I wish I was as low IQ as you faggots

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
I’m dead serious. It’s such an easy cope “Muh if only I was top 0.000001% in lookz my life would be the greatest ever”.

It would make this shit experience better, but it’s still over. Point, blank, period.

No Chad face for your brain. No chad face for female nature.

I genuinely can’t wrap my head around how low IQ you gotta be to think “if only I was chad broooo:soy::soy::soy::soy:

As if “looks matter” Is such a ground breaking revelation. Kys.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, 5'7 zoomer, borntosuffer and 19 others
@Akhi

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and PeakIncels
water, life is good only if you are born in a rich family, otherwise it's hell, you can be chad yea sure, but looks fade away+pussy won't get you nowhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Pollorex and 6 others
What's the idea you're trynna argue?

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, YungTrappa and 2 others
water, life is good only if you are born in a rich family, otherwise it's hell, you can be chad yea sure, but looks fade away+pussy won't get you nowhere
You could be 6’6 7 PSL, son of bill gates and it would still be over if your dick is sub 7 inches. It’s impossible to have it all. Genuinely just LDAR.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, ItsOverLawg and 3 others
I'll check iq from birthday and end the cope

What's the idea you're trynna argue?
It’s over if you’re missing just one thing. Women will cheat and never love you long term. You could be 6’6, 7 PSL, 22 inch bideltoid, with an 8 incher, but if you’re autistic at some point she will get tired and you’ll get cucked by a 5’6 NT Beaner with an Edgar cut. It’s impossible to have it all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Akhi and 2 others
You could be 6’6 7 PSL, son of bill gates and it would still be over if your dick is sub 7 inches. It’s impossible to have it all. Genuinely just LDAR.
everyone knows you can't have everything, but it doesn't matter, in the end we all die and be in the same casket, so we might as well enjoy the time we here doing smt or idk

Chad doesn't mean great life, ofc you have more possibilities but that's it, your right, most ppl think if they were better looking they wouldn't be retarded and autistic as they were

good thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, ItsOverLawg and AspiringMogger
also thinking in extremes like the ppl do on this site is giga low IQ. Like obviously being chad mogs but u can still live a great life being decent looking at best. But ppl here cant fathom that for some reason

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, borntosuffer, watah and 5 others
? everything fades away

wrong, women will work for you and sustain you, alain delon quote
😂😂😂😂😂 bro thinks a woman nowadays actually have a job, only fans only, that's it, plus nobody will work for you even if your a chad:(

Are you aware that high IQ correlates heavily with looks right? Hence why so many young female medical doctors are htbs and stacylites.

I’m dead serious. It’s such an easy cope “Muh if only I was top 0.000001% in lookz my life would be the greatest ever”.

It would make this shit experience better, but it’s still over. Point, blank, period.

No Chad face for your brain. No chad face for female nature.

I genuinely can’t wrap my head around how low IQ you gotta be to think “if only I was chad broooo:soy::soy::soy::soy:

As if “looks matter” Is such a ground breaking revelation. Kys.
skibidi toilet + dnr

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
also thinking in extremes like the ppl do on this site is giga low IQ. Like obviously being chad mogs but u can still live a great life being decent looking at best. But ppl here cant fathom that for some reason
I think some people are delusional. Nobody here is a gigachad, and the gigachads people drool over are like 10 people maybe.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
😂😂😂😂😂 bro thinks a woman nowadays actually have a job, only fans only, that's it, plus nobody will work for you even if your a chad:(
Women are more successful/majority in Unis/College and are majority in Bulk Tertiary jobs

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg, YungTrappa and maarda
Are you aware that high IQ correlates heavily with looks right? Hence why so many young female medical doctors are htbs and stacylites.
Source : my black nigger cyproit ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, ItsOverLawg, YungTrappa and 3 others
I think some people are delusional. Nobody here is a gigachad, and the gigachads people drool over are like 10 people maybe.
The gigachads ppl drool over are almost all larpers

Looks correlate to perceived IQ*

Look at the last 20 winners of the physics noble prize and point out the chadlites bruv.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and NZb6Air
Just be decent looking and NT bro, groundbreaking ideas you shoud make a thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, YungTrappa, maarda and 1 other person
Just be decent looking and NT bro, groundbreaking ideas you shoud make a thread
KYS acting like this statement is obvious to most users. Pretentious fuck

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Over 4 my 18 iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, GlamourPursuer, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Most users are here cause they're ugly or not NT or both
No way!? Really? I had no idea! Thank god a 2024 cel that joined on June 20th is explaining this stuff to me because I had no idea beforehand. Thank you bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOverLawg, Esteban1997, watah and 1 other person
Most users are here cause they're ugly or not NT or both
Not NT/high inhib is a bigger factor for every user here. I was in the gym yesterday and saw a curry that would’ve been told to kill himself kiss his supposed high MTB/low HTB (white) GF.

Everyone on this forum, me included, have had too much brain rot

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, ItsOverLawg, truthhurts and 1 other person
No way!? Really? I had no idea! Thank god a 2024 cel that joined on June 20th is explaining this stuff to me because I had no idea beforehand. Thank you bro
which makes them aware of this ⬇️ retard

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio and truthhurts
Not NT/high inhib is a bigger factor for every user here. I was in the gym yesterday and saw a curry that would’ve been told to kill himself kiss his supposed high MTB/low HTB (white) GF.

Everyone on this forum, me included, have had too much brain rot
The point is it's unalterable, so you have to compensate with looks, it's not just be more low inhib/less autistic/100iq bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio, truthhurts and AspiringMogger
The point is it's unalterable, so you have to compensate with looks, it's not just be more low inhib/less autistic/100iq bro
It’s easier to change your personality than your looks. GG if you think otherwise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio, truthhurts and maarda
I was in the gym yesterday and saw a curry that would’ve been told to kill himself kiss his supposed high MTB/low HTB (white) GF.
Hearing things like this makes me wanting to go to the gym for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Bruh you're insanely uneducated/behind
Looks is binary. Either you got it or don’t. Anything more than soft maxxes is genuinely just cope. Get BSSO and a curry to cut your skull open for an Aryan landwhale theory.

• +1
Hearing things like this makes me wanting to go to the gym for some reason.
His physique wasn’t impressive. Looked about 20% bodyfat, average height and average bideltoid.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and noonespecial
Looks is binary. Either you got it or don’t. Anything more than soft maxxes is genuinely just cope. Get BSSO and a curry to cut your skull open for an Aryan landwhale theory.
Uneducated again but this is a common cope amongst this forum's users, projecting their fear of surgery to others, the fear stems from the inability to educate yourself on surgery, there's no meaningful discussion to be had

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, NVM_Ignacio and truthhurts
His physique wasn’t impressive. Looked about 20% bodyfat, average height and average bideltoid.
Holy damn i mog that guy to oblivion gotta NTmax again

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and AspiringMogger
Uneducated again but this is a common cope amongst this forum's users, projecting their fear of surgery to others, the fear stems from the inability to educate yourself on surgery, there's no meaningful discussion to be had
Mate you joined the forum 2 months ago, I’ve been here years longer than you have. It’s you that needs education, I very well know the risks of surgeries. You can keep coping with them however long you want, but at some point you’ll get to the same conclusion I have. Maxxing your brain and dopamine receptors is gonna give you an infinitely higher life ROI than whatever this forum promotes.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Akhi and truthhurts
Mate you joined the forum 2 months ago, I’ve been here years longer than you have. It’s you that needs education,
:lul: implying this forum = education, nigga u joined the internet 2 years ago not this forum.
You can keep coping with them however long you want, but at some point you’ll get to the same conclusion I have.

? Which is what
Maxxing your brain and dopamine receptors is gonna give you an infinitely higher life ROI than whatever this forum promotes.
Wtf does this mean even

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
:lul: implying this forum = education, nigga u joined the internet 2 years ago not this forum.
Genuinely Kys you shitskin. I read in another thread you’re incel. Go play with pussy before you trynna play with me fuck nigga

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Akhi, mrriceguyreturn and 2 others
Genuinely Kys you shitskin. I read in another thread you’re incel. Go play with pussy before you trynna play with me fuck nigga
I beat him look :lul: @maarda @truthhurts @ttlurker @ItsOverLawg @NVM_Ignacio @Bitchwhipper2 @enchanted_elixir @YungTrappa @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @ryuken @SubhumanForever

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, NVM_Ignacio, maarda and 1 other person
holy shit you need to rope how can you be so ungrateful holy shit. also women say 6 inches is perfect

• JFL
I beat him look :lul: @maarda @truthhurts @ttlurker @ItsOverLawg @NVM_Ignacio @Bitchwhipper2 @enchanted_elixir @YungTrappa @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @ryuken @SubhumanForever
bro tagged the entire humanity
''avengers assemble'' ahh

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, NVM_Ignacio, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
What was bro yappin about:lul:

• JFL
conclusion
1. Looks are important
2. Being NT is important
3. You must have SOMETHING going on for you in your life to be admired and respected. Your looks fade away but your deeds and capabilities are always remembered.
4. Hate to say it; in order to pull a high value woman WHO looks very good you need to personalitymaxx too
all of you presented your points rightfully

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, AspiringMogger and Akhi
It’s over if you’re missing just one thing. Women will cheat and never love you long term. You could be 6’6, 7 PSL, 22 inch bideltoid, with an 8 incher, but if you’re autistic at some point she will get tired and you’ll get cucked by a 5’6 NT Beaner with an Edgar cut. It’s impossible to have it all.
^ same dude calling people low iq JFL

• JFL
you're correct OP but the basement rotters wont believe you trust me
they'll be like ''oh op clavicular gets sexually assaulted by females so he's a chad'' like stfu retard
life is about maintaning healthy relationships. Y'all so obessed with pussy that you forgot about feelings

• +1
you're correct OP but the basement rotters wont believe you trust me
they'll be like ''oh op clavicular gets sexually assaulted by females so he's a chad'' like stfu retard
life is about maintaning healthy relationships. Y'all so obessed with pussy that you forgot about feelings
The only solution is de-centralising women. Just be happy by yourself, or date women who aren’t really your type. The LTR dream is that of old times, not today. It’s not possible in my opinion.

• +1
The only solution is de-centralising women. Just be happy by yourself, or date women who aren’t really your type. The LTR dream is that of old times, not today. It’s not possible in my opinion.
just dont date theory

immerse yourself in so much work that u dont have time to think

• +1