I wonder what’s going to happen to me when I finally get a girl

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
When I manage to get a girl and she’s interested in me I wonder how I would react. I’m KHHV at almost 21.

I’ve been actively trying to get a girl since 18, so for almost 3 years now. So, mathematically speaking, if I got a girl tomorrow that means that I would have an average of 1 girl every 3 years. Would I commit suicide if I got a girl now and she lost interest? I would need to wait for another 36 months to get a girl again. It’s pretty fucked up.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 12165, randomvanish and 1 other person
brutal. I got my first girl during a swimming class and I didnt even say anything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, AsGoodAsItGets and .*my*.
Na you just dont tell them that you are khhv, if you are NT they wont tell but if you cant talk to them without stuttering the will see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10709 and .*my*.
if it's before 24 which you can probably manage man, you have the looks, physique. Once you get one others will come, because you managed to gain that experience.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 10709 and .*my*.
Na you just dont tell them that you are khhv, if you are NT they wont tell but if you cant talk to them without stuttering the will see
I talk to them just fine, without stuttering. I don’t understand what’s wrong with me, women choose men who are 10 inches shorter than me, fatter than me, uglier than me, or they just choose a flat out 110 pound dyed hair anorexic hipster but not me. I don’t understand it at all.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Yerico7 and .👽.
you gonna act weird and lose her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, .👽., Growth Plate and 1 other person
you gonna act weird and lose her
Most likely. I hope that I will be able to deal with it if it happened. But maybe God is just making most women avoid me because he prepared a better woman who is very compatible with me. I mean let’s keep it real, out of a 1000 women today maybe 2-5 would be an ideal match for me because I’m not like most men, I have way bigger goals and my life will be extraordinary.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Yerico7
Most likely. I hope that I will be able to deal with it if it happened. But maybe God is just making most women avoid me because he prepared a better woman who is very compatible with me. I mean let’s keep it real, out of a 1000 women today maybe 2-5 would be an ideal match for me because I’m not like most men, I have way bigger goals and my life will be extraordinary.
seriously, you need to learn manage a relationship first. it's not that easy.
it's like smell. you cannot hide it. after a couple relationship, you can start to master how to behave a girl.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
How tf are you a KHHV, you literally have the looks to slay.

• +1
seriously, you need to learn manage a relationship first. it's not that easy.
it's like smell. you cannot hide it. after a couple relationship, you can start to master how to behave a girl.
I think a relationship will be full of joy if I find a girl who’s a weirdo like me and into the stuff that I’m into. I even saw a dream 2 days ago where all people where going 1 way and I was going the opposite way. That tells you all you need to know about my mindset.

How tf are you a KHHV, you literally have the looks to slay.
Maybe it’s a blessing in disguise. If I accidentally creampied a girl and then she got an abortion I couldn’t handle it (for example). So maybe I need more time to grow up and then enter a relationship like a real adult.

I talk to them just fine, without stuttering. I don’t understand what’s wrong with me, women choose men who are 10 inches shorter than me, fatter than me, uglier than me, or they just choose a flat out 110 pound dyed hair anorexic hipster but not me. I don’t understand it at all.
So you have no aspie tendencies while talking? That sounds weird 6'3 good face from your pics and not being weird when talking sounds like a recipe for success elaborate.

• +1
So you have no aspie tendencies while talking? That sounds weird 6'3 good face from your pics and not being weird when talking sounds like a recipe for success elaborate.
If by aspie tendencies you mean lack of eye contact then no. Sometimes, but most of the time when people talk to me I look at them. I give off weirdo vibes often, and no wonder since I was raised by my mother instead of my father and I got a part of her identity which fucked my naturally masculine core.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Yerico7 and volcelfatcel
If by aspie tendencies you mean lack of eye contact then no. Sometimes, but most of the time when people talk to me I look at them. I give off weirdo vibes often, and no wonder since I was raised by my mother instead of my father and I got a part of her identity which fucked my naturally masculine core.
Aspie tendencies as in eye contact, stuttering. Elab on weirdo vibe, seems awfully strange if you don't stutter or struggle with eye contact to have weirdo vibes maybe deep staring or some shit?

• +1
Post a video of yourself where you talk lets see if you are a giga autist xd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, AsGoodAsItGets and .*my*.
One girl is very close to no-girl at all.
You must always approach, hit, flirt, orbit and date as many girls as possible. Even if you start a relationship with a girl, she can dump you any time and you are back to square one. If she figures out you have no other options, and your SMV is low, she has the power in the relationship and it will be one shit test after another.

• +1
How the fuck are you khhv at 21 looking like that? Fuck brah. This cant be real???????!! Still think game is cope? Brah this guy gets girls (even before he was famous)

hip hop GIF

You need to learn how to connect with the peoples brah.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and SLA
Leg length reduction surgery is possible nowadays. But I doubt you can remove 10 inches, hopefully 5 will be enough.

• JFL
you are waisting your looks

your 6ft3 and are chadlite irl facially many men would kill to be in your position

do something before its to late, you don't know tommorow you could get hit by a car and get crippled or sudenlly die

your 6ft3 and are chadlite irl facially many men would kill to be in your position

do something before its to late, you don't know tommorow you could get hit by a car and get crippled or sudenlly die
Hes ~5psl facially. But SMV maxxed via beard + height. Thats why i believe hes fishing for compliments

Stop helping him cope. He’s ugly and he knows it.
sexy and i know it animated gif GIF by Vevo

One girl is very close to no-girl at all.
You must always approach, hit, flirt, orbit and date as many girls as possible. Even if you start a relationship with a girl, she can dump you any time and you are back to square one. If she figures out you have no other options, and your SMV is low, she has the power in the relationship and it will be one shit test after another.
JFL imagine still believing in shit tests

Are you really that dumb low IQ srs?

When I manage to get a girl and she’s interested in me I wonder how I would react. I’m KHHV at almost 21.

I’ve been actively trying to get a girl since 18, so for almost 3 years now. So, mathematically speaking, if I got a girl tomorrow that means that I would have an average of 1 girl every 3 years. Would I commit suicide if I got a girl now and she lost interest? I would need to wait for another 36 months to get a girl again. It’s pretty fucked up.
Don't overthink it. Once you've gotten your first girl it'll get easier. Getting girls.

Doesn’t work like That lol

Got my first girl at 23, second after a few weeks of splitting, third one we met on a video chatting app a 2 months ago. Women like guys who get women. A girl told me once that nothing makes her want a guy so hard more than him being wanted by other women.

• +1