I wore my desio colored contacts to work

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
New place I work at, every week I go to a different site to do some data analytical work. I wanted to test out my desio contacts .I got couple of IOI from foid coworkers. I didn’t get the usual indian head node that lets them know I am one of them. One foid asked me if I’m Arabic or Turkish. Just fraud everything . Desio colored contacted for the win

Attachments

• B188D149-C7D5-44FF-A32C-1D0D23CBB237.jpeg
    B188D149-C7D5-44FF-A32C-1D0D23CBB237.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 222
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, IndianJock, Mateusz74 and 8 others
They look fake as fuck
Also, BAAAAALDING :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC and prgfromnl
It was enough to fool the foids

You could legit say your eyes are purple and they would believe it, thats how retarded they are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Casadonis and SikKunt

NW0 brah!!!
Now its time to dye your hair brown and bleach your skin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Cool bro, best to say you're Mediterranean or some Chaddam, saying you're Indian is an automatic failo

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
you legit look so much better with those eyes holy shit. But yeah like julian said they look fake af on you.

But damn bro, wow

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Titbot
Still losing hair seems like balding to me :lul:

Ngl but that hairline could still be considered NW0

I might just focus on saving up for stroma as my first surgery then otoplasty and rhino

• Woah
wtf no way, they look so fake, foids cant be that retarded?

• JFL
Wtf I have Norwood -2 then
He is not norwooding Lol. He is at worst nw0.5 .the middle part of his hair start at nw-0.5 and that is creating that illusion maybe shaving it could improve the way his hair looks

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
New place I work at, every week I go to a different site to do some data analytical work. I wanted to test out my desio contacts .I got couple of IOI from foid coworkers. I didn’t get the usual indian head node that lets them know I am one of them. One foid asked me if I’m Arabic or Turkish. Just fraud everything . Desio colored contacted for the win
you should shave the middle of your hairline to make it appear horizontal

And contacts looks fake it is not suitable for Real life. I had a cosplaying pale gf and she was using this kind of lens when she was cosplaying and still it was looking fake as fuck despite her being pale and cosplaying try some natural shit

• +1
It looks extremely aspie to me but that might be because I've seen your natural eyes

• +1
Nah they believed it lol. Colored eyes for me changed my pheno
looks good bro, now u gotta try bleaching and shit so ur skin looks whiter and in tune with the eye color
Screen Shot 2019 11 25 at 101403 AM

this is me in comparison, try taking comparison photos to compare progress

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and Titbot
looks good bro, now u gotta try bleaching and shit so ur skin looks whiter and in tune with the eye color
View attachment 173402
this is me in comparison, try taking comparison photos to compare progress
look how much the eye color contrasts with the eyelashes, god-tier, STROMA WHEN?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Titbot and Short Ugly and Brown
you aren't balding its just a widows peak

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
you should dye your hair blonde tbh

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Looks too fake for me :/

@Titbot shouldve got Anesthesia Addict Blue’s the ones I sent you. They’re the most well-reviewed, natural-looking colored eye contacts in blue. They aren’t as bright which won’t give them away

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Titbot
lool bro you look like a doll dont do it

You need them to be less saturated and brighter. Kinda like either one of these.
IMG 20191126 023557

Definitely boost you up though very nice. Would be surprised if nobody noticed they were contacts though.

• +1

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. EVEN SHITTY CONTACTSGIVE YOU A HALO

• +1
try green

• +1