i wish i was born in usa

D

Deleted member 68779

Raw Sex + Business + Good Food + Boxing
usa is really the main character country of the world. its the center of the world

everywhere else is a side character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, BrahminBoss, St.TikTokcel and 4 others
That's like winning a quarter of the lottery, to be a main character you need to be tall and of WASP descent.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 68779
usa is really the main character country of the world. its the center of the world

I live in America and I'll list some reasons why you shouldn't wish that, health insurance it cost so much to go to the doctor like honestly it's so expensive I've already decided if I get something terminal I'm offing myself. Public shootings they happen all the time imagine having to go to school with that fear. The food is awful if you look at the ingredients everything is processed there's a reason the us has such high obesity rates. Trust me you don't wish you were born here.

1. USA
2. UK
3. CANDADA

IF UR NOT FROM THERE UR IRRELEVENT LOL

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, silencio and Deleted member 68779
I live in America and I'll list some reasons why you shouldn't wish that, health insurance it cost so much to go to the doctor like honestly it's so expensive I've already decided if I get something terminal I'm offing myself. Public shootings they happen all the time imagine having to go to school with that fear. The food is awful if you look at the ingredients everything is processed there's a reason the us has such high obesity rates. Trust me you don't wish you were born here.
yeah its expensive to go the doctor, but ur rich af anyways so u can afford it

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

where u from bhai

i can understand london, but canada?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
yeah its expensive to go the doctor, but ur rich af anyways so u can afford it
I'm not rich at all I work minimum wage have no health insurance if I get sick I'm ropemaxing. Also I've literally gone hungry as a kid most Americans aren't rich.

I'm not rich at all I work minimum wage have no health insurance if I get sick I'm ropemaxing. Also I've literally gone hungry as a kid most Americans aren't rich.
yea minimum wage in fucking mcdonalds in usa is like 40usd per hour

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Deleted member 68779
Schizo Charles

• So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali
yea minimum wage in fucking mcdonalds in usa is like 40usd per hour
No it's not I'm broke I live paycheck to paycheck. I make like $16 and everything is so expensive most of my paycheck goes to buying food.

India no.1 saar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68779
What's so funny you dumb GrAY niggerfaggot?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68779