I wish this site has x5 more users

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Yes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 1464
We need a better mod team first. This forum and .co have maybe one or two decent mods and a squadron of fart-snorting narcissists.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2607, turkproducer and 3 others
We need a better mod team first. This forum and .co have maybe one or two decent mods and a squadron of fart-snorting narcissists.
Not sure why people at .co praise knajjd. He's been nothing but a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and Blackout.xl
Not sure why people at .co praise knajjd. He's been nothing but a bitch
A guy from this forum reached out to me on Discord and sent me records of knajjd's voice he'd gathered from a voice chat. If I hadn't known that voice was knajjd, I'd have wondered whether it was a woman or a man injecting estrogen to become one. It's not hard to feel bad for him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Ritalincell
Why lol

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 2205
There's only like 2 or 3 threads that get attention at the same time. There's some really good threads that just for for no reason.

Also is see the same people over and over again. While this is a good thing it's getting annoying

There's only like 2 or 3 threads that get attention at the same time. There's some really good threads that just for for no reason.

Also is see the same people over and over again. While this is a good thing it's getting annoying
Remember you don’t want to spread the blackpill lol I might sound autistic lol but at least you have less competition irl

I see your points most threads are kinda shit tbh.

You and I need to ascend and never use this site again lol
What you doing here? Me personally I gathered all the information I need about ascension what about you?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Remember you don’t want to spread the blackpill lol I might sound autistic lol but at least you have less competition irl

What you doing here? Me personally I gathered all the information I need about ascension what about you?
The blackpill spreads itself. Most deliberate attempts to spread the blackpill are utterly inept due to the types of person the blackpill community tends to attract.

The blackpill spreads itself. Most deliberate attempts to spread the blackpill are utterly inept due to the types of person the blackpill community tends to attract.
I agree most people will not accept the blackpill simply because it’s too harsh and cold and might also cause damage in the structure of the society

I agree with you but still you don’t want to let anyone know about and everyone will looksmax hard and ascension will be hard as hell

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
They're all on discord

I agree most people will not accept the blackpill simply because it’s too harsh and cold and might also cause damage in the structure of the society

I agree with you but still you don’t want to let anyone know about and everyone will looksmax hard and ascension will be hard as hell
Personally, I'm too far gone in both genetic quality and socioeconomic status to have lost anything from an even bigger spike in male competition, but for the low-tier and mid-tier normies, I can see your point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
They're all banned

I want to feel superior destroying bluepilled brainlet greycels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Personally, I'm too far gone in both genetic quality and socioeconomic status to have lost anything from an even bigger spike in male competition, but for the low-tier and mid-tier normies, I can see your point.
he's so cute

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
What types of person are they?

Rotting. I literally have no friends lol.

What types of person are they?
Autistics, narcissists, autistic narcissists, and truecels who lack social skills because society deemed them unworthy of socialization.

this site is becoming more incel as the days go by :(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
Autistics, narcissists, autistic narcissists, and truecels who lack social skills because society deemed them unworthy of socialization.
What am i?

What am i?
You're a complete stranger to me, I have no idea who you are, but because you asked, I'd hazard to guess "autistic narcissist".

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
You're a complete stranger to me, I have no idea who you are, but because you asked, I'd hazard to guess "autistic narcissist".
Maybe haha...but not diagnosed

Rotting. I literally have no friends lol.
Here is challenge for you

Go out and talk to 2 people daily it could be in park,classes,anywhere where people gather even church

Step out of your comfort zone At some point you gotta do it

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Here is challenge for you

Go out and talk to 2 people daily it could be in park,classes,anywhere where people gather even church

Step out of your comfort zone At some point you gotta do it
I'm in high school. Place is purgatory, no one wants to step outside their social zone.

It's not that I don't have social skills, it's just too late for me to join a friend group

I'm in high school. Place is purgatory, no one wants to step outside their social zone.

It's not that I don't have social skills, it's just too late for me to join a friend group
That’s bad mindset man tbh

Try to join people social circles and I know the what you mean but you gotta do it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
That’s bad mindset man tbh

Try to join people social circles and I know the what you mean but you gotta do it.
How can you join already formed social groups? What do you need to do? In high school and even in college, the cliques are all formed within the first few months.

Ive only been able to join one but its because i knew everyone in the group prior to being added so it doesnt count.