If you were born 10k years ago you would be dead rn retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 2607, ULTRATERAX63 and 3 others
i wish i wasn't even born tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Legit tbh, I brow ridge mog 90% of other men, but 10k years ago even women would brow ridge mog me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Was this eye shape the key to hunter eyes? I say, I have asymmetrical eyes, and what is literally hunter seems to be a squarer infraorbital shape, while the other one that has a similar shape but is only slightly pct has a square shape but seems to tilt downward.
I don't quite know the name of this part where the eyes are, but I think you got what I said

So far I have not quite understood what is the role of bones in the shape of the eyes, so i just asking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Was this eye shape the key to hunter eyes? I say, I have asymmetrical eyes, and what is literally hunter seems to be a squarer infraorbital shape, while the other one that has a similar shape but is only slightly pct has a square shape but seems to tilt downward.
I don't quite know the name of this part where the eyes are, but I think you got what I said

So far I have not quite understood what is the role of bones in the shape of the eyes, so i just asking.

Take a look at my posts on the second page, I explain partially how the bones affect the eye area

It's probably because of natural selecction..

The wimp-skull cells survived because they were smart.. saved food, made shelters, evaded chads etc and other predators smartly..

The warrior skulls were good at brute force and killing shit but when the ice age came they were fucked.

Not If YOu Immune system maxxed

The wimp-skull cells survived because they were smart.. saved food, made shelters, evaded chads etc and other predators smartly..

The warrior skulls were good at brute force and killing shit but when the ice age came they were fucked.
JFL there were No wimpSkulls backs then it is only a Modern thing.

lol, you need to fight big animals to get meat and safety. wimps were too scared - you think they would throw a spear at a mammoth

i dont have single motherfucking brow ridge even my eyeballs are protruding more than fucking bone because my deformed stupid ice age adapted shitskin hindu nigger asian genes.
i got zero hope with this brow ridge and maxilla.
why did i happen to born as an asian?
please fucking inject some bullet in my skull.

i dont have single motherfucking brow ridge even my eyeballs are protruding more than fucking bone because my deformed stupid ice age adapted shitskin hindu nigger asian genes.
i got zero hope with this brow ridge and maxilla.
why did i happen to born as an asian?
please fucking inject some bullet in my skull.

So your hate towards asians is actually self-hate :unsure:

Being asian must be one of the worst curses to any male :dafuckfeels:, you legit need to be top 0,000001% to be considered a 7

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
So your hate towards asians is actually self-hate :unsure:

Being asian must be one of the worst curses to any male :dafuckfeels:, you legit need to be top 0,000001% to be considered a 7
self hate and hate towards fucking copers that says caucasians look more beautiful (every asians admit this) because of media or historical power or some shit.
is historical memories inherited or something? fucking bullshit.
they cannot deny in their eyes whites look much more beautiful. so they try to believe it is media bullshit.
i be so fucking mad because of this.

I wish I was born 10k years ago... that’s when they had real music instead of this mumble rap bullshit