I wish i was rich

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
I wish it soooo soooo much

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Alt Number 3
It had helped me a lot w statusmaxxing since i’ve been able to host a party in a very nice house and lots of pregames before other parties.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
making money is impossible

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and GetShrekt
It had helped me a lot w statusmaxxing since i’ve been able to host a party in a very nice house and lots of pregames before other parties.
making money is impossible

If you were high iq you would be rich already

Time to get into crypto or penny stocks. The huge ROIs that are possible there make them the best shots at getting rich for most IMO.

If you live in the first world you're already rich due to currency exchange
You're just too mentally ill to be creative about it
I wish it soooo soooo much

Where are you from since you mentioned pregame I guess one of the Scandinavian countries?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Where are you from since you mentioned pregame I guess one of the Scandinavian countries?
Sweden. Alcohol prices are crazy high here compared to when i’ve been in germany/spain/austria etc.

Pregames are a nice way to get drunk before the night out and talk with closer friends ngl ngl.

Sweden. Alcohol prices are crazy high here compared to when i’ve been in germany/spain/austria etc.

Pregames are a nice way to get drunk before the night out and talk with closer friends ngl ngl.
I got treated like a subhuman in Sweden. The fate of not being white

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted