i wish i were an angsty middle class teenage white boy

D

Dylan

Diamond
i wish i grew up playing together with my neighborhood friends in and out of school growing up into a teenager that could tell my friend group about how much i hate my parents and talk to girls through doing school projects together, have vc game nights together and receive our diplomas in our gowns, theatrically marking where we become adults going on seperate paths

instead i spent my childhood in and out of foster care facilities and group homes, going through 7 different out-of-town special education complexes ending at 16 followed by crippling loneliness in and out of court, jail, and at best gazing out onto the normies having a good time while i sleep alone on the cold sidewalk culminating in my teenage years ending turning 20 in a dank cell overseas.

fuck you

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser, ChiraqJihad, gigell and 1 other person
brutal shit
it hurts not knowing anything better and being completely unrelatable

yet you don't get to use pity points because ''everyone suffers'', some nigga told me i can't complain because his parents got divorced or some shit

• WTF
Reactions: LegitUser

i wish i grew up playing together with my neighborhood friends in and out of school growing up into a teenager that could tell my friend group about how much i hate my parents and talk to girls through doing school projects together, have vc game nights together and receive our diplomas in our gowns, theatrically marking where we become adults going on seperate paths

instead i spent my childhood in and out of foster care facilities and group homes, going through 7 different out-of-town special education complexes ending at 16 followed by crippling loneliness in and out of court, jail, and at best gazing out onto the normies having a good time while i sleep alone on the cold sidewalk culminating in my teenage years ending turning 20 in a dank cell overseas.

fuck you
I am white and my father is actually a faggot on the down low.

He’s into some hardcore shit.

Like doctor domination, a guy tying a man up and beating him and shoving a lit cigarette up his ass.

I would give you my Caucasian life with the gay father for your life

Like doctor domination, a guy tying a man up and beating him and shoving a lit cigarette up his ass.

i am white, i have lighter hair than you, but i don't have the typical white family, i just have people that decided to shit out kids at 60 and 40 because they were realizing they were about to die childless because my dad just lived a life of money hoes and travel and my mom was a self absorbed model with no motherly qualities at all so i just got shit onto the system at 3

what race are you then

if you're serious i feel really bad for you

• So Sad
Reactions: Ukraine1
brutal op, best wishes for your future

what race are you then
white also but like the victorian british foundling child type white i'm not british but it's the only way i can describe it it's like an inferior seperate subtype

Users who are viewing this thread

Back