I wish i was bladee

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

#life #itaintover
first thing in the morning when i wake up is put on my bladee playlist, while I get dressed and eat my npc breakfast.

I have always adored him and his crew that is know as the “drain gang” i remember getting bullied in school by thugmaxxed ethnics for listening to the Swedish rapper.

I wish i was white, tall, Nordic, and talented like Benjamin Reichwald (also known as bladee) my wish is to meet my idol some day, though realistically I don’t think it’s going to happen anytime soon.

A7F8D670 3737 41D9 A408 AA4242C5773A

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
I’m not gay, but for bladee I don’t know…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 33986, Deleted member 32486 and 1 other person
first thing in the morning when i wake up is put on my bladee playlist, while I get dressed and eat my npc breakfast.

I have always adored him and his crew that is know as the “drain gang” i remember getting bullied in school by thugmaxxed ethnics for listening to the Swedish rapper.

I wish i was white, tall, Nordic, and talented like Benjamin Reichwald (also known as bladee) my wish is to meet my idol some day, though realistically I don’t think it’s going to happen anytime soon.

View attachment 2412361
shut up faggot you know damn well sematary is better than this. ecco2gay. only dope ones is yung lean

• Ugh..
Reactions: 123abc and GabachoCopium
bullets turn to flesh
arrows through my head

I wish that he would come to India to perform but he never does :confused: :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and GabachoCopium
this take me back

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and GabachoCopium
Fuck you’re gay asf 😂 why did you post this nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33986