I wish i were a 6'7'' maesthetic twink prettyboy

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
No such thing as a 6'7" twink.

How is it ironic? I'm a 225 lb former college athlete lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 14848 and RODEBLUR
This even more proves your autism and non NTness then
No, actually proves the opposite. If I was non NT and autistic I'd never be able to play on any sports teams lmfao.

No, actually proves the opposite. If I was non NT and autistic I'd never be able to play on any sports teams lmfao.
Cope

Coach sees a 6'7'' 220lbs guy walk in and he'll sell his family to bring him on

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Cope

Coach sees a 6'7'' 220lbs guy walk in and he'll sell his family to bring him on
did you get with your girl you wanted to get with @RODEBLUR ? the one u had as ur pfp

did you get with your girl you wanted to get with @RODEBLUR ? the one u had as ur pfp
No, i never did.

I made a thread about a friend of mine somehow adding her and accepting the request. They had a conversation but eventually she asked where she know him from, which we didn't know an answer to. She didn't say anything else or block us tho.

In the thread i was stupid enough to keep her username in, and multiple people said they would add her, some saying they would tell them about me and what i do.

Eventually she did end up blocking my friend, changing her username, and removing her school out of her bio, only leaving her grade.

It was the worst rename up to this point, as she completely deleted her name, first name too, out of her profile.

She changed her name to 4321 something, i don't remember.

But it's very over

It doesn't matter tho since my friend's sister is my new oneitis and has been since before this happened so fuck that girl tbh

She's in my current profile pic

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
No, i never did.

I made a thread about a friend of mine somehow adding her and accepting the request. They had a conversation but eventually she asked where she know him from, which we didn't know an answer to. She didn't say anything else or block us tho.

In the thread i was stupid enough to keep her username in, and multiple people said they would add her, some saying they would tell them about me and what i do.

Eventually she did end up blocking my friend, changing her username, and removing her school out of her bio, only leaving her grade.

It was the worst rename up to this point, as she completely deleted her name, first name too, out of her profile.

She changed her name to 4321 something, i don't remember.

But it's very over

It doesn't matter tho since my friend's sister is my new oneitis and has been since before this happened so fuck that girl tbh

She's in my current profile pic
isnt that u in ur avi?