I Wish Steroids Were Legal In The US

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
I feel like my life would massively improve on every level if I took them - dating, career, social status. It seems like everyone who I know who's either tall, ripped, or good looking has such a better life than me.

No roids for your subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
They are practically legal, and very easy to buy. Nobody will arrest you for them

They are practically legal, and very easy to buy. Nobody will arrest you for them
Yeah I know but still. Why do they legalize crap like marijuana here, but not steroids????

Idk, steroids are more dangerous than weed ngl
They are. But steroids are a better deal overall. Weed just gives you a quick to moderate hit of dopamine then you just crave more of it. You don't achieve anything by doing it.

They are easier than ever to buy. The reason they're banned is because women don't want men to increase their attractiveness. That's why plastic surgery and LL are legal, because girls don't care about height or face so they let guys waste their money on it. The only thing high E attractive girls care about in a man is having a gymmaxxed body with a good frame and proportions.

Bodypill
2161583 inCollage 20201209 232347210 01

Last edited:
They are easier than ever to buy. The reason they're banned is because women don't want men to increase their attractiveness. That's why plastic surgery and LL are legal, because girls don't care about height or face so they let guys waste their money on it. The only thing high E attractive girls care about in a man is having a gymmaxxed body with a good frame and proportions.

View attachment 1454282
The first half of what you said was spot on. The rest needs to just be deleted off this site.

View attachment 1454282View attachment 1454299
JFL What the actual fuck bro. LookOverAll u are bipolar or some shit fr. many times u say gymmaxxing is cope, and many times u state that facial looks are everything, and now you say the only think women want is a muscular body with a good frame :lul:

JFL What the actual fuck bro. LookOverAll u are bipolar or some shit fr. many times u say gymmaxxing is cope, and many times u state that facial looks are everything, and now you say the only think women want is a muscular body with a good frame :lul:
Nvm good troll post bro

All you need is a muscular body with good proportions. Then you just have to wear clothes that show off your muscles and go talk to women. Some of them will go on dates with you and if they like you, will have sex with you. Then you can choose whether to keep them as a fwb or not. Then you just repeat this.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender