarTsar444, PowersOfTen and 5 others
It is what it is

• So Sad
Reactions: SWEATENEDturtle
Imagine how NT everyone was in the 90s, technology and music were so advanced but the internet still hasnt ruined society.

I could only imagine skating with my bros and hanging out at one another house daily. Listening to the new exciting music CDs that came out and stealing playboys from shops. Now everyone will just meet up once in a while and when they do meet up they only talk about the same shit.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TsarTsar444, Slayer and 2 others
tbh with all the le wrong generation fags it may be hard to take me seriously
but this has been a primordial feeling that's been inside me since i was a kid in the early 2000s
just like i thought american culture wasn't for me and that european culture would better suit my needs (i was right)
i am 10000% certain i would enjoy as much as i wanted to live in those decades
especially since all the handsome and beautiful ppl of that time look and act like me
now every ""attractive"" online person looks like a fucking retarded alien with autistic expressions
i can't relate to it no matter what i do, neither the mentality nor beliefs

i fucking hate every and each one of you for falling for the corporate shill

U would have to deal with women with full bushes prob, fuck that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I want to live when there were no automobiles

You're not white, you wouldn't be respected in the 60s, 70s and maybe even 80s depending on where exactly we're talking.
You're not white, you wouldn't be respected in the 60s, 70s and maybe even 80s depending on where exactly we're talking.
50s and you wouldn't have even be seen as a human lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I FEEL LIKE I WOULD HAVE BEEN THRIVING IF THE YEAR WAS 1985. FUCK BEING A ZOOMER :rage::rage::rage::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Lol at having a name for your generation. Nobody referred to themselves in this manner 15+ years ago. Prior to that terms like ‘boomer’ only came up in quasi academic discussions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
Imagine how NT everyone was in the 90s, technology and music were so advanced but the internet still hasnt ruined society.

I could only imagine skating with my bros and hanging out at one another house daily. Listening to the new exciting music CDs that came out and stealing playboys from shops. Now everyone will just meet up once in a while and when they do meet up they only talk about the same shit.
Fuuuuuck I def would have been a skater kid if I was born 10 years earlier in 1989. Would have been in high school from 2003-2007, right at the tail end of skating culture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, SWEATENEDturtle and Aesthetic

lol this is a lazy POV. there weren't only white-centric communities back then and this was before every race was really living with each other so you had your full blown culture and little societies separated from the mainstream wasp culture back then. even outside of race this fits. now you have to be connected to everything and everyone because of centralization
all subcultures have taken a hit and have become one homogeneous blob of shit

lol this is a lazy POV. there weren't only white-centric communities back then and this was before every race was really living with each other so you had your full blown culture and little societies separated from the mainstream wasp culture back then. even outside of race this fits. now you have to be connected to everything and everyone because of centralization
all subcultures have taken a hit and have become one homogeneous blob of shit
The subgroups themselves were still seen as subhuman and inferior by the rest of the nation so my point still stands.

The subgroups themselves were still seen as subhuman and inferior by the rest of the nation so my point still stands.
No, they weren't. You didn't even live in that era and you're obviously a projecting late 90s born retard. Europe loved Disco

No, they weren't. You didn't even live in that era and you're obviously a projecting late 90s born retard. Europe loved Disco
Yep they were and as I said DEPENDING on the region. Europeans loved disco but that had nothing to do with shitskins and niggers like you and that was later.
I wasn't born in the late 90s but keep on making useless assumptions cause all your arguments are Somali tier

Yep they were and as I said DEPENDING on the region. Europeans loved disco but that had nothing to do with shitskins and niggers like you and that was later.
I wasn't born in the late 90s but keep on making useless assumptions cause all your arguments are Somali tier
All your arguments are autistic, braindead, internet racebaiter tier so when are you going to get the rope and hang yourself from a ceiling?

• JFL
All your arguments are autistic, braindead, internet racebaiter tier so when are you going to get the rope and hang yourself from a ceiling?
Not gonna happen buddy but keep giving personal attacks because I got in your head

• JFL
Not gonna happen buddy but keep giving personal attacks because I got in your head
You're nothing special, faggot. I argue with people online daily like it's a sport. Meanwhile eventually you will keep posting here and then decide to rope or do something drastic, like every faggot like you does.

You're nothing special, faggot. I argue with people online daily like it's a sport. Meanwhile eventually you will keep posting here and then decide to rope or do something drastic, like every faggot like you does.
Nope I'm still here doing fine but good to see I got you so triggered to the point you're giving nothing but insults.

You give off @littlesecret vibes tbh, another spic

Nope I'm still here doing fine but good to see I got you so triggered to the point you're giving nothing but insults.

You give off @littlesecret vibes tbh, another spic
I'm white, just a better white like South European not the low T retarded high autism North Europe/Anglo white.

• JFL
keep crying for autistic rotmoggers

I'm white, just a better white like South European not the low T retarded high autism North Europe/Anglo white.
Aka a 70% ogre spic manlet who likes to pretend to be white.

Not even that but even under the current white people, southern Europeans, and northern Europeans didn't see one another as the same race. There was a lot of discrimination between those 2 groups. Because they had darker features they were assumed to have black blood. Even now that discrimination between one another still stands a little but those are mainly cultural and stereotypes. Let alone with actual black people, latinos etc. in that time period

50-80s was a shitty time to live in if you weren't a full-on white northern European / anglo saxon guy.

The 90s in comparison tho was a great time no matter the race.

• +1
Aka a 70% ogre spic manlet who likes to pretend to be white.
its 98%
Not even that but even under the current white people, southern Europeans, and northern Europeans didn't see one another as the same race. There was a lot of discrimination between those 2 groups. Because they had darker features they were assumed to have black blood. Even now that discrimination between one another still stands a little but those are mainly cultural and stereotypes. Let alone with actual black people, latinos etc. in that time period

50-80s was a shitty time to live in if you weren't a full-on white northern European / anglo saxon guy.

thats revisionism lying deceitful bullshit. all the non north european/anglo saxon people who say the 70s and 80s was great (and no, dont fucking group the 50s in with that) are now lying and all of a sudden delusional?

• Hmm...
98% straight outta the ghetto streetzzzz

Ye but he wouldn't know considering 99% of his bs is assumptions and emotional tantrum

98% straight outta the ghetto streetzzzz

Ye but he wouldn't know considering 99% of his bs is assumptions and emotional tantrum

""bs"" lol i've been researching and interviewing people obsessively for 2 decades yet its just "assumptions" ok
let's be honest, all of the sites like this are very fringe and are very out of tune with reality or the truth more than the regular person is. you never hear this stuff said on the websites with people with more social experience, more age diversity, and more knowledge but you always hear this weird shit said on websites/forums like this. Why? almost like you guys dont know what youre talking about
and you can't say its because they're normalfags because no, they're far from normalfags and almost a fringe group themselves but not quite

• Hmm...
""bs"" lol i've been researching and interviewing people obsessively for 2 decades yet its just "assumptions" ok
let's be honest, all of the sites like this are very fringe and are very out of tune with reality or the truth more than the regular person is. you never hear this stuff said on the websites with people with more social experience, more age diversity, and more knowledge but you always hear this weird shit said on websites/forums like this. Why? almost like you guys dont know what youre talking about
and you can't say its because they're normalfags because no, they're far from normalfags and almost a fringe group themselves but not quite
Doesn't matter, you're literally just making up even more assumptions like you already did which just shows you're a desperate oldcell who lacks actual logic lmfao. You don't know my life so your statement is worthless, my social life is fine mate.

Your prime already ended mate, imagine a guy that has lived for atleast 2 to 3 decades fighting a 17 y/o and still getting emotional. You've lost already

Doesn't matter, you're literally just making up even more assumptions like you already did which just shows you're a desperate oldcell who lacks actual logic lmfao. You don't know my life so your statement is worthless, my social life is fine mate.

Your prime already ended mate, imagine a guy that has lived for atleast 2 to 3 decades fighting a 17 y/o and still getting emotional. You've lost already

If you're 17 it makes sense as to why your posts are completely uninformed and you dont know wtf youre talking about in all of them. Still, that's embarrassing seeing as when I was 17 I was very bright and knowledgeable

People are really getting more retarded every decade

• JFL
If you're 17 it makes sense as to why your posts are completely uninformed and you dont know wtf youre talking about in all of them. Still, that's embarrassing seeing as when I was 17 I was very bright and knowledgeable

People are really getting more retarded every decade
Must be why all your arguments are Somali tier, boomer

• JFL
Must be why all your arguments are Somali tier, boomer
at least you'll stop pretending you know about the good old days when you're just talking out your ass

at least you'll stop pretending you know about the good old days when you're just talking out your ass
Nope, you already lost by showing how triggered a 17 year old could make you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SWEATENEDturtle and Krezo
Nope, you already lost by showing how triggered a 17 year old could make you
Me arguing is not being triggered especially since I argue with every one online and offline when I have the chance, lmao.

Me arguing is not being triggered especially since I argue with every one online and offline when I have the chance, lmao.
Must be why you told a 17 yo to kill himself after a few posts or arguing LMFAO

no smartphones, no PS4, most guys here wouldn't survive a single day tbh

Must be why you told a 17 yo to kill himself after a few posts or arguing LMFAO
i tell people to kill themselves all the time tbh
and also i thought you were over 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back