I wish it could be 2016-17 again

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

ᴾᵒʳˢᶜʰᵉ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵗʰⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵖⁱᵐᵖ
Those were the times niggas. Everything was so much better back then. The world had no problems. It was 10 times less degenerate than it is now. People were still human and everyone was a lot happier. Youtube and was peaking. There's was a new drama over there everyday. Music was so much better. It sounded so euphoric. It's utter garbage nowadays. Overall, absolutely everything was crazy good. I feel so nostalgic for those years. Everything was so much more beautiful back then. There was something in the air back then, the vibe was something else

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, chaddyboi66, MostGLSlayer and 3 others
4048990 Black Hebrew Israelism

@yeeyeeslayer thoughts fellow 2003cel

I hate the past

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and i_love_roosters
Those were the times niggas. Everything was so much better back then. The world had no problems. It was 10 times less degenerate than it is now. People were still human and everyone was a lot happier. Youtube and was peaking. There's was a new drama over there everyday. Music was so much better. It sounded so euphoric. It's utter garbage nowadays. Overall, absolutely everything was crazy good. I feel so nostalgic for those years. Everything was so much more beautiful back then. There was something in the air back then, the vibe was something else
Covid fucked the world up bro, sad that human psyche will never go back now.

everything got a lot sadder and people became less social after 2020 tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Ye same

i miss being a kid and having 0 responsibilites

now life is serious

• +1
i would NOT wanna go through covid again that shit sucked

• +1
Covid fucked the world up bro, sad that human psyche will never go back now.

everything got a lot sadder and people became less social after 2020 tbh
fucking jews man :rage:

• So Sad
Reactions: Lebron_James
It was already fucked up due to social media. If you were a youngcel then it's understandable though. Life statistically becomes worse the older you get and slightly better when you become 50-60+.

• So Sad
Pre Instagram era and post 2009 was good. Everything after Instagram went downhill for humanity (social wise, but from that you get a cascade of events that will ultimately make us go extinct).

• So Sad
Pre Instagram era and post 2009 was good. Everything after Instagram went downhill for humanity (social wise, but from that you get a cascade of events that will ultimately make us go extinct).
You're high iq mirin