I wish I was never born

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man nowadays is the hell on Earth
I literally wish I was never born. If there was a time machine I can use to travel back in time, the moments before my subhuman dad impregnated my average-IQ mother, I would have traveled and killed them both. That way I would prevent my birth and vanish from existence.

If there was a magical device that can make me just vanish from existence in less than a second, without experiencing pain, I would have pressed the button.

If there was a way to make myself die without causing emotional pain to my relatives, I would have used that way.

Every single day is nothing but schizoid fantasies, psychological turmoil and internal conflicts. I will never have a normal life.

All these looks-improving surgeries cost abnormal amounts of money. Bimax is about 30,000 $/€, which is not normal.

Wage slaving to save money for surgeries is a subhuman experience. My life is the worst life you can possibly imagine. Not even a single person on that planet suffers like I do.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, rand anon, Slavusz and 1 other person
Why dont you kill your parents since they gave you those genes instead of killing yourself

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, halloweed, virgin and 1 other person
Why dont you kill your parents since they gave you those genes instead of killing yourself
High Iq, This will in turn create paradox where Op is raped in prison

• JFL
Reactions: HighCasteJew and Esteban1997
Why dont you kill your parents since they gave you those genes
My mother's genes are fine, her jaw is law.

Problematic genes come from my subhuman father whom I hate with all the hate I can possibly generate.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Esteban1997
Get those T levels up son u sound like a fag

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, halloweed and Ultimate Subhuman™
sounds like me *vegetavoice*

Get those T levels up son u sound like a fag
They are 5,000 ng/dL (total T), free testosterone is 1.8 above the reference range.

I feel you, im gonna have to waste 3 years and 50k, if not more, just to begin to look like a human.

It's not over yet, get a calithe watch or smth

I feel you, im gonna have to waste 3 years and 50k, if not more, just to begin to look like a human.
Bro, it's brutal... 😭

I literally haven't smiled and expressed any positive emotions for years (10+ years) when in public, since I became blackpilled.

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
>intelligentcel
>not intelligent enough to cure his depression even tho all the needed info is out there

>intelligentcel
>not intelligent enough to cure his depression even tho all the needed info is out there
What info? I either have the money for the surgeries I need or I don't have the money. There is no in-between scenario.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HyderabadLion234 and <6PSLcel
What info? I either have the money for the surgeries I need or I don't have the money. There is no in-between scenario.
or you choose a third option where youre happy regardless, since you have the freedom to do so

genes have nothing to do with your mental state, retard
I consider myself ugly and in need of looks-improving surgeries.

No money = no surgeries.

No surgeries = depression, demoralization and retreating into a schizoid fantasy world.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
or you choose a third option where youre happy regardless, since you have the freedom to do so
Being happy with... what exactly? I published multiple photos of me in Ratings, and people said I'm a recessed fuck. Do you want me to show you? Here it is:

It seems the photos are not accurate (fraud angle), and this means, according to another user's estimation, that I'm recessed.

Being happy with... what exactly?
Life. You have the freedom to live life and do anything you wish to do.

I published multiple photos of me in Ratings, and people said I'm a recessed fuck. Do you want me to show you? Here it is:

It seems the photos are not accurate (fraud angle), and this means, according to another user's estimation, that I'm recessed.
Ok, and? This doesn't affect your life and you're probably not truly recessed, have you seen an orthodontist?

"B-but you need to be chad to get a woman!!!"
>most normies out there have gfs because women are benevolent creatures that put up with it

I literally wish I was never born. If there was a time machine I can use to travel back in time, the moments before my subhuman dad impregnated my average-IQ mother, I would have traveled and killed them both. That way I would prevent my birth and vanish from existence.

If there was a magical device that can make me just vanish from existence in less than a second, without experiencing pain, I would have pressed the button.

If there was a way to make myself die without causing emotional pain to my relatives, I would have used that way.

Every single day is nothing but schizoid fantasies, psychological turmoil and internal conflicts. I will never have a normal life.

All these looks-improving surgeries cost abnormal amounts of money. Bimax is about 30,000 $/€, which is not normal.

Wage slaving to save money for surgeries is a subhuman experience. My life is the worst life you can possibly imagine. Not even a single person on that planet suffers like I do.
or you get the surgery and get botched

if it makes you feel any better we all feel the same way

women are benevolent creatures
IMG 20240804 234336

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed

"This paper investigates gender differences in personality traits, both at the level of the Big Five and at the sublevel of two aspects within each Big Five domain. Replicating previous findings, women reported higher Big Five Extraversion, Agreeableness, and Neuroticism scores than men."

Life. You have the freedom to live life and do anything you wish to do.

Ok, and? This doesn't affect your life and you're probably not truly recessed, have you seen an orthodontist?

"B-but you need to be chad to get a woman!!!"
>most normies out there have gfs because women are benevolent creatures that put up with it
I haven't seen an orthodontist yet, but I'm planning to do so soon. I have a slight open bite, but correcting it won't improve forward growth.

I haven't seen an orthodontist yet, but I'm planning to do so soon. I have a slight open bite, but correcting it won't improve forward growth.
Okay. But remember that surgery wont make you happy. Find a purpose in life and pursue it in peace, knowing youre dedicating yourself towards achieving it to the fullest.

Being self-absorbed and thinking about your looks 24/7 is guaranteed depression.

Okay. But remember that surgery wont make you happy. Find a purpose in life and pursue it in peace, knowing youre dedicating yourself towards achieving it to the fullest.

Being self-absorbed and thinking about your looks 24/7 is guaranteed depression.
Achieving a PSL-level of looks and a Tate-level of social status and money is my end goal. I think about it every single second when I'm awake, it literally became my schizoid fantasy world.

• JFL
Reactions: HyderabadLion234
Achieving a PSL-level of looks and a Tate-level of social status and money is my end goal. I think about it every single second when I'm awake, it literally became my schizoid fantasy world.
Thats why youre depressed you retard. Get out of your head and live in the real world, do something fun.

Holy shit, how can you proudly claim youre living in a schizoid fantasy and then complain about being depressed?

Thats why youre depressed you retard. Get out of your head and live in the real world, do something fun.

Holy shit, how can you proudly claim youre living in a schizoid fantasy and then complain about being depressed?
I can't have a normal life as an average man. I perceive being a man and average as a death sentence, so I can't feel normal as such man.

Being in the Top 1% is the only way for me to feel normal, not happy, but normal. Anything less will result in psychological turmoil, internal conflicts, and retreating into a schizoid fantasy world (social isolation and escapism).