I wonder if anybody actually left this place and PSL behind and never looked back

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
After you've spent enough time here you're hooked, it's like the forbidden fruit that you have been denied your whole life. Many users request a ban but I doubt they just log out and never return to PSL sites.

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 2597 and 5 others
Ya I doubt tbh
Even if they do the knowledge and what they learned will forever be etched into their mind

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 6129, Deleted member 5632 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 2597, Chadelite and 2 others
Ya I doubt tbh
Even if they do the knowledge and what they learned will forever be etched into their mind
I already know exactly what surgeries I need and what I can do to fight the agepill, there's really no crucial information for me left to learn on PSL sites but I keep coming back because PSL humor is the only thing that makes me laugh since taking the blackpill and I can relate to people here a lot more than normies.

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
psl lives rent free in all our heads for life

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 2597 and 6 others
get man out of psl? easy
get psl out of man? impossible unless u literally shoot him ruthlessly in head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, LostYouth, Blitz and 4 others
get man out of psl? easy
get psl out of man? impossible unless u literally shoot him ruthlessly in head
Could you sign off and don't read anything PSL related for 6 months?

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
yeah tbh. i rarely shitposted when i was working. maybe once or twice a week or something at most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
You are here forever, even if you never come back to this site, even if serg goes to prison and this site shuts down, you are here forever till the day you take your last breath, remember this.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 4310
yeah tbh. i rarely shitposted when i was working. maybe once or twice a week or something at most
You still got a weekly dosage of blackpills. I can't go a day without ingesting a blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth
2A2240DD D537 40F4 AE8D 2220F16589A3
Last time he was seen in July 2019 I guess.

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth and Deleted member 4310
You are here forever, even if you never come back to this site, even if serg goes to prison and this site shuts down, you are here forever till the day you take your last breath, remember this.
Brutal, I hope that this site gets shut down tbh, lookism too.

caged at your avi btw
View attachment 334375Last time he was seen in July 2019 I guess.
He probably still lurks or made an alt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

caged at your avi btw
If serg gonna get kinda like Manson charge or he will be bored eventually it will.

• +1

caged at your avi btw

He probably still lurks or made an alt
I wonder how he’s been doing.

He definitely ascended a lot but to say he can slay and constantly get stares in public places in Germany? Hard to believe unless his eye area is god tier (even then he has to compete with loads of generic chads here).

Hopefully he has found a Stacy wife in EE and settled down. I admire his audacity + determination and wish the best for him. There should be more looksmaxxers like him.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, LostYouth, Darkstrand and 1 other person
I wonder how he’s been doing.

He definitely ascended a lot but to say he can slay and constantly get stares in public places in Germany? Hard to believe unless his eye area is god tier (even then he has to compete with loads of generic chads here).

Hopefully he has found a Stacy wife in EE and settled down. I admire his audacity + determination and wish the best for him. There should be more looksmaxxers like him.
Yeah on second thought he might be an exception, maybe he just moved on and is enjoying life atm.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 616
Psl is not that deep, it just boils down to be just be good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 4310
probably orb after he tried to do damage control after admitting he was an autistic virgin then finding a gook gf

• +1
He legit has autism?

yeah he wrote a funny post somewhere one time about love using really autistic words it was hilarious

edit: found it JFL @Swescension

"Hello Charles,

I'm just writing to say that I am glad to have stumbled upon your posts. We are in very similar life positions and seem to share the same 'eccentric' paradigms and value metrics. Your life tales and cultivated beliefs resonated so strongly with me that I felt compelled to create an account here just to reach out to you. No homo.

I too constantly find myself between grandeur and inferiority; unsure if I’m special or worthless. We live in binary worlds void of the fuzzy ‘grey area’ that others are content in. We are the ‘all or nothing' guys. Maybe we are a bit ‘spergy and are in some deluded denial, just like the kids who devote their lives to an obsession with steam trains or whatever. It’s not that we lack extrospective or comparative reasoning ability, but rather that we aren’t concerned with the typical aspirations, hobbies and life values of our neurotypical peers. Perhaps it’s that we don’t feel ready for these yet. We might care about shiny cars and nice houses once we are beautiful, but that box must be ticked before we are adorned with gold watches and tailored clothes. The idiom ‘polishing a turd’ comes to mind when I see some bald fool whizz by me in his Gallardo. Beautiful and homeless > average and rich.

The notion that very few people in this world openly agree with this life view is perplexing to me, just as it surely is from the point of view of the steam train kid. A crazy person never believes they are crazy, as personal experience is the only true reference point any person has; everyone else could be imagined figments for all anybody knows; cogito ergo sum etc… anyway, instead of wasting our short lives arguing with ourselves and others on what’s ‘right’ and what we ‘should’ desire, let’s just go after what we know we want: beauty and love. One cannot exist without the other in our strange minds. So be it.

I know there’s some contradiction in that last line, for me, at least. I find myself falling into deep limmerence with objectively sub-6 girls, who manage to be 9+s to my subjective consciousness, even if my rational brain realises that their pogonion: philtrum ratio is off or whatever, and that most males wouldn’t be attracted to them. I realise that the same could be possible for me, and that a female might somehow find my face exceptionally attractive for whatever cultivated reasons (a theory could be genetic recomposition, that her genes + my genes = healthy offspring?), but it strikes me as being extremely improbable. Therefore, I know my best bets are to become as generically attractive as possible, ie: to become Francisco Lachowski-tier; broad and true appeal across 99% of human opinion.

I don’t know about you, but my personal obsession with looks has its roots hooked somewhere deep in my childhood. It’s a worn-out cliche that I never really thought applied to me, but perhaps the absence of a father figure is somewhat to blame (if there’s even a need to ‘blame’, or if this pursuit of ours is even ‘bad’ or incorrect (though it’s surely incongruent)). Issues of abandonment are said to create an inferiority complex, and I realise that that is what my consciousness is truly based upon, and that most actions I make stem from the understanding that I am somehow ‘not good enough’, spliced with some megalomanic and contradicting illusions of grandeur from being told I was ‘special’ all the time.

I am disturbed by uncertainty, but something that is definitely certain and universally true is beauty. I’ve been enthralled by beautiful males for as long as I can remember. It’s not the same as seeing a beautiful female, as they are pretty much equally bangable past the 6+ stage for me (unless that crazed subjective ‘one-it-is’ thing happens). When a tall, perfectly formed male steps into the room I am just in awe. I am so clearly inferior to him and none of my achievements could ever compensate. I done all this shit, I’m a professional artist, I’ve come so far and done so much, but it means shit-all at the end of the day.

“In a society where males compete with each other to be chosen as he-men by females, one of the best things a mother can do for her genes is to make a son who will turn out in his turn to be an attractive he-man. If she can ensure that her son is one of the fortunate few males who wins most of the copulations in the society when he grows up, she will have an enormous number of grandchildren. The result of this is that one of the most desirable qualities a male can have in the eyes of a female is, quite simply, sexual attractiveness itself”

Anyway, I’d get homeoblock or an equivalent if I were you. Eat your ghee and mk7 or whatever as well. There’s no way you’re getting your hands on legit HGH unless your parents are millionaires or smthng. (how did you afford your surgeries btw? How much did they cost and where did you get them done? BSSO+Genio+Lefort 1 is next for me too!) Get on Test asap (I’m starting my first cycle in a few weeks myself), keep puching those zygos to maximise Wolfe’s law. I increased my inter-pupillary distance by 3-4 mm from age 18-20 by myo-functional palate training (or perhaps a lucky puberty? Though I didn’t grow elsewhere during this time)

apologies for poor English, etc.

Regards,

Orb"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth and Deleted member 4310
Yes, i have done so myself. After i quitted lookism but i came back around july on looksmax.

In the time period i wasnt specifically on psl, i was still thinking about it conciously sometimes. But most of the subconcious thoughts went away ngl.

If you dont use this site you will go to IG, Tiktok etc. Whats the difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and Deleted member 4671
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice