i wish i were smarter

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
NTEzvue.gif

iq literally predicts how good your life will be, and if we are to believe this study, there are no diminishing returns. the smarter u are the more successful u are, end of discussion.

it also appears that general (mathematical) intelligence is far more important than other types even for areas you wouldn't associate with mathematics.

https://cdn.vanderbilt.edu/vu-my/wp...05123527/Article-GCQ-Lubinski-Benbow-2020.pdf

the study for those who want a blackpill. bonus blackpill - if youre dumb like me you won't understand most of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Acnno, Copeful and 2 others
@inceletto

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
i wish i had a huge fucking cock, like a gigantic trombone two feet long monster penetrator

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
  • So Sad
Reactions: recessed
He still doesn’t get it..
Your face is your iq

Fuck this gay world,my iq is just 117 of death

My life saves from nothing

• So Sad
bro idk if my iq is low but my best friend was really high iq i could tell he wouldn't even try and did really good academically in every lesson he had good memorization too but he is subhuman and has mental problems that I'm 90% sure he will never get to solve his real problems. he is in one of the best unis in my country studying maths but he says he can't handle seeing couples and starts running and leaving school sometimes cause its too much for him jfl. what if this guy earns 100k he'll never be happy

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Acnno
another day another iq thread

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
Fuck this gay world,my iq is just 117 of death

My life saves from nothing
thats the worst range to be in

smart enough to be self aware of how bad the situation is, not smart enough to excel at anything or break free from the rut. i'd actually rather be 90iq cause then i wouldn't care.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
IQpill is brutal. Can't relate tho, I've always found problem-solving based subjects (math, physics, CS, etc.) easy

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 6095
too many big words, didn't understand

• So Sad
Higher IQ correlates with more overthinking and higher inhibitions. Usually insanely high IQ people are not the happiest, more is not always better bro

• +1
Reactions: brainded
Higher IQ correlates with more overthinking and higher inhibitions. Usually insanely high IQ people are not the happiest, more is not always better bro
This