- PERFECT SQUARE PECS
- MOGGER SHOULDERS
- MOGGER LONG BICEPS
- MOGGER LONG LEGS
- MOGGER WINGSPAN
- LOW HAIRLINE WITH A WIDOWS PEAK
- NO NORWOODING EVER
- HOLLOW CHEEKS THAT SHOW IN EVERY LIGHTING

I WANT GIRLS TO PAY EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF ATTENTION TO ME IN CLUBS AND BARS AND PARTIES I WANT TO BE A GIGAMOGGER OF DEATHNIKS I WANT GIRLS TO STOP IGNORING ME OR ACTING DISGUSTED BY ME I WANT TO STOP BEING OSTRACIZED AND MARGINALIZED IN SOCIAL SETTINGS I WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY OTHER MEN I WANT TO STOP BEING HEIGHTMOGGED BY 2/3RD OF WHITE MEN MY AGE I SEE I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO FOIDS IN PUBLIC WITHOUT GETTING DIRTY LOOKS I WANT TO BE ABLE TO STOP LOOKING LIKE A FRAMELET MANLET WHOS INVISIBLE TO EVEN DEATHNIK FOIDS LIKE PAJEETAS AND SHEBOONS

• +1
Reactions: greywind and poopoohead
I WISH I WAS:
- 6'8"
- 26" BIDELT
- 1:1.618 SHOULDER TO WAIST RATIO
- A10 EYES
- 1:2 EYE SHAPE
- POSITIVELY SLANTED DENSE LOW SET STRAIGHT BROWS
- 9 DEGREES PCT
- POSITIVE HOODING
- NO UEE
- HIGH, STRAIGHT AND THIN ARISTOCRATIC NOSE
- PROMINENT MODEL TIER ZYGOS THAT SHOW IN ANY LIGHTING
- 1:1.5 NOSE TO LIP WIDTH RATIO
- WIDE PALATE
- SMALL EARS
- BROWRIDGE THAT COVERS MY EYES IN SHADOWS IN ANY LIGHTING
- MASSETERS THAT STICKS OUT OF MY JAW
- DIRTY BLONDE SUNBLEACHED WAVY FLOWY HAIR
- 8.5" WRISTS
- PERFECT ADONIS BELT
- PERFECT SQUARE PECS
- MOGGER SHOULDERS
- MOGGER LONG BICEPS
- MOGGER LONG LEGS
- MOGGER WINGSPAN
- LOW HAIRLINE WITH A WIDOWS PEAK
- NO NORWOODING EVER
- HOLLOW CHEEKS THAT SHOW IN EVERY LIGHTING

I WANT GIRLS TO PAY EVEN THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF ATTENTION TO ME IN CLUBS AND BARS AND PARTIES I WANT TO BE A GIGAMOGGER OF DEATHNIKS I WANT GIRLS TO STOP IGNORING ME OR ACTING DISGUSTED BY ME I WANT TO STOP BEING OSTRACIZED AND MARGINALIZED IN SOCIAL SETTINGS I WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY OTHER MEN I WANT TO STOP BEING HEIGHTMOGGED BY 2/3RD OF WHITE MEN MY AGE I SEE I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO FOIDS IN PUBLIC WITHOUT GETTING DIRTY LOOKS I WANT TO BE ABLE TO STOP LOOKING LIKE A FRAMELET MANLET WHOS INVISIBLE TO EVEN DEATHNIK FOIDS LIKE PAJEETAS AND SHEBOONS
what about dick

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, Deleted member 29581, Agendum and 3 others
ascension before 2024 or suicide

• Woah
Reactions: JeromeMorrow
PARTIES I WANT TO BE A GIGAMOGGER OF DEATHNIKS
This one is one of the biggest sfcell here. It's always the least supreme whites who r the biggest white supremacist. I hope ur girlfriend (probably won't get one but whatever) cucks u with five 10" bbcs

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
This one is one of the biggest sfcell here. It's always the least supreme whites who r the biggest white supremacist. I hope ur girlfriend (probably won't get one but whatever) cucks u with five 10" bbcs
i am actually pretty supreme by normie standards (6'3 in lifts, 8/10 face by normie scale, gymcelled physique, top college and frat and good grades) my only failo is bad coloring and manletism

JFL if you think aryan WASP girls would choose BBCs over this high class high trust aristocratic chadlite (me)
IMG 3361

i am actually pretty supreme by normie standards (6'3 in lifts, 8/10 face by normie scale, gymcelled physique, top college and frat and good grades) my only failo is bad coloring and manletism

JFL if you think aryan WASP girls would choose BBCs over this high class high trust aristocratic chadlite (me)
View attachment 2298883
Still incel. Why?

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect

View attachment 2298883
you look like a guy i know irl and he only pulls landwhales though

You are larping as a online shopping brand model

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six-four Impala

View attachment 2298883
I’m fairly certain that’s not you, but in the off chance it is then you aren’t a chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
you look like a guy i know irl and he only pulls landwhales though
i mog 2/3 of male models this site posts and i am in the process of submitting digitals to modelling agencies

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Not curry, but probably htn
kill urself im easily mid-high CL
IMG 5586

(that toilet above me is a sorostitute stacy in my sister sorority whos my looksmatch although i prob mog her by like 0.25 PSL)
IMG 5588

Chad doesn't know what a single thing you just typed out means except for obvious shit like height and adonis belt.

He's a larping ethnic LMAO