i won't pick my gf from this earth

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
she will descend from mount olympus

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 20399
You look like an average Italian plumber with fucked up teeth and can’t even get your grandma to give you a compliment. Get a grip on reality, you’re 30 with 0 accomplishments, no social life, and will most likely end up rotting in a small village working for some farmer peeling off cow shit on their property for a few tomatoes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 21700 and 3 others
You look like an average Italian plumber with fucked up teeth and can’t even get your grandma to give you a compliment. Get a grip on reality, you’re 30 with 0 accomplishments, no social life, and will most likely end up rotting in a small village working for some farmer peeling off cow shit on their property for a few tomatoes
He's 30 already? Fuck thats so brutal

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
You will make the most narrow faced cyclops looking mfs

He's already rotting jfl, i doubt he'd be scraping cow shit, papa Mario got his back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, WeiWei and JackTheKnife
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
What do you mean already? do you count?
Huh? It's just giga brutal he's such a failed man he has to resort to browsing incel forums to pass time, AND he's already 30, not some youngster.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and JackTheKnife
Huh? It's just giga brutal he's such a failed man he has to resort to browsing incel forums to pass time, AND he's already 30, not some youngster.
He mog you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and the BULL
He's already rotting jfl, i doubt he'd be scraping cow shit, papa Mario got his back
soon i'll rot from my nice mansion on mount olympus

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 28691
He mog you.
I am 25. I am nordic white. I have fucked a couple of gooks, he's virgin. I could go on. Now cream on his dick, I'm sure he'll love it. Call him Papa, faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and the BULL
I am 25. I am nordic white. I have fucked a couple of gooks, he's virgin. I could go on. Now cream on his dick, I'm sure he'll love it. Call him Papa, faggot.
Just because I shit on him doesn't mean you can join, he's our brother. It's funny when megastars shit on each other, but you're a graycel.

Go make us pizza were hungry.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and the BULL
pls don't tell me you consider this an accomplishment

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
ethnics dont count as a lay

Just because I shit on him doesn't mean you can join, he's our brother. It's funny when megastars shit on each other, but you're a graycel.

Go make us pizza were hungry.
Bitch I been on PSL since 2013 stfu

Whatever helps you cope I guess. I got a gook fetish
No straight male who can get white women develop such a fetish.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and the BULL
ur sub mtn for sure
Lol I'd actually rate myself MTN. Just with good coloring. Subpar bones. When I say gook, I mean Korean Chink Jap, not some junglefoid abomination from PH or Thailand

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Lol I'd actually rate myself MTN. Just with good coloring. Subpar bones. When I say gook, I mean Korean Chink Jap, not some junglefoid abomination from PH or Thailand
both slit eyed insects

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
so you saw what wmaf creates first hand ? and u still contribute to it?
No I don't, I will never have kids. She either gets an abortion or I'll help her to a makeshift abortion free of charge.

@the BULL who do you think you are to get a gf from mount olympus?

No I don't, I will never have kids. She either gets an abortion or I'll help her to a makeshift abortion free of charge.
its over for the white race

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
You know they aren't the only fuckable women around?
Yet you didn't fuck any white woman, only gooks (according to you)

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
No straight male who can get white women develop such a fetish.
sub MTN nerdik crying for the last gladiator of the colosseum
you cannot make this shit up only on looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, gribsufer1 and JackTheKnife
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1 and WeiWei
yep, thats the spirit