I wonder what it feels to be healthy, rich and beautiful

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I'm 27 and severely sick. I'm also broke. I'm also not beautiful.

You know sometimes I wonder what life must be like if you feel refreshed after sleeping, say, for 8 hours or so. You can focus, you have energy to do things, study, work, get rich, fuck, etc. I wonder what it must be like to have a normal thyroid gland and not freeze to death even when it's fucking 15C outside. Even with heating on i always feel like I'm about to catch a cold.

I also have a 20cm cyst in my brain, I've had this for years but doctors say it's not severe... Well, fuck, my life is fucking garbage.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MA_ascender, Alucard69 and 3 others
I'm 27 and severely sick. I'm also broke. I'm also not beautiful.

You know sometimes I wonder what life must be like if you feel refreshed after sleeping, say, for 8 hours or so. You can focus, you have energy to do things, study, work, get rich, fuck, etc. I wonder what it must be like to have a normal thyroid gland and not freeze to death even when it's fucking 15C outside. Even with heating on i always feel like I'm about to catch a cold.

I also have a 20cm cyst in my brain, I've had this for years but doctors say it's not severe... Well, fuck, my life is fucking garbage.
I can say feeling healthy is nothing special it's the "normal" state for me and most people

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Most of your life is over buddy boyo. Try to improve yourself and help others through charity. Soon God will call you and make you leave this clown world and meet him. :feelscry:

• +1
Most of your life is over buddy boyo. Try to improve yourself and help others through charity. Soon God will call you and make you leave this clown world and meet him. :feelscry:
Why the hell would I try to help others?

I wonder what life must be like if you feel refreshed after sleeping, say, for 8 hours or so.
I don't get enough sleep, either. But when I do, I feel wonderful. The quality of your sleep affects your mood throughout the day.

• +1
I don't get enough sleep, either. But when I do, I feel wonderful. The quality of your sleep affects your mood throughout the day.
Yep, and also cognition, and physical health. I never ever feel rested, ever, even if I sleep, say, 15 hours or so.

• +1
Reactions: sexy
get looks and you will see how your life is improving

get looks and you will see how your life is improving
I'm more concerned about my health tbh. Life is shit because of it.

Yep, and also cognition, and physical health. I never ever feel rested, ever, even if I sleep, say, 15 hours or so.
Neither do I. It must be something about our unconscious. Maybe we are so worried about things that we can't even feel at ease.

Why the hell would I try to help others?
You jerked off all your life, at least let God appreciate you that you did something good some times :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Is there nothing you can do about your health situation? If no, i'd say just NEET and chill, maybe

• +1
Just looked at your posts and no wonder your health is declining you gooner faggot

• Ugh..
The way I see it. All comes from God

We come from God we are of his essence

It seems more likely to me he divided himself into every human, and remains divided.

As above, so below, I reckon what he did is fuck. He fucked mother earth, or jerked off into the Solar system (gnostics)

Something pertaining to sex, as sex is rhe driving factor for all things, perhaps analogous but not literally.

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Do you take Levothyrox

The way I see it. All comes from God

We come from God we are of his essence

It seems more likely to me he divided himself into every human, and remains divided.

As above, so below, I reckon what he did is fuck. He fucked mother earth, or jerked off into the Solar system (gnostics)

Something pertaining to sex, as sex is rhe driving factor for all things, perhaps analogous but not literally.

• JFL
Reactions: XazaqazaX and Gaygymmaxx