I wish orthos and surgeons understand how important is horizontal growth

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
345tgf

And tell how important is this in early developing years
And fix already those damages , same with all those genetic imperfections and deseases .
I would support atheists if they actually could make world a better place with high technology and fix most problems , but only what they do is spending bilions to LGBT, Abortion shit, and even more shit .
If scientists (which are mainly atheists) would focus on how to help people instead of searching how cow farts cause climatr warning jffl I would actually respect them.

So sad we make our life as bad as possible plus we remove our life target which is hapiness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Salience, reptiles and 1 other person
Keep coping with muh forward growth when it's all about harmony
Nic Palladino 300x300
Capture

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Ocelot, Copemaxxing and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, Mr.cope and Deleted member 4430
He mogs your whole ancestry line you utter abomination. Literally suck a dick
Extremely strong cope
So now long midface, flat face, Class 2 profile , narrow gay alien skull and occiput are top tier traits jfl

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Like I said side profile is fucking irrelevant. Who nose how his front would look with better forward growth it might be worse even. Now I agree though that early years before you yourself are aware that looks are everything depend on your parents making sure you dont end up recessed and ensure good bone growth. My parents did not do that and it definitely fucked my face up. If children have growth abnormalities it should he the parents responsibility to arrange important surgeries/intervention procedures early when they are easier to fix/influence. I so wish I had had blackpilled af parents that would have made sure I had optimal diet, posture, skin care and bone growth throughout my childhood and teen years. Most subhuman maxilla and mandible growth could have been prevented or have its effects reduced significantly with early intervention.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and Mr.cope
Its all genetics

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5385
Like I said side profile is fucking irrelevant. Who nose how his front would look with better forward growth it might be worse even. Now I agree though that early years before you yourself are aware that looks are everything depend on your parents making sure you dont end up recessed and ensure good bone growth. My parents did not do that and it definitely fucked my face up. If children have growth abnormalities it should he the parents responsibility to arrange important surgeries/intervention procedures early when they are easier to fix/influence. I so wish I had had blackpilled af parents that would have made sure I had optimal diet, posture, skin care and bone growth throughout my childhood and teen years.
Sorry but if parents fucked up your development and have you weak genes

No fuckin surgery will fix that , at least you can't fix bad craniofacial development with surgery only camouflage

Its all genetics
Disagree. You have a lot of influence over it during development. You might not turn out Chad but you can definitely prevent being subhuman

• +1
Reactions: tiagomiguel
View attachment 789882
And tell how important is this in early developing years
And fix already those damages , same with all those genetic imperfections and deseases .
I would support atheists if they actually could make world a better place with high technology and fix most problems , but only what they do is spending bilions to LGBT, Abortion shit, and even more shit .
If scientists (which are mainly atheists) would focus on how to help people instead of searching how cow farts cause climatr warning jffl I would actually respect them.

So sad we make our life as bad as possible plus we remove our life target which is hapiness

Bro its so sad the most important things are ignored iq reasearch and facial reasearch.

1 your looks determine your life in term of long term positive reinforcements.

2 iq helps you earn money so even if ypur ugly you can cope with other endevours and usually high iq people despite sometimes being incels are content that being said however exceptions exist faceandlms is a great 1.

I mean seriously iq is criminally underrated added to this high iq males partner up with high iq females why? Cause high iq people generally speaking invest more into there kids and dont wanna risk ruined packages