I wish I was on SSRI like St.Tiktokcel

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
high standards, numbed emotions so cant feel love. Im getting attracted to agirl w horse teeth, recessed chin, naso folds but she has great hair and even skin so doesnt matter. If i was on SSRI i would be stone cold. I hate being a male w high DHT and low prolactin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Deleted member 72072, Deleted member 20399 and 4 others
I wish me taking ssris would stop me from cooming all they time and getting my dick sore but it did not and only brought negatives so I stopped.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 23558 and n9wiff
story of my life
how we rationalise it "she has a lot of failos but still great hair, were the only ones competing", unconsciously this only makes attraction higher

meanwhile 1000s of males have the same thought process jfl

• +1
Reactions: Dylan
high standards, numbed emotions so cant feel love. Im getting attracted to agirl w horse teeth, recessed chin, naso folds but she has great hair and even skin so doesnt matter. If i was on SSRI i would be stone cold. I hate being a male w high DHT and low prolactin
I never was on them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
high dht is good what is this nigger blabbing

high dht is good what is this nigger blabbing
ye it makes me lower my standards cos all girls w good hair and somewhat compact midface are like angels to me who i want to protect and die for

ye it makes me lower my standards cos all girls w good hair and somewhat compact midface are like angels to me who i want to protect and die for
the advantages outweigh the benefits, hair is reversible, dick size isnt

arent u on some meds
No. I was prescribed some jewish garbage but I took them for a week and dropped them off. Have like 5 packs of it. They won't fix my cortisol level. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
No. I was prescribed some jewish garbage but I took them for a week and dropped them off. Have like 5 packs of it. They won't fix my cortisol level. It is what it is.
high cortisol/prolactin = high standards

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
SSRI has helped me, but it has also given me permanent neurological issues.

SSRI nukes libido.
My sex drive has been nonexistent for 5 years

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Deleted member 23558
how we rationalise it "she has a lot of failos but still great hair, were the only ones competing", unconsciously this only makes attraction higher

meanwhile 1000s of males have the same thought process jfl
brutal

SSRI nukes libido.
My sex drive has been nonexistent for 5 years
I had zero libido and sexual toughts altought my test was normal, it was actually peaceful

• +1
Reactions: Bushman