I wish my legs are 6 inches longer, arms are 3 inches longer, and spine is 3 inches shorter.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
My body proportions are horrible.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
5 ft 4 ricecel

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
never seen a proportionscel IRL, only on the internet tbh

• Woah
I have the expected torso length of someone that's 7 foot tall, when I was checking the data I could only find a single person that had a longer torso and he was significantly taller, and it wasn't even by a lot.

Image 3

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, thecel and Sub0
Everything to be longer except for the midface i feel u brother we are in the same boat

• +1
I have the expected torso length of someone that's 7 foot tall, when I was checking the data I could only find a single person that had a longer torso and he was significantly taller, and it wasn't even by a lot.

View attachment 2118076
I'm 173cm but my torso length is 63cm

• Woah
never seen a proportionscel IRL, only on the internet tbh

Most East Asians are proportionscels. Does your location have few East Asians?

D53BA5DE D464 44C9 A8FF D9A1E348CEC2

• +1
Reactions: thecel and 190cm90kg
why would u want shorter torso. bigger is always better

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: alpha, Prettyboy and thecel
I wish i was 1 SD smarter because it would enable me to blissfully enjoy sitting in my room and reading math/physics papers, while not giving a flying fuck about lifting iron plates, showing up on important events and everything else that comes with participating in the rat race

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Jigen and 190cm90kg
why would u want shorter torso. bigger is always better

I said, my body’s proportions are horrible. My torso is so fooccing long that it’d be better shorter.

Most tall Black guys (Africans have long limbs and short torsos) have torsos shorter than mine. I’m Asian. Asian proportions are the worst: long torso, short limbs, short dick. Never began.

Do you have siblings OP

• +1

View attachment 2118076

How’s torso length measured in the chart?

View attachment 2118076

Very interesting graph, if you're well above that green line, leg lengthening surgery wouldn't fuck up your proportions nearly as much.

• +1
Very interesting graph, if you're well above that green line, leg lengthening surgery wouldn't fuck up your proportions nearly as much.
I'm 6'2 already, but you're correct, I have very short legs and long arms.

• +1
i have scoliosis so it's like my spine is 3 inches shorter.

• So Sad
I'm 6'2 already, but you're correct, I have very short legs and long arms.

Funny that the combo of short legs and long torso is good for only 1 thing: moving through aquatic environments that we didn’t even evolve to live in. Human evolved to walk and run long distances on dry land, not swim in fucking swamps, lol.

Short legs are utterly subhuman. There’s a biological reason why our legs are proportionally much longer than the legs of other great ape species.

I want longer limbs and shorter torso!

I’m subhuman!

I have like 6'2 wingspan at 5'11, it looks kinda retarded

• So Sad
My torso is actually too large lmao I wear like 30" pants when but that's low for my height

Yes. Torsocel = has torso that’s too long for one’s height.

• So Sad
Reactions: fauxfox
I have like 6'2 wingspan at 5'11, it looks kinda retarded
laughing at 6'8 wingspan at 6'2

but it doesn't look that out of place because of my torso, I'd be knuckle dragging with a normal size one.

• Woah
IPD and PFL more important than those shit

• +1