I witnessed a man die and go to hell. Is this my warning?

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
I had a dream once a year ago where I was playing this online game on my computer, in which I had a female teammate. I don't know her name or who she was, but apparently I made her upset at one point in this game, which she later described to me upon awakening and checking my computer the following afternoon the next day (in the dream), in an e-mail. The strangest part was that she described how upset she was at me in this biblical and archaic language and phraseology, which I could not decipher.

She described how angry she was at me in great detail, and all the consequences I would suffer, but she never once explained why, or what her reasoning was for e-mailing me in the first place or what exactly she was mad about.

But in this e-mail there was an .mp4 video file attached. I downloaded this file and played it, the video plays as the following:

There is a man in a dank, uncomfortable room in an old worn office chair. I cannot distinctively describe the mans' physical appearance at all into words, but he looked average. He was staring directly at me.
After a while, he started to rotate. The man did not move physically, he just sat there and rotated. And, after every full rotation in the office chair, as he would face the camera, his face would begin to decay. He was decomposing right before my eyes. He was still staring at me the entire time, and after 12 or 13 full slow painful rotations in the office chair he was fully decayed. This dude's fucked up decomposed face stared at me for a while, and I could see directly through the hollow, empty eye sockets of his corpse.

Then it cut to something else, but the decomposed face was still visible. Not entirely visible, but like when you look at something for too long and your eyes adjust to the light and the color pattern of that image, and when your eyes move away from the thing you just looked at for too long you can still see it, it was exactly like that.
In the background of this dude's decomposed skull I can see dead trees and a road that seemingly stretches for infinity. There was no sky, and everything was noticeably dead or worn out (the rest of the visible landscape). And there was no color, like monochromatic. I used to be able to picture/describe this perfectly but I can't anymore since I dreamt of this a very long time ago, or long enough to forget important details. I can only understand this otherworldly landscape as hell, as that's the only interpretation that makes sense to me. I remember what I felt when watching the video. It felt like I was witnessing a man suffer this horrible fate of death and go straight to hell, where there was no escape. He was eternally damned for reasons beyond my understanding.

The video ended and I woke up in a cold sweat. Was she threatening me? What did I do? I think about this dream every week.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, 5'7 zoomer, futureashtray and 3 others
Read every single atom

• +1
Reactions: nword49, futureashtray, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Read every single subatomic particle

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, try2beme, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Read fully

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, fuse, ambi and 1 other person
Respectfully read every molecule

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and ascension
didnt read a single pixel

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fuse and nword49
didnt read a single pixel

• +1
  • WTF
wifi raped me sry for double post

• +1
  • WTF
I had a dream once a year ago where I was playing this online game on my computer, in which I had a female teammate. I don't know her name or who she was, but apparently I made her upset at one point in this game, which she later described to me upon awakening and checking my computer the following afternoon the next day (in the dream), in an e-mail. The strangest part was that she described how upset she was at me in this biblical and archaic language and phraseology, which I could not decipher.

She described how angry she was at me in great detail, and all the consequences I would suffer, but she never once explained why, or what her reasoning was for e-mailing me in the first place or what exactly she was mad about.

But in this e-mail there was an .mp4 video file attached. I downloaded this file and played it, the video plays as the following:

There is a man in a dank, uncomfortable room in an old worn office chair. I cannot distinctively describe the mans' physical appearance at all into words, but he looked average. He was staring directly at me.
After a while, he started to rotate. The man did not move physically, he just sat there and rotated. And, after every full rotation in the office chair, as he would face the camera, his face would begin to decay. He was decomposing right before my eyes. He was still staring at me the entire time, and after 12 or 13 full slow painful rotations in the office chair he was fully decayed. This dude's fucked up decomposed face stared at me for a while, and I could see directly through the hollow, empty eye sockets of his corpse.

Then it cut to something else, but the decomposed face was still visible. Not entirely visible, but like when you look at something for too long and your eyes adjust to the light and the color pattern of that image, and when your eyes move away from the thing you just looked at for too long you can still see it, it was exactly like that.
In the background of this dude's decomposed skull I can see dead trees and a road that seemingly stretches for infinity. There was no sky, and everything was noticeably dead or worn out (the rest of the visible landscape). And there was no color, like monochromatic. I used to be able to picture/describe this perfectly but I can't anymore since I dreamt of this a very long time ago, or long enough to forget important details. I can only understand this otherworldly landscape as hell, as that's the only interpretation that makes sense to me. I remember what I felt when watching the video. It felt like I was witnessing a man suffer this horrible fate of death and go straight to hell, where there was no escape. He was eternally damned for reasons beyond my understanding.

The video ended and I woke up in a cold sweat. Was she threatening me? What did I do? I think about this dream every week.
Respectfully read every stroke of each letter

• +1
Reactions: nword49
read every letter ngl bro i think ur cursed for life

• +1

Meatball:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and nword49
Bump. Is this my warning?

Ain't reading all that

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back