I wish people here would IQ / intellect mog me.

P

Pythagoras

Pieces must be sacrificed
I remember as a kid I would surf the web and always learn new things. The more mature people would always correct me, I was fascinated. everyone looked competent and interesting. I read the threads or comments with great interest. over the years, I realized how dumb people actually are and everything lost it spark. almost nothing to learn, no one to trust. very rarely I would get invested into a debate which i think would profit me or seems interesting. almost everyone seems worthless. the problem is that I get no dopamine so my only hope is to open troll threads (Like the Maxilla or the Penis one) and just play.

Man oh man, I miss the old days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
ok

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Hey great example thanks for posting. you never have anything smart to say, you're boring and have no personality. you're like an AI but a shit one. I could never engage into a debate with you, as it would be absolutely worthless.

I just wish there were more people with strong opinions, a field they know something about and not just 'ok' on every thread. your monkey AI brain would be tempted to say 'ok' again and that's a problem.

Hey great example thanks for posting. you never have anything smart to say, you're boring and have no personality. you're like an AI but a shit one. I could never engage into a debate with you, as it would be absolutely worthless.

I just wish there were more people with strong opinions, a field they know something about and not just 'ok' on every thread. your monkey AI brain would be tempted to say 'ok' again and that's a problem.
ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Baldingman1998, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
I intellect mog you son

you are just too far below me to realize it :cool:

• Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible
:(
@TsarTsar444 cheer him up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Pythagoras, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
i'm not impressed by ur intellect from what i've seen u post so far. get off ur high horse man:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
i'm not impressed by ur intellect from what i've seen u post so far. get off ur high horse man:ROFLMAO:
@curryslayerordeath made a joke on this thread and I told him straight he's pretty smart because it's the truth.

you on the other hand..I'm sorry man :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and thickdickdaddy27
@curryslayerordeath made a joke on this thread and I told him straight he's pretty smart because it's the truth.

you on the other hand..I'm sorry man :feelsgood:
brutal pythagoras on looksmax thinks i'm not special intellectually i can't cope:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
@Pythagoras bravo i can't help but give u a standing ovation for displaying this checkmate move

If you were high iq enough you would indeed call me out for faking being low iq in my posts👽
instead you rub your virtual penises with the likes of @TsarTsar444 and @curryslayerordeath
muh iq muh
:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras
If you were high iq enough you would indeed call me out for faking being low iq in my posts👽
instead you rub your virtual penises with the likes of @TsarTsar444 and @curryslayerordeath
muh iq muh
:Comfy:
You're quiet, but the highest IQ.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828