I won’t speak to toilets as of today unless very necessary.

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
Best strategy as an incel. I’m already invisible btw and I’m out of the game.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigtard, gigell, TUSSELEIF and 8 others
I have a decent social life but should I just start doing "speak when spoken to" at work to confuse people and make them think im a dark triad bad boy? Yes I think so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, IanIachimoe2491, Nick.Harte and 2 others
I have a decent social life but should I just start doing "speak when spoken to" at work to confuse people and make them think im a dark triad bad boy? Yes I think so.
Great strategy if you’re a sub5. They won’t be confused unless you’re Chad. Instead, they’ll be glad that you kept your mouth shut

i do that at school and no one is speaking to me lol, i would try to start conversations with people in the past but they wouldnt even keep their eyes off their phone and they would give me one word answers so i was basically embarrasing myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Nick.Harte
same tbh tbh. why even bother?my itis was luaghing at my jokes, she liked my views and shit too. i never saw her again lol

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i do that at school and no one is speaking to me lol, i would try to start conversations with people in the past but they wouldnt even keep their eyes off their phone and they would give me one word answers so i was basically embarrasing myself
They don’t care about your existence as a sub5 male. We aren’t worth their time and they’ll be traumatised when they look at our faces. So their phones saves them a lot.

• So Sad
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
same tbh tbh. why even bother?my itis was luaghing at my jokes, she liked my views and shit too. i never saw her again lol
I stop caring from now on. I don’t care if toilets say I’m rude or anything but I’ll never greet a toilet from now on unless she is a coworker and I’ll pretend not to know who tf she is if I happen to see her somewhere else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Fuck manners, fuck everything nigga. I’m a subhuman and I’ll act like one.

• So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Why should I acknowledge a species who doesn’t give a flying fuck about my existence and laugh at my face ?

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and deadmanwalking
I stop caring from now on. I don’t care if toilets say I’m rude or anything but I’ll never greet a toilet from now on unless she is a coworker and I’ll pretend not to know who tf she is if I happen to see her somewhere else.
evrything is pointless as a sub 6 psl guy

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and deadmanwalking
Agreed with every word

• JFL
It’s one thing to be DNRd on .org but is another in real life

• +1
evrything is pointless as a sub 6 psl guy
It is. No matter what you do, you’ll be the laughing stock in society. We were born to make others feel better about themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and deadmanwalking
Great strategy if you’re a sub5. They won’t be confused unless you’re Chad. Instead, they’ll be glad that you kept your mouth shut
thing is there are many worse looking people than me and they have a social circle, so my problem is that im retarded i guess

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and deadmanwalking
It is. No matter what you do, you’ll be the laughing stock in society. We were born to make others feel better about themselves.
sad but true rly

• +1
been doing that since 2019

• +1
thing is there are many worse looking people than me and they have a social circle, so my problem is that im retarded i guess
What’s the point of a social circle if you’re constantly getting mogged ? These guys are jesters and they are being laughed at during their absence

Elaborate please. I don’t understand. Yeah, this place is slayers.org
Being ignored on .org is brutal but not of any importance or significance. Being ignored IRL tho when you are trying to actually interact is the most degrading thing a human male can experience. It is truly the most devastating feeling, instantly put on suicide watch. No sigma male theory will work

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and Nick.Harte
Being ignored on .org is brutal but not of any importance or significance. Being ignored IRL tho when you are trying to actually interact is the most degrading thing a human male can experience. It is truly the most devastating feeling, instantly put on suicide watch. No sigma male theory will work
I’m not saying it will work to attract toilets. I know it’s over for me deep down and that’s why I’m completely removing myself out of the game.
I’m creepy, disgusting and disfigured monster who creeps people out.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
I’m not saying it will work to attract toilets. I know it’s over for me deep down and that’s why I’m completely removing myself out of the game.
I’m creepy, disgusting and disfigured monster who creeps people out.
Yeah IK but I am referring to even interacting to fellow normie subhumans they ignore. No point of even opening your mouth as a sub 6PSL aspie subhhman

• +1
What’s the point of a social circle if you’re constantly getting mogged ? These guys are jesters and they are being laughed at during their absence
youre coping, atleast theyre not suffering like i am all alone looking at other people having fun

• +1
youre coping, atleast theyre not suffering like i am all alone looking at other people having fun
Nope. They are witnessing foids kissing chads, eyefuckimg tallfags, while they watch and go jerk off at home

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking