I wish I were god

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
I don't care about what most people think about me because most people are non sentient NPCs who follow upon their primitive instincts like worthless cattle. Why should I care about being popular among such lowly vermin? I think that even if I were to spontaneously become attractive tomorrow morning I'd hold the same disdain towards humanity I hold now.

I wish I were god. If I were god I would unleash every manner of plague and scourge upon humanity that you could possibly imagine. I'd slowly draw out humanity's extinction for a thousand years making sure that every waking moment of each individuals life was full of pain and suffering.

Humanity deserves to suffer for being a wretched pathetic species of animal. It's a shame I'm not God.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, DNRDniggerking, Bars and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Rhino LeFort
making sure that every waking moment of each individuals life was full of pain and suffering.
That’s why no human can ever be God. We are too self centered and egoist. I say submit to God or you’ll live an eternity of pain and suffering

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Bars, ElTruecel and 2 others
I wish I were god. If I were god I would unleash every manner of plague and scourge upon humanity that you could possibly imagine. I'd slowly draw out humanity's extinction for a thousand years making sure that every waking moment of each individuals life was full of pain and suffering.

Humanity deserves to suffer for being a wretched pathetic species of animal. It's a shame I'm not God.
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed 👀

Get a load of this guy

IMG 3264

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bars, DarkTriadBeliever and Saint Casanova
That’s why no human can ever be God. We are too self centered and egoist. I say submit to God or you’ll live an eternity of pain and suffering
Which god are you talking about? If you're talking about the god of the jews this is incredibly ironic considering that he punishes those that love anyone or anything more than him.

Which god are you talking about? If you're talking about the god of the jews this is incredibly ironic considering that he punishes those that love anyone or anything more than him.
Elaborate

The rapture is coming soon and Jesus with his angels will dismantle the synagogue of Satan along with the Anunnaki ( Reptiles). All evil satanists and those animals you speak of will be sent to hell. Earth as a prison planet will be destroyed.

This will happen very soon. Get ready and repent.

This will show em ahh post

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
This will show em ahh post
The rapture is coming soon and Jesus with his angels will dismantle the synagogue of Satan along with the Anunnaki ( Reptiles). All evil satanists and those animals you speak of will be sent to hell. Earth as a prison planet will be destroyed.

Adonispill comes to collect

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
being a god sounds like too much work, you get no days off and you don't even get paid, its basically being a mod, but for life

Rapture is un biblical Protestant heresy retard. There is no rapture you deluded sperg you’re following a heretical view of Christianity

based schizo I share the same mindset