I wonder who I was in the previous incarnation/s

Pneuma Palingenesis

Pneuma Palingenesis

The true spirit will always prevail over the flesh
I wonder (assuming it is not my first incarnation in this reality) who I was in my previous incarnations? Was I similar to who I am today, or was I someone completely different? In what country and time period have I lived? These are questions that will last unanswered until some higher forces disclose to me the truth. I believe in mind wipe between reincarnations and I believe that earth is spiritual energy (loosh) farm so being reincarnated in this realm is not something to be joyful about and according to ancient teachings of Buddhists and Gnostics liberation from this pointless cycle of rebirth and death (Moshka) is absolutely the most important thing every spirit should be focusing on, for there burdens of flesh are too heavy and suffering in this limited state of awareness and existence is absolutely guaranteed. But still, it is just something that is without doubt fascinating. Who knows who I was? Maybe even a different species?

you are living your first and only worldly life
once you die you will be judged for your deeds

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
you are living your first and only worldly life
once you die you will be judged for your deeds
I am not muslim. Reincarnation is simply a fact and you are blind to not see it. Your own ancestors believed in reincarnation and ony after Mecca black stone cult have taken over you, your people have forgotten.

Your own ancestors believed in reincarnation
وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ ٱتَّبِعُوا۟ مَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ قَالُوا۟ بَلْ نَتَّبِعُ مَآ أَلْفَيْنَا عَلَيْهِ ءَابَآءَنَآ ۗ أَوَلَوْ كَانَ ءَابَآؤُهُمْ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ شَيْـًۭٔا وَلَا يَهْتَدُونَ ١٧٠

When it is said to them, “Follow what Allah has revealed,” they reply, “No! We ˹only˺ follow what we found our forefathers practicing.” ˹Would they still do so,˺ even if their forefathers had ˹absolutely˺ no understanding or guidance?

• Hmm...
وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ ٱتَّبِعُوا۟ مَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ قَالُوا۟ بَلْ نَتَّبِعُ مَآ أَلْفَيْنَا عَلَيْهِ ءَابَآءَنَآ ۗ أَوَلَوْ كَانَ ءَابَآؤُهُمْ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ شَيْـًۭٔا وَلَا يَهْتَدُونَ ١٧٠

When it is said to them, “Follow what Allah has revealed,” they reply, “No! We ˹only˺ follow what we found our forefathers practicing.” ˹Would they still do so,˺ even if their forefathers had ˹absolutely˺ no understanding or guidance?
Your black stone Mecca cult only spread in the middle east because Persia has ravaged and weakened eastern roman empire so whilst they were focused on eachother you struck from nowhere. It is comparable to some country conquering both west and east after 2nd/3rd world war. You have spread through deceit, your religion is utterly fake. You also never managed to conquer india and only regions where fake christians (post nicean roman saturn cultists) and zoroastrians dwelled have fallen under your control.

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
Your black stone Mecca cult only spread in the middle east because Persia has ravaged and weakened eastern roman empire so whilst they were focused on eachother you struck from nowhere. It is comparable to some country conquering both west and east after 2nd/3rd world war. You have spread through deceit, your religion is utterly fake. You also never managed to conquer india and only regions where fake christians (post nicean roman saturn cultists) and zoroastrians dwelled have fallen under your control.
how much land muslim caliphates have conquered has nothing to do with the religion itself

the Quran is the true word of Allah sent down upon His messenger Muhammad ﷺ

• Hmm...
Your were either a woman or a Bad person, i'd say

Imagine you lived your life as woman in middle ages, you would like to change your gender to male/any male

Little did you know, you will be an incel tho 🤣🤣

• +1
Your were either a woman or a Bad person, i'd say

Imagine you lived your life as woman in middle ages, you would like to change your gender to male/any male

Little did you know, you will be an incel tho 🤣🤣
Indeed. The beings who control the reincarnation cycle are not benevolent whatsoever. Like you just have said imagine you have lived as a woman in middle ages/ancient times and you have always yearned to possess the power the men in your life had, only to be born in times when being the man is the worst it ever was and men have much less power they used to have. Or you are born a man during the world war/napoleaonic wars and you die at 19/20/21, or you are born mentally ill or physically crippled. Thats why focusing on achieving Moksha (liberation from reincarnation cycle and liberation from being a slave of a phycial body) is crucial and of utmost importance to the spirit. If you have a wish concerning the reincarnation, it will be fulfilled, although with a little bit of an unsettling suprise...

Indeed. The beings who control the reincarnation cycle are not benevolent whatsoever. Like you just have said imagine you have lived as a woman in middle ages/ancient times and you have always yearned to possess the power the men in your life had, only to be born in times when being the man is the worst it ever was and men have much less power they used to have. Or you are born a man during the world war/napoleaonic wars and you die at 19/20/21, or you are born mentally ill or physically crippled. Thats why focusing on achieving Moksha (liberation from reincarnation cycle and liberation from being a slave of a phycial body) is crucial and of utmost importance to the spirit. If you have a wish concerning the reincarnation, it will be fulfilled, although with a little bit of an unsettling suprise...
Actually... Those being cannot be said to be evil as Well, there are 2 most known prison planet theories:

1. Gnosticm - yalda isn't really evil, he is really ignorant and truly believes he is only god and therefore just and good

2. Aliens/lizards/... - their food is literally negative emotions, therefore we are like a "farm" and each reincarnation would be as a new day to milk a cow