I wore makeup and got called out BUT

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
It turns out ti be unexpected good reaction.

I wore makeup while making out and having sex, that girl licked and sucked my face hard for hours, she had a talked with me after taken shower in my bathroom about the makeup, she was also impressed by how low inhibs/bad boy I was for wearing makeup on nightouts and while with her. The next morning I woke up still having makeup on, I think due to good application of primer.

I brushed my face on her jet black knitted sweater the night before too, surprisingly not a hint of makeup plastered on her clothes I was surprised bc after I did I got panicked and pushed her away abit to check if there’s a makeup that melt off.

IMG 2961

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis007, ineonx, The Grinch and 3 others
@Xangsane @Iasacrko @pneumocystosis @andy9432 @Eli @Orc @kebab

i always said gaymaxxing is legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoYqkim, niqfan625, bleachmaxxer69 and 3 others
give me guide on how u do it

i always said gaymaxxing is legit
All male models wear makeup during catwalk, fashion weeks and even magazine photoshoots

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch, Detective, Infinite and 2 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
It turns out ti be unexpected good reaction.

I wore makeup while making out and having sex, that girl licked and sucked my face hard for hours, she had a talked with me after taken shower in my bathroom about the makeup, she was also impressed by how low inhibs/bad boy I was for wearing makeup on nightouts and while with her. The next morning I woke up still having makeup on, I think due to good application of primer.

I brushed my face on her jet black knitted sweater the night before too, surprisingly not a hint of makeup plastered on her clothes I was surprised bc after I did I got panicked and pushed her away abit to check if there’s a makeup that melt off.

View attachment 2718478
Yes make up mogs

All male models wear makeup during catwalk, fashion weeks and even magazine photoshoots

WOW!!11!1! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!11 WHO COULD EVER KNOW?!1?

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 51465
Another larp post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back