I work 9 hour shifts like it's nothing.

dough2

dough2

Gold
Seriously, I work 9 hours shifts (1 hour lunches) at Walmart and it's literally easy as fuck. I can't believe how many people complain about working, especially minimum wage jobs.

Been working for 3 weeks, have had zero rude customers (probably because I'm 6'4"). The only person who said something rude was a manager who is literally neckbeard incarnate, some nigger asked me if I was still using my cart 4 times in a row, every time I answered him a pallet slammed so he didn't hear me, and the neckbeard guy goes "If he doesn't answer you, just take it". I should have turned around with a look of disgust on my face and said "Chill the fuck out bro" and shook my head.

The top HR manager loves me, she always praises me in front of the new employees, today she told me that they want to develop me into a manager even though I've only been working for 3 weeks, but I'm going to transfer to the Walmart near my college (1 and a half hours away from current one) soon.

TL;DR: Everyone else is a lazy fuck who hates their job because they get bullied because they're short.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Vitruvian
dough2

The top HR manager loves me, she always praises me in front of the new employees, today she told me that they want to develop me into a manager even though I've only been working for 3 weeks, but I'm going to transfer to the Walmart near my college (1 and a half hours away from current one) soon.
This helps a lot when the job sucks. If your coworkers and management like you, the work becomes less stressful and depressing. Im so glad that I got along with people at my old job. It paid jack shit and was a meh job but the coworkers made it bearable. I cant imagine surviving there if everyone hated me.

Just be big theory is the most legit of any theory that has come out of this community.
Being proportionately larger than most people around you is life on fun mode.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and ShowerMaxxing
I too would enjoy working among people if I was a tall bastard, white with presumably above average looks.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Just be big theory is the most legit of any theory that has come out of this community.
Being proportionately larger than most people around you is just life on fun mode.
Legit.

Start your own business bro, most Walmart store managers hate their jobs lol.

Seriously, I work 9 hours shifts (1 hour lunches) at Walmart and it's literally easy as fuck. I can't believe how many people complain about working, especially minimum wage jobs.

Been working for 3 weeks, have had zero rude customers (probably because I'm 6'4"). The only person who said something rude was a manager who is literally neckbeard incarnate, some nigger asked me if I was still using my cart 4 times in a row, every time I answered him a pallet slammed so he didn't hear me, and the neckbeard guy goes "If he doesn't answer you, just take it". I should have turned around with a look of disgust on my face and said "Chill the fuck out bro" and shook my head.

TL;DR: Everyone else is a lazy fuck who hates their job because they get bullied because they're short.
Well you fucking work at walmart. Of course it feels easy, because it is easy. More challenging and harsh the job is, the better the pay. University educated professionals who do 12h workdays make tons of money because it wears you the fuck out.
I too would enjoy working among people if I was a tall bastard, white with presumably above average looks.
Dude I am, and I still hate school and working. Changes fucking nothing, people are just polite and never rly try to fuck you up.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Being proportionately larger than most people around you is life on fun mode.
thank god im 196cm and not lanky short people suck i have to hold my laugh everytime a manlet thats less than 170cm passes by me srs

Was your ALT account Titty Boy on the other forum ?

He went on about being a Walmart Manager ...

• JFL
Reactions: vin
It’s because you’re good looking and tall. Leaving the house is a constant dopamine rush for you

It's easy because you get dopamine whenever you heightmog someone which is always. Normally a 9h shift feels like an eternity because of how boring it is.
But reminder: you work at walmart and browse this forum to brag here so you're still a loser.

It's easy because you get dopamine whenever you heightmog someone which is always. Normally a 9h shift feels like an eternity because of how boring it is.
But reminder: you work at walmart and browse this forum to brag here so you're still a loser.
I mainly use this forum to get unadulterated feedback on my unethical business ideas and social advice.

just enjoy slavery bro

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 39 and Zeta ascended
Today all I did was stand up and look at cars for 8 hours.:feelswah: I would rather entreprenuarmax and earn 50% less.

Today all I did was stand up and look at cars for 8 hours.:feelswah: I would rather entreprenuarmax and earn 50% less.
The key is to be doing something repetitive, seriously. Most of the day I spend cutting open boxes, scanning barcodes, and walking to the right aisle. Also scoping out attractive females. Makes time fly by.
motorcycles are slayer ngl
Of course they are. Going to get a sport bike so I'll be crushing the bitches until I die on it.

No one ever said working at Walmart was hard, just mind draining. You’re happy about it because you’ve only been there for 3 weeks, you’ll grow to hate it

No one ever said working at Walmart was hard, just mind draining. You’re happy about it because you’ve only been there for 3 weeks, you’ll grow to hate it
I'm just more mentally resilient than everyone else, breaux.

Good for you

I would love to have a job.

I would love to have a blow job.