I wish I was like my step brother

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

blackpilled incarnate
Here’s the story

My step brother was the “bad child” I guess (like that means anything)

Here’s a short list of all the things he did
-stole from his job while he was working there (it was like $500 or sum shit no charges)
-hit a white girl (that’s important cause he’s black so you already know how that goes) and my dad said he wouldn’t get him a lawyer at first but then did, all he got was a year probation then expunged from his record
-got suspended from school multiple times since middle school for fighting
-got banned from going to prom for stealing this white boys money and getting caught on camera, but in the end was still allowed to go to prom
-got tatoos and earrings, a cardinal sin in our “home” (we live in a ethnic household for all the non-ethnics who don’t understand why that would be a problem) and didn’t get kicked out
-ran away from home and slept on the train for a night, then got accepted right back
-and now, he’s moved out of the house and lives in a city, and apparently I found out my uncle is literally paying his bills JFL

did all the wrong things and still ended up better than me, it’s literally like Jeremey Meeks
Meanwhile here’s me

-never smoked in HS, never drank
-was a “goody two shoes”
-you already know the rest

And I ended up in a incel looksmaxx forum, so that should be all that needs to be said
And it’s not even like I can rebel now, high school was the perfect time. They couldn’t kick me out and it’s the perfect time to do low inhib shit when everyone else is doing it. Now it’s just over.

Fuck man. Also I forgot to mention he’s super nt like giga nt. The same people who unfollowed me after hs still follow him. In fact on ig he has literally 4x the amount of followers I have. I don’t even have 500, he has over 1000.

Over.

• So Sad
Reactions: xegigi