i wish i was nordic so fucking bad

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
fuck being an amerimuttmongrel. i wish i was born in norway or something, what a nice country, i couldve lived around cute blonde blue yed women in the best country surrounded by fjords and looked like this

norwegian blonde blue eyed bull, (6'6" too lmao..life is so unfair)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 5912, goat2x and 3 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 6723 and MrGlutton
I remember there was a thread on stormfront where someone said that nordics shouldnt allow slavs/meds into their countries, and all the sfcels went batshit crazy calling the thread maker a decisive etc when its exactly what they do to other people lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 9355
fuck being an amerimuttmongrel. i wish i was born in norway or something, what a nice country, i couldve lived around cute blonde blue yed women in the best country surrounded by fjords and looked like this View attachment 727654
nordics mog btw , highest race of people imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Golang, Dr. Greenberg and 2 others
rare to look good if ur nord but when you do, you look like a god
needs high t bones to make up for cucked pheno

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Danish_Retard
nordic or nothin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202
i live in norway and JFL thinking people here look like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, TUSSELEIF, Kmscurry and 5 others
how?
i live in norway and JFL thinking people here look like that
they sure as fuck mog literally every other country in terms of looks, do they not?
rare to look good if ur nord but when you do, you look like a god
needs high t bones to make up for cucked pheno
shitskin cope
I remember there was a thread on stormfront where someone said that nordics shouldnt allow slavs/meds into their countries, and all the sfcels went batshit crazy calling the thread maker a decisive etc when its exactly what they do to other people lol.
kek, typical. most white nationalists are the least white "white" people that there are (dark haired, dark eyed, barely-white people)

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Danish_Retard

@ShitLife

we will be reborn as nordics bro, we have endured enough suffering to be reincarnated as nordics who will have a nordic wife.

:feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Golang and Deleted member 8202
1602485872913-png.727695

:love:🥰

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Lefty cucks won't like this kind of thinking.

All humans are equal

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Nordics don't even look good jfl they are just tall, also jfl at calling them a bull when the africans have indeed colonised their nation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Fuark light hair can look so fucking good when paired up with masculine features

Average Finn in 2020
Musta barbaari ja prinssi jusuf itakeskuksen peruskoululla 7 5 2015 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golang, HeavenAdmιn, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Nords are a bunch of cucks, except the finns because they have superior asian blood

finns arent what i meant by nordic. they have too much mongol admixture (minsu fennoswedes)
that's why they're the only scandinavians who aren't cucked

If you lived in a Nordic country you would see blonde Stacies as average and not very good looking.

Many Nordic men want a Med woman or even an ethnic woman.

This is fact.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and HeavenAdmιn
Man skulle inte kunna tro det men på genomsnitt moggar vi nog de flesta
absolutt høydemessig. De fleste menn, derimot, er ikke så spesielle her. Kan ikke huske sist jeg så en ekte chad her. Imidlertid ser jenter over gjennomsnittet veldig bra ut her.
Nordic girls with this pheno looks next level :love:

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Danish_Retard, lutte and 2 others
absolutt høydemessig. De fleste menn, derimot, er ikke så spesielle her. Kan ikke huske sist jeg så en ekte chad her. Imidlertid ser jenter over gjennomsnittet veldig bra ut her.
Nordic girls with this pheno looks next level :love:
View attachment 727744View attachment 727747

You scribbled with blue which gave her exactly 0.25 psl because it highlights her blue eyes halo.

Jfl at you fraudmaxxing for this girl you SIMP.

• So Sad
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
im simping hard over this norweagian Adriana lima lookalike. If i only had nordic coloring she prob wouldve matched w me :rage:

• Love it
Reactions: lutte
fuck being an amerimuttmongrel. i wish i was born in norway or something, what a nice country, i couldve lived around cute blonde blue yed women in the best country surrounded by fjords and looked like this View attachment 727654
I’m a 6’1 nord

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, TUSSELEIF, owlofathena and 5 others
You scribbled with blue which gave her exactly 0.25 psl because it highlights her blue eyes halo.

Jfl at you fraudmaxxing for this girl you SIMP.
Coooope the girl to the right is 6.5 psl

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
Skyrim belongs to the empire!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Meanwhile
"I WISH I WAS BORN IN AMERICA BRO THEY HAVE GUNS AND ARE NT BRO WHY WAS I BORN IN THIS CUCKED NERDIC COUNTRY"

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Don't divide the white race broooo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Feels good to be swedish

Meanwhile
"I WISH I WAS BORN IN AMERICA BRO THEY HAVE GUNS AND ARE NT BRO WHY WAS I BORN IN THIS CUCKED NERDIC COUNTRY"
View attachment 727773

A brutal blackpill is that, that nord in that photo has the ability to produce nordic children meanwhile ethnics such as I only have the ability to shit out more ethnics.

his sperm alone has power.

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 8202
A brutal blackpill is that, that nord in that photo has the ability to produce nordic children meanwhile ethnics such as I only have the ability to shit out more ethnics.

Being this mad over nothing..

I would put nordics in intensive breeding programs so they can export all the excess of hot blonde women.

Specially when that nord guy can easly get a decent looking ethnic women (if they exist) while ethnic men have to wage cuck to get an ungrateful subhuman ethnic whore