I wish my autistic brother never existed

futureashtray

futureashtray

your oneitis < caylee cowan
Because of him my whole family is fucked

he hits my little sisters because he doesn’t like their voices nd shiet, runs around everywhere breaking shit and going into places he should go into

he doesn’t care at all for anything he does

he’s a burden, always having to watch him and make sure he’s not doing anything retarded

he is prescribed Ritalin and he is still hyperactive

he just causes problems to our family, he has never been a benefit or anything, it’s impossible to bond with him. he embarrasses everyone around him

he’s like a wild animal but worse

he can’t learn anything, is still being potty trained at the age of 10

he is a burden, just another weight to carry

I’m tired of him

last Friday we went on a vacation and I knew he was a problem but the way he behaved these past few days have exhausted me mentally and physically

as of now me and my grandpa are sitting inside this apartment room making sure he doesn’t do anything he isn’t supposed to

I am laying down next to the door to this closet and my grandpa is sitting next to the door that leaves/enters the room

we are staying a family friends house and they are having fun outside while I force myself to watch him because I don’t want to the people who invited us to experience what I/we experience

I’m tired, I wanna cry

I wish my brother never existed

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and noobs
Because of him my whole family is fucked

he hits my little sisters because he doesn’t like their voices nd shiet, runs around everywhere breaking shit and going into places he should go into

he doesn’t care at all for anything he does

he’s a burden, always having to watch him and make sure he’s not doing anything retarded

he is prescribed Ritalin and he is still hyperactive

he just causes problems to our family, he has never been a benefit or anything, it’s impossible to bond with him. he embarrasses everyone around him

he’s like a wild animal but worse

he can’t learn anything, is still being potty trained at the age of 10

he is a burden, just another weight to carry

I’m tired of him

last Friday we went on a vacation and I knew he was a problem but the way he behaved these past few days have exhausted me mentally and physically

as of now me and my grandpa are sitting inside this apartment room making sure he doesn’t do anything he isn’t supposed to

I am laying down next to the door to this closet and my grandpa is sitting next to the door that leaves/enters the room

we are staying a family friends house and they are having fun outside while I force myself to watch him because I don’t want to the people who invited us to experience what I/we experience

I’m tired, I wanna cry

I wish my brother never existed
thats from adhd my sister has that i feel the same way about her

leave asap when ur 18. Dont feel bad at all.

• +1
Reactions: Sny and silencio
Its not your responsibility technically anyways. I mean lets be for real bro.
Your brother is never going to get better. He is always suffering. Why would you suffer aswell? I think its for the best. Its your parents fault.
Your mothers fault for eating a shitty diet and drinking sugary bullshit filled with artificial chemicals which caused the baby to become autistic. You shouldnt let your moms shitty lifestyle make you suffer. Leave as fast as possible without a word. Life your live bhai

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, Orvka381 and Kanye West's Cousin
You can gtfo of there when your 18 . Nothing to worry about