I wish transhumanism becomes a thing in the near future

B

buckchadley31

Kraken
So we could become half-machine half-human BVLL moggers with 12" cocks of steel :feelsgood:
82420d8b90076c085ff9d6d679bc72d0

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 10913 and 4 others
180677-full.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexAP, SkinjobCatastrophe, gamma and 2 others
COPE
82kvblmbplj31

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, gamma, Beetlejuice and 5 others
When do you think would be the point when you wouldn't be yourself anymore after having fake parts in your body? Or do you think people wouldn't go that far?

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel, I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind cling to their flesh, as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and youwill beg my kind to save them. But I am already saved, for the machine is immortal :chad:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Enfant terrible and Deleted member 10987
When do you think would be the point when you wouldn't be yourself anymore after having fake parts in your body? Or do you think people wouldn't go that far?
Machines are superior in every way possible. Without the blessings of technology we would've never came out of our caves. Only when people start realising this they'd cover every inch of their body with steel and ascend to their final form

Machines are superior in every way possible. Without the blessings of technology we would've never came out of our caves. Only when people start realising this they'd cover every inch of their body with steel and ascend to their final form
But if all of your parts will be replaced than that will be a robot and not you anymore, right?

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel, I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind cling to their flesh, as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and youwill beg my kind to save them. But I am already saved, for the machine is immortal :chad:
Why not transform your flesh into "steel" ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: buckchadley31
What a bunch of horse shit.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10913
But if all of your parts will be replaced than that will be a robot and not you anymore, right?
No. I'd keep my reproductive organs, brain and some other parts.

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro
cope
maghrebi BVLLS mog

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and buckchadley31

Attachments

• c306ab8185c52069f3fb63b5de3c619b.jpg
    c306ab8185c52069f3fb63b5de3c619b.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Love it
yakho 3ndi bac ghir ghedwa w rani ntmnyek hna hhhhhhhh vraiment over

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 10987
No

• Ugh..
yakho 3ndi bac ghir ghedwa w rani ntmnyek hna hhhhhhhh vraiment over
Yzbi matmnyekch, est ce que rak mraje3 bien? Bs7 mtkhfch dok ki y7tolkom sujet tweli t7al klch yjik sahel ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and ilyess
  • JFL
Reactions: ilyess and buckchadley31
Stfu u autistic old fart. It's a quote from a trailer of a game
I don't play games. Not because I'm old. I put the damn controllers down when I was 21. They're one of the worst ways you can waste your time.

Yzbi matmnyekch, est ce que rak mraje3 bien? Bs7 mtkhfch dok ki y7tolkom sujet tweli t7al klch yjik sahel ngl.
7ad chari3a w 3rbya rah nadi max 8 wla fihom, thnin tlatha lrb3a kayen math francais anglais science geohis hadi brebi fiha nchlh, lkhmis tnaket physic w flsfa max nedi 5 :feelswhy:
ma b9a walo drek ay lrebi w say

Last edited:
  • +1
7ad chari3a w 3rbya rah nadi max 8 wla fihom, thnin tlatha lrb3a kayen math francais anglais science geohis hadi brebi fiha nchlh, lkhmis tnaket physic w flfsfa max nedi 5 :feelswhy:
ma b9a walo drek ay lrebi w say
Ana fwt l3am lifet. Physique 3am cmplt madortch biha, nhar nfwtou nodt 7fdt chwiya 9wnin dit 4 w philo kdlk dit 1 :feelshaha:. Science w lmath tl3ouli lm3dl wditeh.
Bs7 wlh dk ttl3 ljami3a tkreh reb 7yatk :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
I know darija BUT THAT FUCKING NUMBER ALPHABET IS FUCKING RETARDED
WHY USING NUMBERS FOR LETTERS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::woke:
Ha saha nahdrou maak kimenhak tefham?

• +1
Reactions: ilyess and Deleted member 10987
Ana fwt l3am lifet. Physique 3am cmplt madortch biha, nhar nfwtou nodt 7fdt chwiya 9wnin dit 4 w philo kdlk dit 1 :feelshaha:. Science w lmath tl3ouli lm3dl wditeh.
ana hka ba3ed nhar lrb3a fi lil gisa ta3rifat physic w 9awanin w slam w n3wel 3la les langue w science zebi brebi fiha
Bs7 wlh dk ttl3 ljami3a tkreh reb 7yatk :feelswhy:
ay bayna, l bac ll walida hada mkan

• +1
ana hka ba3ed nhar lrb3a fi lil gisa ta3rifat physic w 9awanin w slam w n3wel 3la les langue w science zebi brebi fiha
Science seyi 3mr lwer9a 7adha, mtkhli wlou. Lmath sahla dawal i7timalat w mttliyat wrk dit dik l 13-16
Haywa hdk hwa sa7. Rbi ywf9k s7bi

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ilyess and Deleted member 10987

Ana quount rani qawi fi tarih

• +1
Science seyi 3mr lwer9a 7adha, mtkhli wlou. Lmath sahla dawal i7timalat w mttliyat wrk dit dik l 13-16

Haywa hdk hwa sa7. Rbi ywf9k s7bi
dak makan, amin frr

• Love it
dak mtkhli 3henauek ana maer kjaue pak 7silapo seyi ikjart3 3tadie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, ilyess and buckchadley31
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, ilyess and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Kan andna a based oustad taa tarikh flycée wkan andah fe rass tani

Watcha learning?
I want to perfect 4 Languages

French
English
Arabic
Amazigh

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Outch rakum thelmou fi Tarih ? :ogre:
cold war-algerian revolution-palestine and the arab-israeli wars but this for this year only (last year in hs) we actually studied the whole history of algeria from scratch since primary school from the tasili drawings, numidia, roman invasion till the independence war 1954-1962 and some geopolitical stuff that happened after the 62

Last edited:
  • +1
Cold War
Algerian War and Algeria after the independence (wih little tweaks ofc :ogre:)
cold war-algerian revolution-palestine and the arab-israeli wars but this for this year only (last year in hs) we actually studied the whole hisory of algeria from scratch since primary school from the tasili drawings, numidia, roman invasion till the independence war 1954-1962 and some geopolitical stuff that happened after the 62

What about Numidians, Jughurta, Sheshonq and his invasion of Egypt/Levant, Massinisa, Tariq Ibn Ziyad, Zirids, Bologhine Ibn Ziri, invasion of iberia, Zyanids etc.. ?
They teach about other Maghribis countries ?

• +1
What about Numidians, Jughurta, Sheshonq and his invasion of Egypt/Levant, Massinisa, Tariq Ibn Ziyad, Zirids, Bologhine Ibn Ziri, invasion of iberia, Zyanids etc.. ?
They teach about other Maghribis countries ?
all of it yes but not detailed and only in primary and middle school..

• +1
all of it yes but not detailed and only in primary and middle school..
Historians should really try to lighten up those eras
Our history isnt just the War of indepandance

• +1
  • +1
Lmao this. Some retards here think that 'Algeria' didn't exist only till 1962:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and ilyess
some intellectuals been sayin this...
Does Algerians in the country know Tariq ibn Ziyad was algerian ?
Same for his warriors ?
there is a huge social media war between moroccans and algerians on some historic facts and its been going since a long time and tarik ibn ziyad is one of those hot subjects cuz moroccans claim him too so it is complicated just cope with the fact that some people like me know

• +1
@buckchadley31
@ilyess

They should say that the french conquest was really tough for the french and it dured actually long
Some small areas needed 40 years to be conquered, and full conquest only achieved in 1900

Look for those accounts
It basically say algerians were devil tough fighters
Screenshot 20210619 021309 Snapchat

• +1
some intellectuals been sayin this...

there is a huge social media war between moroccans and algerians on some historic facts and its been going since a long time and tarik ibn ziyad is one of those hot subjects cuz moroccans claim him too so it is complicated just cope with the fact that some people like me know
We same people anyway but Tariq was born in Aures
Maroccans were also part of his warriors
Basically all native maghrebis

• +1