Rich Nigga
I love this site

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil
I used to wake up with 200 now with 2 time to kill myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and Deleted member 55314
Fucking snapchat keep giving me retarded celebrity story notifications because I have no friends that text me

Worst part is I have more notications now than I did before

Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: g0op, Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 55314
I once had a nightmare that I woke up to hundreds of notifications, and it was because I'd been doxxed here and people were discussing my face, where I work, my social media etc. For some reason it had also been reposted on reddit, family and friends were messaging me asking me wtf happened etc.

• JFL
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer and Gaygymmaxx
I once had a nightmare that I woke up to hundreds of notifications, and it was because I'd been doxxed here and people were discussing my face, where I work, my social media etc. For some reason it had also been reposted on reddit, family and friends were messaging me asking me wtf happened etc.
It take being hunted by the predator over a wicked nightmare like that one

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and kanderior
I had nightmare

bro has nightmares about .org JFL

• JFL
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer
You need a lot of time away from here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314