I wish i was one of those blissfull unaware normies

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Sometimes I really wish I could be less autistic, self aware more like a "normie," just enjoying the simple things in life instead of being this hyper-logical, overthinking person that I am. I see so many guys at my university just coasting through life and college, not overthinking half as much as I do. I analyze everything deeply, trying to find meaning in it. I'm also very disciplined from being a part of the army club so I never engaged in any of the carefree activities that people my age do even I'd like to go out with friends and create fun memories but I often hold back because my autistic mind thinks that it is normie cringe and thinks too highly of itself and that i shouldnt partake in them. The list goes on, but I find myself both grateful and frustrated with the kind of person thag k am every day. Being blissfully foolish is often better than being miserably wise.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, mayo mogger, moredatesmorerapes and 14 others
@Chadeep @6PSLcel @Nick.Harte @mayo mogger @moredatesmorerapes

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Chadeep, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Agreed most guys can cope with being ugly as they’re simple ignorant to the fact they’re ugly and think they’re good looking or simply don’t think about they’re looks. For us autists Looks is law

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, brucewayne78, deadstock and 3 others
@ReadBooksEveryday @HighTierSubhuman @Clark69

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Sometimes I really wish I could be less autistic, self aware more like a "normie," just enjoying the simple things in life instead of being this hyper-logical, overthinking person that I am. I see so many guys at my university just coasting through life and college, not overthinking half as much as I do. I analyze everything deeply, trying to find meaning in it. I'm also very disciplined from being a part of the army club so I never engaged in any of the carefree activities that people my age do even I'd like to go out with friends and create fun memories but I often hold back because my autistic mind thinks that it is normie cringe and thinks too highly of itself and that i shouldnt partake in them. The list goes on, but I find myself both grateful and frustrated with the kind of person thag k am every day. Being blissfully foolish is often better than being miserably wise.
I feel you, tbh despite my aspergers I managed to do fine socially up until age 14, it's all because I hit puberty late man, ofc even if that went better I wouldnt be a true normie which im fine with, but I would have developed better social skills

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, brucewayne78, Chadeep and 1 other person
Literally when I found out about blackpill. I delayed my mcat for 2 years. Because of the thought of; hmm gear can make me better but it’s unethical, surgery can make me better looking but it’s not what god would deem fit. Later to find out there’s tons of med students that do drugs, see hookers. Tons of religious people are fucking and not caring. So I see it as knowledge of what I can use to improve myself. Biggest religion = money. Network = net worth. so better yourself will lead to that. Develop a passion for something that makes money.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Yeah I've been like this my whole life. I can never just live life on autopilot I'm always over analyzing or thinking about something else. There's benefits and drawbacks to both though. You can't do anything to change your situation if you aren't aware of it in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, DarkTriadBeliever, brucewayne78 and 3 others
I think normies overcompensate with being NT to cope with whatever they have going on in life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and brucewayne78
I’ve lost it when I learned about teenage love, hs & college experience, and how over it is after 21.
23yr old khhv and I’ve missed out on life

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
YEAH IIMAGINE THE GOOD OLD DAYS PLAYING DIFFERENT SPORTS IN MY SCHOOL TRAVELLING TO LOCAL MOUNTAINS WAS A NT ABOVE AVERAGE GUY GOT A GF AT THAT TIME

NOW I AM JUST AUTISTIC DROPPER I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT YEAR AND EVERYDAY I WANT TO KMS

• So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, GigaStacySexual and Nick.Harte
IIMAGINE THE GOOD OLD DAYS PLAYING DIFFERENT SPORTS IN MY SCHOOL TRAVELLING TO LOCAL MOUNTAINS WAS A NT ABOVE AVERAGE GUY GOT A GF AT THAT TIME
The good old days will never come back unfortunately.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055 and brucewayne78
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
It’s not completely over for you.
BHAI I HAVE A GIRL
SHE LIVES A FEW STEPS AWAY FROM ME WE ARE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS
WE GO TO PARKS TOGETHER SHE LIKES ME BUT I AM NOT ABLE ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SHE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME IF WE COME IN A RELATIONSHIP

SHE FOLLOWS A DIFFERENT RELEGION TOO

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Nick.Harte
BHAI I HAVE A GIRL
SHE LIVES A FEW STEPS AWAY FROM ME WE ARE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS
WE GO TO PARKS TOGETHER SHE LIKES ME BUT I AM NOT ABLE ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SHE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME IF WE COME IN A RELATIONSHIP

SHE FOLLOWS A DIFFERENT RELEGION TOO
Don't derail thread with your Salman khan tier love stories.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, PrinceofDarkness, brucewayne78 and 2 others
being stuck up =/= autism

I would only want to be blissfully unaware if I were a chad, being a normie and unaware will get you outcasted/bullied

normies are aware of bits and pieces of blackpill (redpill at the least). They just know when and where to virtue signal

I wish I was just bluepilled as I was 2-3 years ago, thinking that my hairstyle was my problem not my sub par bone structure.