I wish size didn't matter, and I've tried living like it doesn't, but unfortunately, it does.

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I wish this weren't the case... but my husband's penis is too small, and it's really, really starting to bother me.

I married him knowing what he had, but I thought it was shallow to hold that against him... we've been married for six years now. The sex has almost always been unfulfilling because of this, and I don't know how much longer I can make-believe everything is okay just to prevent hurting his feelings and potentially ruining our marriage.

I only had sex with three other guys prior to meeting my husband... two were boyfriends, one was a fling... and the guy that was a fling. I never pursued any chemistry outside of the bedroom, he didn't seem like that kind of guy... and I don't know any other way to put this... but his penis was like a magic wand to me. It was a perfect fit. The other two guys I had slept with had given me what I had considered to be good sex, though it hadn't been anything that made me think I'd be unable to live if I never had sex again... but this guy... as soon as he got inside me... it's like it flicked a switch I didn't even know existed before. It drove me crazy. We had sex three or four times a day every day for a month. There was one day where we did nothing but stay inside and fuck.

But I when I was in my last year of college, I met my husband. We started dating, he was a virgin, I had had a few before him... he knew this. The first time we had sex, emotionally it was nice, but I remember feeling disappointed, because I was comparing him to the last guy, who was more or less electrifying. And I didn't want it to be a problem, I figured it would be shallow and immature to make it problem. It's just a penis, it's just sex, adult life is coming, he'll be a good provider, I need to worry about security, we get along well as a couple, all those things seemed more important at the time...

And those things absolutely are important... but unfortunately, so is penis size.

Too small = problem.

Too big = problem.

And my husband is absolutely too small. After we got married, the first couple years I let him have sex whenever he wanted it, despite how I felt, I mean from my point of view it was still immensely unsatisfying... but I wanted to make him happy. And it made him happy. And he's asked me things about how he compares, and what am I supposed to say to that? I've never wanted to hurt his feelings. And I still don't. But we haven't been having a lot of sex lately, and he's been asking about it, and I don't know what to say... because if it was just, if he was just out of shape and not performing like that, I would feel like an ass to tell him that, but it'd be something he could fix. Just start running and lifting weights every now and then. Get that cardio up, and then he's a champ in the bedroom. But no. He is in shape. He's actually in great shape. He doesn't have a belly, he still has his hair... but his penis...

I don't know what to say. I feel like shit because it seems like a shallow thing to get hung up on, but the reality of it is that it just does. Not. Fit. It doesn't do anything for me. For the past few months, it's been really really bothering me, because I started thinking about how I felt with that third guy, how as soon as he was inside me I just felt... magical... physically I've never felt that way about anything else in my life. And there was no buildup to it, nothing special, no foreplay or flattery or bonding or anything. Strictly mechanical. And it was and always has been so much better sex than I've had with the guy I spent time building a relationship with before sleeping with, and have now been married to for six years.

And I'll just never have sex that good again now? How is that not supposed to bother me? How is that not supposed to get in the way with sex with my husband? Like I said, I didn't mind just letting him have me whenever when we'd been married for a couple years, but the longer this goes on, the more it feels like work, because I'm always pretending, because it does nothing for me, it's all about him him him... and it's all because of his penis.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, imthesupremecel, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
women think not liking big dick is a virtue jfl

women will always like big dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyGone, Suns9999, imthesupremecel and 2 others
Dnr+ plus stop posting retarded Reddit stories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, imthesupremecel and Prince of Pakistan
Over for "size isn't that important" copers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, Suns9999 and imthesupremecel
Dnr nigger im mastrubating to your avi

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and Suns9999
I wish this weren't the case... but my husband's penis is too small, and it's really, really starting to bother me.

I married him knowing what he had, but I thought it was shallow to hold that against him... we've been married for six years now. The sex has almost always been unfulfilling because of this, and I don't know how much longer I can make-believe everything is okay just to prevent hurting his feelings and potentially ruining our marriage.

I only had sex with three other guys prior to meeting my husband... two were boyfriends, one was a fling... and the guy that was a fling. I never pursued any chemistry outside of the bedroom, he didn't seem like that kind of guy... and I don't know any other way to put this... but his penis was like a magic wand to me. It was a perfect fit. The other two guys I had slept with had given me what I had considered to be good sex, though it hadn't been anything that made me think I'd be unable to live if I never had sex again... but this guy... as soon as he got inside me... it's like it flicked a switch I didn't even know existed before. It drove me crazy. We had sex three or four times a day every day for a month. There was one day where we did nothing but stay inside and fuck.

But I when I was in my last year of college, I met my husband. We started dating, he was a virgin, I had had a few before him... he knew this. The first time we had sex, emotionally it was nice, but I remember feeling disappointed, because I was comparing him to the last guy, who was more or less electrifying. And I didn't want it to be a problem, I figured it would be shallow and immature to make it problem. It's just a penis, it's just sex, adult life is coming, he'll be a good provider, I need to worry about security, we get along well as a couple, all those things seemed more important at the time...

And those things absolutely are important... but unfortunately, so is penis size.

Too small = problem.

Too big = problem.

And my husband is absolutely too small. After we got married, the first couple years I let him have sex whenever he wanted it, despite how I felt, I mean from my point of view it was still immensely unsatisfying... but I wanted to make him happy. And it made him happy. And he's asked me things about how he compares, and what am I supposed to say to that? I've never wanted to hurt his feelings. And I still don't. But we haven't been having a lot of sex lately, and he's been asking about it, and I don't know what to say... because if it was just, if he was just out of shape and not performing like that, I would feel like an ass to tell him that, but it'd be something he could fix. Just start running and lifting weights every now and then. Get that cardio up, and then he's a champ in the bedroom. But no. He is in shape. He's actually in great shape. He doesn't have a belly, he still has his hair... but his penis...

I don't know what to say. I feel like shit because it seems like a shallow thing to get hung up on, but the reality of it is that it just does. Not. Fit. It doesn't do anything for me. For the past few months, it's been really really bothering me, because I started thinking about how I felt with that third guy, how as soon as he was inside me I just felt... magical... physically I've never felt that way about anything else in my life. And there was no buildup to it, nothing special, no foreplay or flattery or bonding or anything. Strictly mechanical. And it was and always has been so much better sex than I've had with the guy I spent time building a relationship with before sleeping with, and have now been married to for six years.

And I'll just never have sex that good again now? How is that not supposed to bother me? How is that not supposed to get in the way with sex with my husband? Like I said, I didn't mind just letting him have me whenever when we'd been married for a couple years, but the longer this goes on, the more it feels like work, because I'm always pretending, because it does nothing for me, it's all about him him him... and it's all because of his penis.
This was all written by a reddit cuck, JFL at you for thinking it's legit :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

• prophet
  • ElySioNs
  • bigtallandbuff
  • HandsomeHustler
Back