I wonder how my Viking ancestors feel knowing their descendant is a short shitskin.whites racemixing =subhumans that can't continue their dad's line

yandex99

yandex99

Solstice
my mom can trace her paternal lineage directly(thru french huguenot aristocracy that moved to alabama) to the Vikings that settled in southern france,DNA test showed considerable swedish and norwegian.

but I'm a short shitskin.the Vikings were Odinists and thus racially 'aware',but my mom's grandfather fell in love with a ethnic and now their latest descendant is a short ethnic that looks like a sefardic jew.

I am nothing like my ancestors.Even my dad's dad looked like a SS ubermensch.

White men keep racemixing and creating subhuman ethnics.

I am goodlooking and hypermasculine bone structure in real life but I am not racially superior and as striking like a pure Viking or dutchman.

I hate being a shitskin,white foids (only foids that matter)don't pay me heed.all ethnic woman want SS chad.all white women want that or BBC.I get nothing on dating apps.I hate the ethnic tax.but I also understand 'why'as ethnics are subhuman and a 5.5/10 white guy is superior to a goodlooking ethnic like me.

if you're a HTN+ white man,please keep it in your race for the sake of your sons.

if you have daughters,well her JBW is stronger than yours of course(just be woman is stronger than just be white man,though the two jbw's in one is tutorial mode life,hence white women are too high value to get unless outstanding these days)

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor, 5'7 zoomer and exo
white men go to foid mcdonalds cuz it's easier and cheaper and then pay for it later.

imagine writing this

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Roquefort

Users who are viewing this thread

Back