I wonder why some people's cheekbones or jawbones or both are more prominent.

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
Why are these bones so rare, for example, why is the cheekbone dislocated in some people, not in all people? Of course you will say genetics, but why did your genes evolve to protrude cheekbones? or to make the jawbone prominent?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
your questions require too much knowledge for a good answer

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940
We all want to know the answer. But genetics and environment as you say

• So Sad
Reactions: Perfectumbrain
It’s also interesting how much difference there is beetween humans in terms of looks when we compare to our mammal cousins.

You also rarely see a a sublion or subtiger

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk, Deleted member 19301 and Perfectumbrain
I have a theory that most people have good enough cheek / jaw bones but they will never live to see them as they are bloated fucks (everyone underestimates their bodyfat%). Look at photos of soldiers from WWII, all young males and most of them had bones in their face​

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, fl0w, Deleted member 19301 and 8 others
I have a theory that most people have good enough cheek / jaw bones but they will never live to see them as they are bloated fucks (everyone underestimates their bodyfat%). Look at photos of soldiers from WWII, all young males and most of them had bones in their face​
my face was sooo fucking deloated after one night partying, sorry for the aspy stare ahhaha
now focussing on losing more weight this 2 weeks and getting a perfect skincare routine again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301 and Prettyboy
Ima be honest nahhhh don’t think this is true

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and A23ghskung
my face was sooo fucking deloated after one night partying, sorry for the aspy stare ahhaha View attachment 1710179 now focussing on losing more weight this 2 weeks and getting a perfect skincare routine again
Looking at the bloat in the mirror after a night of beers + take away kebabs is worse than the hungover:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk and Lars
Looking at the bloat in the mirror after a night of beers + take away kebabs is worse than the hungover:feelswhy:
Pretty boy is there anyway to figure out if your jaw or cheekbones are good before being lean, or do you just have to wait

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Pretty boy is there anyway to figure out if your jaw or cheekbones are good before being lean, or do you just have to wait
You can already see how high set (close to your eyes) are your cheekbones and how does your chin measure up to your philtrum

You cant see if your cheekbones are rounded or not, zygos might be wider because of fat, ramus / hyoid invisible likewise

You can already see how high set (close to your eyes) are your cheekbones and how does your chin measure up to your philtrum

You cant see if your cheekbones are rounded or not, zygos might be wider because of fat, ramus / hyoid invisible likewise
What can you dicipher from this when I posted my body I was told I’m 25-30%bf I’m also 16

Attachments

• 15834062-709B-4956-B72C-E1650F4168E0.jpeg
    15834062-709B-4956-B72C-E1650F4168E0.jpeg
    933.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2539.MOV
    8.8 MB
  • 1A0609A4-2DDB-483F-B58C-B1D4AE80E05C.jpeg
    1A0609A4-2DDB-483F-B58C-B1D4AE80E05C.jpeg
    937.4 KB · Views: 0
What can you dicipher from this when I posted my body I was told I’m 25-30%bf I’m also 16
stop wasting your potential and eat better bro.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
this is normal for long service because body burns -1800 calories automatically minus few hundred per day on service equals over 2000 calories that will not cause the fat gain. Civilians on the other hand will start to get fat if they go beyond 1800 since most do not train at all.

You should rather compare WW2 vs modern soldiers and WW2 civilians vs modern civilians

You have a good base, I just want you to take advantage of it. If you want specific advice dm me.
Ye Ik, but I legit have the worst white pheno you can have though lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
@reputation can you discipher my bones

you have a big brain bro lol, you know why this was though hahah because they were prescribed amphetamines, no need to eat or better yet no desire to eat food, more energy, more euphoria and due to all the activity of marching, being on alert 24/7 and being involved in fighting etc they burning a lot of energy hence why they were so lean, again skinny frames with no muscle but also very lean faces, should have seen the Germans too bro they were prescribed meth so id imagine they were eating every 3-4 days or so hahaha, you can unlock your cheekbones for most imo if you can suffer enough to leanmaxxx, its defo one of the most spoken about topics but hardly anyone commits to it as its very difficult, I have also seen bodybuilders who looked boneless when younger but pushed them through by dieting down and going to a low bodyfat

you have a big brain bro lol, you know why this was though hahah because they were prescribed amphetamines, no need to eat or better yet no desire to eat food, more energy, more euphoria and due to all the activity of marching, being on alert 24/7 and being involved in fighting etc they burning a lot of energy hence why they were so lean, again skinny frames with no muscle but also very lean faces, should have seen the Germans too bro they were prescribed meth so id imagine they were eating every 3-4 days or so hahaha, you can unlock your cheekbones for most imo if you can suffer enough to leanmaxxx, its defo one of the most spoken about topics but hardly anyone commits to it as its very difficult, I have also seen bodybuilders who looked boneless when younger but pushed them through by dieting down and going to a low bodyfat
That's all true but you seemed to miss my point. I referred to WW2 soldiers merely since on those photos you can observe many young, lean guys. I could have said anything else too where there are many guys on the same photograph. Look at photos of protests from the 20th century, or revolutions, speeches etc. people had prominent lower thirds because they weren't fat.

That's all true but you seemed to miss my point. I referred to WW2 soldiers merely since on those photos you can observe many young, lean guys. I could have said anything else too where there are many guys on the same photograph. Look at photos of protests from the 20th century, or revolutions, speeches etc. people had prominent lower thirds because they weren't fat.

Nobody was more wired than the Germans lmao, but srs yes but your overall point stands as many never leanmaxx and reach their potential but achieving 10% on a guy is the ultimate ascension, guys just need lean faces tbh, leanmaxx is miserable though like another user said he went on a 1-2 week food binge because he is depressed so food in this day and age is a massive cope for many and so readily avaliable and he is trying to leanmaxx to so it set him back and this vicious cycle will continue until people learn that leanmaxxing isnt easy and if you are willing to sacrifice some time and suffer a little you will be a lot more attractive, I mean leanmaxxing not starvemaxxing - thats the dumb way

Attachments

• 164A8911-FDD9-46E7-AB52-4F0267029E57.jpeg
    164A8911-FDD9-46E7-AB52-4F0267029E57.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Why are these bones so rare, for example, why is the cheekbone dislocated in some people, not in all people? Of course you will say genetics, but why did your genes evolve to protrude cheekbones? or to make the jawbone prominent?
Rotation of the zygos. It's like a mid-face lift that pulls skin tighter.

Nobody was more wired than the Germans lmao, but srs yes but your overall point stands as many never leanmaxx and reach their potential but achieving 10% on a guy is the ultimate ascension, guys just need lean faces tbh, leanmaxx is miserable though like another user said he went on a 1-2 week food binge because he is depressed so food in this day and age is a massive cope for many and so readily avaliable and he is trying to leanmaxx to so it set him back and this vicious cycle will continue until people learn that leanmaxxing isnt easy and if you are willing to sacrifice some time and suffer a little you will be a lot more attractive, I mean leanmaxxing not starvemaxxing - thats the dumb way
The problem stems from our modern world’s food abundance. Humans were never meant to live in abundance. Eating should be a reward at the end of a tiresome hunt with your fellow tribemen.

You can’t outtrain a shitty diet, because we were meant to be hungry for most of the time. Then feast on the killed game when the time comes
59342B3A 04BF 4930 AB02 CC816DDBC39B

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics
The problem stems from our modern world’s food abundance. Humans were never meant to live in abundance. Eating should be a reward at the end of a tiresome hunt with your fellow tribemen.

You can’t outtrain a shitty diet, because we were meant to be hungry for most of the time. Then feast on the killed game when the time comes
View attachment 1721721

hmm times are changing and those mfs never had access to test or even tren lmao but seriously yeah I get you those guys had different mentalitys even ill admit im soft as fuck when it comes to doughnuts but im only suffering for another 4 weeks and then im eating what I want

That is very unhealthy bro