I wish I was cuddling with a foid rn

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Idc if I don’t get laid I atleast would just like to cuddle

You shouldn't make such posts cause it makes everyone here believe that your testicles and nipples are the same size.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Swagwaffle
Low T thread

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
On some days I feel like I just need someone to cuddle with, but then there are a days where I just wanna smash any hole

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Future Arablite and Swagwaffle
wish i had a gf who i can rant about how fcking lazy i am when it comes to studying etc and just hang out w/her.

gunna settle for an ethnic 6/10 gf for the time being, gunna go hunting for one as soon as im done failing my exams

• +1
Idc if I don’t get laid I atleast would just like to cuddle

Low iq answers. Wtf is wrong with watning som intimacy and closure.

• +1
Low iq answers. Wtf is wrong with watning som intimacy and closure.
Nothing. Call me a low T cuck, but I actually preferred 'cuddling' over the sexual act itself. It was more drawn out and felt more intimate than sex even. As long as you assume a dominant role in cuddling there's nothing low T about it imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Insomniac, Swagwaffle and 2 others
Nothing. Call me a low T cuck, but I actually preferred 'cuddling' over the sexual act itself. It was more drawn out and felt more intimate than sex even. As long as you assume a dominant role in cuddling there's nothing low T about it imo
Tfw you’ve experienced neither. :feelsrope:

• +1
gunna settle for an ethnic 6/10 gf for the time being, gunna go hunting for one as soon as im done failing my exams
Same :feelsbadman:

• +1
Tfw you’ve experienced neither. :feelsrope:

I can only express my deepest sympathy. I hope there're worthwhile copes you can pursue and not lose all will to live completely. If not, there're still good Minecraft servers you can grief, especially in the US where pixelated TNT is so readily available. I hope you know roping is never the answER

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Swagwaffle
Yeah sometimes I just feeling laying down with a cute girl and feeling her/rubbing her all over. I don't want blueballs so I would probably want to have sex with her after the cuddling

• +1