I wish i was born in the ghetto

D

Deleted member 24459

Bronze
Sometimes i wish i was born in the ghetto in like Chicago or New york. I would be a GD or BD, get into shootouts with the opps and then dance and rap with my gang bros who ride and die with me. Sure i would still be an ugly short fuck with no girl but at least i would have my gang members i do drills with, maybe i would die in a shootout with the opps while taking some out with me in the process and my gang bros would pour one out for me after i die and shout me out in rap songs. Has to be better than going through high school as a loser, going through college as a friendless loser, graduating and now i have a normie IT office job as a friendless kissless virgin loser where i make some fat fuck jew rich. JFL some people die never having lived.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, StacysFantasy, ChiraqJihad and 4 others
cope you wouldve beem tteated as the igly ass short nigga of the group being passively bulliedamd always doing shit errands for dark triad tyrones

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, dimorphism, ChiraqJihad and 1 other person
Sometimes i wish i was born in the ghetto in like Chicago or New york. I would be a GD or BD, get into shootouts with the opps and then dance and rap with my gang bros who ride and die with me. Sure i would still be an ugly short fuck with no girl but at least i would have my gang members i do drills with, maybe i would die in a shootout with the opps while taking some out with me in the process and my gang bros would pour one out for me after i die and shout me out in rap songs. Has to be better than going through high school as a loser, going through college as a friendless loser, graduating and now i have a normie IT office job as a friendless kissless virgin loser where i make some fat fuck jew rich. JFL some people die never having lived.
literally me except im curry not black

I played on a baseball team w ghetto kids when I was 15. They all having sex, I mean all of them. Atleasr unless they were lying

you could've ended up as some statusmaxxed rapper

dying at 20 tho cause of fast life history

cope you wouldve beem tteated as the igly ass short nigga of the group being passively bulliedamd always doing shit errands for dark triad tyrones
Ong, what makes this nigga think they wouldnt bully this lil nigga :lul: goanna be getting wedgies

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and gribsufer1
Why don’t you suicide bomb your office?